My Wife's Erotic Vacation Surprise

Story Info
A husband's idea for a surprise early AM gift works too well.
1.1k words
3.99
19k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are vacationing in a Cancun resort, a beautiful ocean, tropical breezes, sexy people. You were one of the sexy people yesterday, deciding to take off your bikini top without even asking me, even though it wasn't a nudist-reserved part of the beach. Guys were gawking immediately. You looked at me, nipples already erect, pretending to be worried, "Are you okay with this, Will?" I pointed to the V in my trunks and we both laughed. No verbal approval needed.

So I decided to buy you a special gift for this morning (our resort provides all kinds of special services for the pleasure of their guests). You are up, brewing coffee in the room's mini-machine. You're wearing the transparent nightie that I fucked you in last night, and I'm remembering that fondly. I check my watch... almost time.

"I have a special surprise for you, but you need to be in costume." In our time together, you have been pleased with my various surprises, so you purr, "Okay, what's my outfit?"

"Take off your top." You instantly lift the nightie over your head.

"Hmm, where are your panties."

You smile a naughty smile, "I think you ate them last night"

My laugh is close to a roar. The truth is that I ripped them off of her during an exuberant wrestling play-game and they're likely permanently ripped.

"It's okay, we won't need them," I assure you.

"So what do I put on?"

"Nothing, except for a blindfold I'll put on you."

You look puzzled, but your eyes tell me you're teasing.. "That's kind of a skimpy outfit."

"Yes, it is"

I go to the side of the bed and peel back all covers and sheets. "Put on this blindfold and lie on your back, hands behind your head." As you finish your tasks, I survey the scene and say, "Hmm, very good, but spread your legs a little more..." then, "just a little more." I step back to take in the whole view. "Really, Honey, I think this outfit looks great on you." We laugh together again.

I take a single bedsheet and pull it up to your chin, "Your surprise begins in a couple minutes." And I wait for the light knock on the door.

I open the door and three Latinos file in, handsome young men wearing dark brown uniforms, looking very serious. I have already "placed my order" so to speak. As their leader slowly pulls the bedsheet down, pausing to tease your nipples as he lowers it, I say, "I ordered room service for you, oh sexy lover of mine."

Your reply is "ummmmmm". I can tell that you're still confused about what is happening, but you seem okay with it, putting it mildly.

As the sheet slides across your feet, two of the men slide onto the bed, on their knees at your side. The leader slides onto the bed, between your legs. Two mouths descend on your breasts, as if a well coordinated drill team. I watch your expression change from surprise to increasing delight then to moaning pleasure. Your hips begin moving, your legs writhing. To me and the leader -- still waiting, on his knees between your legs -- it is obvious that the young men are doing their jobs. Your pussy and upper thighs are glistening. Your moaning intensifies, your breathing is coming in short gasps.

"Oh God, Will," you say hoarsely, "I may cum just from being..."

You stop in mid-sentence as the leader's mouth lowers to cover you mound, kissing your inner thighs, spreading your legs wider with hands that are under you, cradling your ass, then he's teasing your clit with his tongue. The mouths and hands on your breasts continue their combination of kissing, sucking, and nipple tease, light caress, light tonguing, light pinching.

You throw your head back into the pillow as your back arches fully. Your eyes are closed. I can see your teeth clench. Your hips are searching for the invading tongue, wanting it to go deeper and when it does, the orgasm overpowers you, "Oh God, Will, his tongue is fucking me," I hear the scream begin deep in your throat... "Oh fuck... I love this...oh, oh, I'm cumming... oh fuck.... AAAAAAHHH."

My cock is rock hard as I watch your hips buck, your legs quivering, juices flowing. And finally your body sinks back into the mattress, thighs quivering for a few more seconds and finally still.

The three men rise in unison. The leader pulls a shop towel from his pocket and dries his face. As they leave, I hand the leader an extra $150. He nods appreciation and they are gone.

The door closes and within 10 seconds, max, I am deep inside you for what I would call an all out, cock and cunt, grunt and groan, dirty-talking exercise in the joy of sex. When we finally take a break, you snuggle against me, your mouth near my ear. "Will, I really liked that."

"Why thank you."

You giggle. "Not you silly, I meant my special present."

"Oh yeah, those guys. It seemed they knew which knobs to turn, right?"

"You have no idea..." You snuggle closer, kissing up my neck and cheek. "Hey, Will..."

"Yes?"

"Do you think they can come back tomorrow?"

"That can probably be arranged."

"If they do, is it okay with you if one of them..."

"WHOA, is my sweet bride asking for permission to..."

She snuggles closer, her hand stroking a cock that has suddenly recovered. "Maybe. I wanted them to do it while they were turning me on..."

"Would you have let them, you know... for real, today?"

"I couldn't have stopped them. I was in that place where a woman knows she's being owned." Her hand stroked me faster, teasing the head of my cock. "And deep down, she's loving it, even if her husband is watching." Now she's gently cupping my balls, then her hand is teasing my ass. "And she loves it when she feels another man's cock open her and slowly go deeper in her, and she spreads her legs wider to let him..." Now she was stroking me to the finish line, faster, harder... "And I moan and scream and cum for him, my juices flowing all over his cock..."

And that was it for me, holy shit. While I tensed, then screamed, my body somehow found enough extra cum to land from chest to high on my shoulder.. She kept stroking me, her mouth at my ear. I feel her tongue at my ear, then she sticks her tongue into my ear and she whispers. "Is that a yes?"

When I can breathe halfway normally again, I manage to say, "Shouldn't we think about it?"

I feel her hand stroking me again, she's teasing my ear again, her tongue penetrates again. And she whispers, "Okay, let's think about it."