All Comments on 'My Wife's Date with Ben'

by Calvin427

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
shin_odjnshin_odjnalmost 12 years ago
Cant't wait to read more

I always look forward to your work

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
pedestrian, to this point

This is apparently chapter 1 of a longer series, since, at the end of this segment, they have just left on 'the date.' To this point, there is little erotic except a rehash of an earlier story and a very scantly described Hubby/Sweetie 'joint venture!' The theme is also pretty routine - willing voyeur cuckold Hubby whose Sweetie wants a solo sleep-over with the Bull. May get better, may not. Understandable, but could use some editting (sic)!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dressed for a date

She forgot to put on stockings and heels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It's one thing to be in a swinging relationship

It's another thing to make plans with another person without your spouses knowledge or consent. That's what she did.

Equally important, by not telling her lover the situation she is encouraging him to form a....more permanent relationship. And believe it or not, women can't have a NSA sexual relationship for long before developing feelings. That her husband is unwillIng or unable to see that is a sign of an ending marriage.

rcrmonte3rcrmonte3almost 12 years ago
So what happens next??

Is Nancy going to get gangbanged by the soccer team? Is Ben going to try to keep her to himself? What is Cal going to do if Nancy decides Bens big cock is better than Cal? Will she stay with Ben because he's got a big cock?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Heres an ideaa...

When hubby goes out to follow yhem he ends up losing them. In his dispair he ends up meeting a woman at a bar or somewhere. They talk and he ends up feeling better for it for having felt he made a connection with someone while waiting for his wife. During her afair, he starts becoming friemds with this other woman, but not sexual. He starts getting the emotional support he needs to ride out his anxiety over his wifes new relationship. She, his wife, starts to see that while she is having the great sex she wants, she is losing the emotional and loving aspect she had. The husband then starts looking at other women now that hes not so tied up with jealousy and angst. The wife starts feeling threatend at the change she feels happening, but cant think she can stop it because of what shes doing. He gets into some sexual situations with a few women and one where the wife feels realy insecure like her husband has. Write that and see where it take you.

thanks for the story

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
pet peeve

There is a difference between a flash story and a fragment...these 1 page pieces that barely do anything are annoying,not building suspense. I dont think hubby has much to worry about ,even though big dicked someone who lives with other guys and is a produce manager is not exactly a catch....which is no bargain either,he could end up being her provider while dumbbell with the big dick gets the benefits.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ONCE A CUCK NOW A SERIAL CUCK

happy and knowingly is a big turn on. TK U MLJ LV NV

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Almost a story...

but not quite. A story needs a beginning, middle and a conclusion. This was just a beginning. Her date had barely begun when you quit writing! What's that all about? I'm disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

great story from a great writer keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cuck and slut

Who cares? Hubby is just another wimp and moron. Wifey is just a selfish slut and whore. Both are taking oxygen from people who could do more with than just stink up the place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dontcha love it when they write the wife as saying….. but I wanna be with you forever…… and yeah gonna fuck around too.

sf4951sf4951almost 2 years ago

nice little teasing by the author .fun

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous