All Comments on 'My Wife's Experience'

by bluemango80

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
Kn chuck shit

Please please give them their own catogry labelled " chuck crapola" that way those that abhore this sick wimpassed shit can avoid it without accidentally coming across it in LW or other worthwhile genre.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The usual

cuck drivel. Every defective male on LW must have scored this. This should be in 1 territory

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So what if she comes back

Who would want her and the STD's she's carrying.

1 star

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 4 years ago

For a jerk story, it was not that bad. As a possible real life story it was totally fucked up.

You wrote, Now Kaylee and I have been married for 10 years and you got married three years after you graduated college.

You wrote, sex was more of a matter of business to her. She always had a good reason for not having sex, but deep down I knew I was not able to satisfy her. The number of times we had sex started reducing as the months went by and it would be a miracle if we did it a couple of times a year

Now at this point I was wondering how if I used simple math, two young people at age 35 or less (even if he was out of shape) would be in such bad shape.

I had tried many ways to spice it up but none of them lasted long enough. I brought up the idea of her having an affair or a one night stand to bring the excitement back.

If she is the problem why should she get the pass?

She accused me of not respecting our marriage and I crawled back into my shell of fantasizing about other women and what it would be like to fuck them.

Then she should have done something to keep his attention.

Now I know that she masturbates every time she is alone but it has never been so obvious.

No wonder she has no sex drive, because she is having an affair with her hand.

How big was he? Huge. Far bigger than you. Thicker and longer. I was too turned on at this point to feel the despair of my wife reacting to my small penis.

I saw instead of gun control, we should have cock control and all of us small penis people should be rounded up and put out of our misery.

My hand didn't fit all the way around his thickness so I had to put both hands together on his shaft. I started sucking on the head of his dick, opening my mouth wider each time I came at it, stroking it's length with both hands, trying to take it deeper in my mouth. I was almost bottoming this big huge dick in my mouth and hearing Jake respond with groans I started sucking him harder and faster.

So he was so big it took two hands to go around it but you bottomed out when you sucked it. I see the problem was she had a big mouth.

He was several inches in when I had to ask him to stop while my pussy got adjusted to his thick shaft. For the first time someone was hitting all my pleasure spots at the same time.

So after all that all you got was a hand job. Do your self a favor, dump her and find someone else who might like a smaller penis and won't deny you sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I might point out that he is still getting the level of sex from the wife as he would from a 900 number except even less respect. I guess he can forget ever having sex again. She will also stop worrying about him and "his" feelings or concerns.

I do wonder how much she will fly off the handle when he gets a peck on the cheek from a young babe.

backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieover 4 years ago
Nice Story

Nice rude trip by the wife. Well told story liked it a lot. 5* Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
well he asked for it

so now he got what he wanted. She will have affairs and he gets to support a wife who does not want sex with him. Hope he is happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Come back all you want

I won't be needing it anymore... I'll just keep 65 % of our assets and you and your lovers can have the house.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 4 years ago

NOT TOO BAD!

You might proofread a little more, maybe try it aloud. Also after reading a comment about how a "REAL" man would act, I realized I wasn't quite clear on the reason their sex life was in the dumps--was he not capable or were they just lazy? The former would make her action reasonable while the latter...

Anyway, thanks for the effort. It seems far too many of the good writers have gotten enough of the trolls that haunt these pages. cd

patilliepatillieover 4 years ago
Cuck fag shit

‘Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
My wife

I love these 'wife away on business' stories. It makes me wish my wife's career took her away on ocassion like this. Lots of opportunities for hotel sex with her own Jake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
hey carolinadreamer....

You will find the good writers, as you put it, in the "hall of fame" of this category, which you will never make. So take your comment and shove it where the sun don't shine. Sick and tired of your whining. Anybody forcing you to read the comments, I know the truth is something you scum cuckolds don't want to hear.

devoutmalesubdevoutmalesubover 4 years ago
Love the tough anon commenters

They continue to come into a topic meant to include hotwifing and shit over someone’s work. How much free time do you have? Are you that insecure w your sexuality?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I see our favorite troll is up to his BS

26thNC is up to his old bullshit posting all those negative comments that basically say the same crap over and over. Like we can't tell it's you? Get a damn life you loser. We get it, you don't like these stories because your wife left your tiny-dicked ass for a real man. But damn dude, to waste your whole life posting those nonsense comments that no one give s as hit about is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
HUSBAND GIVES WIFE AWAY

I wondered why these cuckold stories get stuck under "LOVING WIVES" category and then my dumb ass got it. I realized they, the women characters, are all Loving Wives; just not to their cuckold husbands! How could any wife love a wimp ass limp dick who begs her to fuck other men, so he can jack off imagining her doing it with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

Great story. The only sad part is the comments. Consider this for a moment. If the roles were reversed, the husband had banged a girl during a business trip, all these macho cuckold haters would have cheered on him. Agreed that the wife deserved it. But when the roles are reversed, these idiots shame the cuck.

Ever wondered why they hate reading about it? Cause they come here to feel good about their terrible bodies, they come here to escape their unsatisfied sexual urges, but when they read this it reminds them of their own wives fucking other big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I know lots of guys over the years that travel for business and they fuck on all of them . Coworkers and others people from different locations in their field or a local in the hotel bar looking for a cock to cheat with . They all had one thing in common which was to go for the married ones and alway go for anal which they said was a 95% successful at. One guy claimed that he loved to fuck the ones who were married the longest with kids as old as him or older. She didn’t know he was friendly with her kids through mutual friends. Thee Ed first time at her house for a big pay per view he saw her in the kitchen and whispered to her do they all know how much you like it up the ass. I can’t wait til our next trip . It didn’t last that Monday she blew him in a bathroom and on lunch at a hotel he fucked her ass . At cumming he put it in her mouth and told her don’t forget to tell the family at dinner how much you love my cock

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 4 years ago
2 things

First it only hinted at his angst she just told him she had the best orgasm of her life and he gets harder? Huh?

Second. I’ve yet to hear a female refer to her “snatch”. It was obvious a guy was recounting the encounter not a woman.

But great attempt. Keep writing. Don’t let the LW sharks scare you.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Just another weak, spineless cuck story.

So, they have only had sex a couple of times in the last year, BUT she masterbates everytime she is alone, so he said. They are still a young couple married only 10 years... and he accepts all this? Already telling her she should fuck some other guys if she needs to? How much more pathetic could he possibly get! Begging for sex and getting turned down and all the while she jills off by herself. What a loser. Now that he's a cuck, he'll be happy hearing about her with big cocked guys. Fuck, that's not a marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"I got out of the car to gave me a quick hug..."

Do you even read this stuff after you write it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
re: anonymous- great story

Go back in your basement little boy. What the fuck is the matter with you? Stop that fucking whining boy, it shows how dumb you really are. Anybody can make a comment as they please unless the author doesn't allow it. Who the fuck are you anyway, the lit police? In my opinion, any story that has a willing cuckold is garbage. It is what it is, no matter what you say or think.

Adam RightmannAdam Rightmannalmost 3 years ago

Pretty hot, I'm off to part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a pussy I can’t believe me we do that

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 1 year ago

I LOVE being a cuck-sub to a fem-Dom Hotwife!

Read the stories I’ve written and you’ll see what I mean. Love it!

Tcs1956

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I just don't know about this... did she know he had a small unsatisfactory dick when she married? and, in a way he did ask for it BUT...there's n doubt that if she can get wild and fulfilled with someone else I give this marriage another year tops (unless he let's her "date" about 3 nights a week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous