My Wife's Facebook Friend

Story Info
Wife takes a lover and forces her husband to accept it.
6.2k words
2.26
33.2k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To say my wife loves Facebook is to say that a fish loves water. We married young, in our 20s and had a child within a few years. Our first 10 years were a fiery romance. However, frankly the sex was always the best part and often there were arguments. They never lasted for too long, as who can keep their hands off DD breasts and a badonkadonk booty? My wife was fully aware of her power over me and used it. However, my wife found her life with me somewhat isolating.

She'd moved south for work but left all her friends in New York. On one hand she loved our laid back southern lifestyle, the warmer weather and non ridiculous traffic. On the other hand, she longed for a close friend or two. Friendships are harder to make when you are an adult with a kid and a husband. Moreover, I disliked going to New York to hang with her friends as I was always the odd man out and she'd basically ignore me. Frequently, for all of these reasons, she went just with our son to see her parents or by herself to see her friends.

She kept in touch with her friends on an almost by the minute basis via Facebook. Frequently, she told me of parties where she received massages and was overly flirtatious while intoxicated. I never really cared too much. Besides believing in trust, I'm just not naturally all that jealous. Or rather my jealousy stays inside or doesn't escalate to the point of getting upset or doing anything about it. Besides, so long as she told me about it, nothing all that scandalous could be going on.

As time went on, her friendships from Facebook expanded as she met friends of friends and some of the parties got larger and more rambunctious. Most of the new friends she met were men. Several of the men mentioned that should she ever get tired of me that they'd move right in.

Frequently she drove to New York which is a bit of a trek from our home in Richmond. At about 5 hours, sometimes longer with traffic, this was a bit of an ordeal and part of why I didn't like making the trip too often. A second reason is that when she went to parties with her friends, we didn't have a regular babysitter so even if I wanted to we'd have no childcare so often we couldn't do things like that together.

My wife has a pretty strong sexual appetite and always has. I was far from her first and when we first started dating she had far more experience than me. Sometimes she would tell me about her previous exploits including threesomes and one night stands or two different guys in one night. I often felt a bit jealous but also we usually had great sex after this.

As she turned 40 she still looked like she was in her late 20s or early 30s. Her lips stayed full and succulent and let's just say she never had trouble with dryness. In my middle ages, I'd comparatively let myself go with a bit of a gut and love handles. She never complained and always seemed to enjoy our sexlife but clearly I was not "in the same league" as she was in any respect of the term.

She started to feel lonelier and went to her parties up north more frequently. She'd met a fellow on Facebook who was a regular now at some of the parties. He went by "T" and he was a six foot tall African American with a shaved bald head and muscular figure. He'd given her a massage at a recent party and even massaged her buttocks. She talked about him and his life and his problems and all rather frequently. It seemed all above board and it wasn't unusual for her to talk about someone for months on end and then not see them or talk to them for awhile as the twists and turns of life happened.

She almost always called me before she drove home from New York and once when she stopped along the way in Maryland or NoVA to let me know she was on her way and safe. However, on one day before her friends' big memorial day party we'd had a fight about money or something stupid. She left without saying goodbye and didn't call me when she got there. She didn't even call me when she left.

She got home late Tuesday night. I'd stayed up late because I was worried. I however fell asleep before she got in. She took off her jeans and climbed into bed. Normally she would have put on PJs but sometimes if she was tired or a little hung over she'd just sleep in her clothes or maybe just her underwear. It was warm so she just took off her jeans.

I woke up realizing she was in bed and asked her when she got in. "Five minutes ago. We have a lot to talk about but I'm too tired. Let's talk in the morning."

"I love you," I replied and rolled back over.

In the morning I drove my son to school and came home to talk. We both work jobs that allow us to make our own hours. I found her in our room on Facebook as usual. She closed her laptop and motioned to me to come sit next to her on the bed.

"I really don't think the way you talk to me is fair. I was really upset and went to the party and my friend comforted me." She looked away from me and down at the mattress. "In fact T was especially helpful in helping me realize that you haven't been speaking very nicely to me in awhile. I got a bit drunker than I should have at the party and I kissed him. It was part the alcohol, part anger, part he was being very nice. It doesn't excuse what I did but I wanted you to understand why it happened."

I shuddered a bit and was for the first time a bit angry, "So is that what you do at those parties?"

"It was the first time that much happened. It wasn't right of me and I'm sorry."

Months went by and she didn't mention T to me again. Things got better between us and in many ways our relationship was better than it had been. I occasionally did get jealous pangs now and again.

In September I went up with her to New York in part because there was a family event and I also had business in the area. She had a party to go to and our son wanted to visit his grandparents. We stayed in a local hotel as her parents house was a bit small with a rather uncomfortable futon in the only guest quarters. Our son slept at his grandparent's house and I eventually went back to the hotel. At 3am my wife arrived to our hotel room after her party.

I could smell the sex on her. She laid down in the bed and kissed me, but her lips were salty. Sometimes she'd kiss me after giving me a blow job (not to completion) and I recognized the taste of precum on her lips. "I'm sorry" she whispered, and kissed me harder. I was rather confused.

"I don't want you to be angry but I made love to T." She told me in a whisper. I felt my blood boil and I felt betrayal. She held me closer. I could smell him all over her. I could feel her wetness...and his..against my leg through her panties.

I could tell that she'd had something to drink but was clearly not drunk. She told me she was sorry again and proceeded to tell me what happened. When she arrived at the party, T greeted her. He told her how great she looked and she found this incredibly flattering. He was a couple of years younger than her and she liked the attention.

She had sat next to him while the group drank and played party games. One of these games was basically an even more adult version of Cards Against Humanity. As the night went on he put his arm around her and started to hold her closer to him. She pulled away a bit at first but it felt good. She had always been a sucker for strong muscular arms and again, she liked the attention.

After the game, the two got up for something to drink and T asked her to join him in the kitchen. He told her that he'd been thinking about their kiss ever since it happened. He missed their hugs and feeling her ample breasts against him. He dreamed of her lips and some of those dreams were pornographic. He kissed her this time. Then looked her in the eyes. "You are beautiful and wonderful."

She started to get up, but he got up first and kissed her again. She started to pull back but it felt so good and he started to rub her ass which was another big turn on for her. He kissed her neck in just the right place and held her tightly. She tried to stop herself but it felt so good and before she realized it she'd been making out with him for almost half an hour. T started dancing with her and slowly led her out of the kitchen into the guest bedroom. He maneuvered her towards the bed.

He had disconnected her bra without her even realizing it and smoothly moved his hands up the front of her shirt cupping her luxurious breasts and pinching her nipples. Over time through their many conversations on Facebook she'd casually revealed several of her turn ons and he'd been taking mental notes. Before long, he had one of her breasts in his mouth. She had felt a rush of guilt as she realized that no one but me had done this for her in years. However, she was overcome with lust and grabbed his head and pulled it into her breast.

I was dumbfounded as I listened to her story. It wasn't just what she'd done but the detail in which she was telling it to me. I started to cry and so she kissed me again harder. This hurt me deeply, but I realized there was another emotion deep inside.

She broke the kiss and continued, "I need you to know."

After he sucked both of her nipples he unbuckled his pants. She could see he was huge and only partly erect. He kissed her lips again and pushed his tongue deeply in her mouth suggestively and started basically fucking her mouth with his tongue. She reached down and felt his member and the large sack beneath it. She felt his lust swollen within and then held his member in her hand as he continued to kiss her. She felt it grow bigger and harder until it was at its full length.

"I've never seen one this big before! He's an Adonis!" She told me.

She eventually broke the kiss and bent down taking the tip into her lips. She did her best to give him a reasonable blow job. She thought if she could suck him to completion (which she rarely did for me) then she might stop there and I could forgive her. However her jaw hurt quickly and she couldn't get it very far into her mouth. She licked his balls but soon he was repositioning her on the bed and pulling her tight jeans off. Her panties went with them.

He took off their shirts and her bra the rest of the way. He held her now nude body against his nude body. He put his finger inside her and pushed against her G spot. She shivered and he withdrew and tasted it. He knelt at the foot of the bed to her spread opening and began to lick her clit while pressing up and down on her G spot with his finger. She came several times before he stood up and positioned the tip of his member into her open labia.

"I need you" he told her. He slowly pushed into what had been mine alone until now. She said that he was gentle and slow and that this was good because it hurt at first. "He never all the way in because he hit up against the wall and I shrieked so he went easier from there on out." He moved in short gentle strokes until she started bucking her hips instinctively. He then thrust hard and deep, but not too deep. This went on for a good long while with my wife howling and moaning and screaming to god himself.

"Then he lifted me up" into his arms and started fucking her from a standing position. She felt insecure and vulnerable but he held her steady and repeatedly entered and exited her. She came even more intensely as he took complete control of her body. He kissed her deeply then laid her on the bed, pinned her down and grunted as he started to cum directly inside my wife's womb. She had "gotten fixed" some time back as we decided that one kid was all we could handle, so there was no concern of further children. He held her for a while after, staying inside her and looking into her eyes.

"Don't be ashamed, be proud. You are an amazing woman and you get what you want and should take what you deserve and not be sorry."

He kissed her again and they cuddled for a while. When they left the bedroom nearly everyone in the party stared at them and smiled. After some time she decided she needed to leave and was feeling bad about what she'd done to me but not about what she'd done.

She kissed me again and said, "I know this changes some things, but you're still mine." I realized I was hard and she took off her panties and climbed on top of me. It felt weird and I felt his fluids dripping down my balls. She was much looser than usual and I can't describe the strange sensation of another man's juice mixed with a totally soaked vagina. It felt different but strangely good. She started fucking me rapidly but I lasted longer than I'd ever lasted before as she was normally rather tight. She growled and yelled "fuck me harder" before pulling me on top of her. I summoned all my might and adjusted so I would rub her clit harder as I fucked her.

I then adjusted again and rammed against her G spot. She came several times before I lost my load to her. I rolled over feeling so strange. On one hand I'd had amazing sex. On another hand my wife just admitted that she'd been with another man and hadn't said it wouldn't happen again. She held me close for the rest of the night. I felt her juices, my juices and T's juices against my leg.

When morning came, after we both had showered and completed our morning routines, she asked me how I was doing. I said "I don't know." She told me that she loves me and kissed me and said "T's coming to take us to lunch," as if that was the most normal thing in the world.

I heard a knock at the door. She opened it and gave him a big hug. Afterwards he came over, shook my hand and said we'd go to a local diner that my wife loved. Once at the diner, she and I sat together with him across and they talked and he talked casually to me.

After we ate, my wife turned to me and said "Any questions?"

I asked whether we were staying together. She said she absolutely loved me and never wanted to leave me. I asked if T and her were going to do that again. She looked at the ground then looked me in the eye and said "definitely. You'll need to get used to that." I asked how T felt sharing her. He said that she was her own woman and can do what and who she pleases. This isn't the 50s and he doesn't possess her and neither do I. She told me that I'd always be the father of her son and one of the first people in her heart. "One of..." that stung a bit. She kissed me and then him and excused herself to the bathroom.

"Lot to take in" T told me. He was huge compared to me and could easily take me in a fight I instinctively evaluated. "Yes."

"You should feel glad for what you have, she still loves you, wants you as father to her kid and to share a bed with you. You're just going to have a little help around the bedroom. When you think about it, what does it matter? So long as you get yours, why does it matter if I get mine and she gets as much as she wants?"

This sounded like the world's strangest sales pitch. "Besides, there isn't much you can do about it." It seemed to me like T flexed his muscles and became larger. "You love her and don't want what a separation would do to your son. 'Sides that, your finances aren't good and you can't afford a divorce. I'll be able to help out here and there with that too."

When my wife came back she sat next to him this time and he kissed her in front of me. "I'm still hungry, let's go back to the room."

T handed me the keys and they both got in the back seat. I was now the fucking driver. I drove back to our hotel and we went to the room. T showed off by carrying my wife to the room. The people in the lobby stared at us or I felt like they were. When we got in the room, T immediately stripped naked. I'm not one to usually notice these things but my wife's description didn't do him justice. He had perfectly cut arms, giant muscular pecs and an 8 pack stomach. His legs looked like a Mr. Olympia. His cock... Well his cock looked about the size of my wife's wrist around and maybe twice the size of my cock and he was only partly erect so far.

My wife put her hands up against his chest as he kissed her and unhooked her bra. He moved her shirt over her head and she pulled her bra off before he squeezed her against him. My wife turned to me "well you're not getting left out are you? Get naked."

I was a bit in shock. "C'mon man" said T, "Don't leave a lady waiting." I stripped naked. I felt vulnerable and exposed. Standing across from T, I wasn't much of a specimen. However, T wasn't in this to make me feel inferior. He was too busy kissing my wife. I approached the two of them and came up behind my wife and began pressing up against her while rubbing her buttocks. She moaned but it was muffled as T continued with his tongue down her throat. He broke the kiss and leaned over to suck her nipple. My wife craned her neck and invited me to kiss her.

Last night I smelled and tasted his precum on her lips and was focused on that, but now I realized something. She had his smell all over her. It wasn't like BO or cologne or anything just like a musk that covered everything he rubbed against. She moaned as she kissed me and played with my package using her free hand as her other hand rested on T's shoulders.

She broke the kiss, "God this is hot. The men I love, all the cock I could want, a hotel room for the weekend, I don't want to be able to walk on Monday. T pulled off her dress and panties and knelt in front of her. He buried his face in her snatch at a strange angle as I continued to kiss her and started playing with her breasts. After a minute or two I think his neck hurt because he lifted her clean up and took her to the bed, laid her down and proceeded to continue with his after lunch snack. My wife howled with her first real orgasm of the day as I leaned over to kiss her again. She pushed my head down to her breasts and I started to suck her nipple.

She came again. "Spin around" he ordered and she just complied. She leaned her head upside down over the edge of the bed and her mouth opened as if she knew exactly what he wanted. I took his place between her legs and started to lick. I could smell his breath on her. It wasn't like he had bad breath, just his own scent.

I licked her clit up and down and he started fucking her face. Unlike her description from before this position seemed to allow him to get it down her throat. She gagged on it a little as I gave her an orgasm with my tongue.

"Man these lips" T growled at me. "Amazing! Where have these been all my life?"

I thought, "around my dick where they belong" but didn't say it.

I was being rather submissive about this whole thing. Partly, it made me horny. Partly, I didn't want to lose her despite the pain. Partly, I thought that once this weekend was over things would largely go back to normal and we could forget this.

"Ima take that snatch back" T nodded at me. He pulled his dick out of my wife's throat and she spun around again. T put his cockhead against her opening and I watched as it went in. It wasn't like I was trying to stare but it was hard not to. She gasped as he pushed further. He waited a moment and withdrew a little. My wife started licking at my balls and I started teabagging her.

It is strange to play second fiddle while another man looks down at your wife. After a while, T withdrew and motioned to me that it was "my turn." He hadn't cum yet and joined my wife on the bed. She scooted up and got on all fours. He laid down in front of her and I climbed behind and pushed into her. T had stretched her out again and so I slid right in.

I jackhammered my wife with all abandon. She barely felt it until I hit the right angles and she started a muffled moaning with T's dick in her mouth. After a bit I felt myself starting to cum and T said, "Careful man, I don't want to catch any friendly fire." He said this like one might ask a pal to get him a beer while he was up. The nerve of it made me go red in the face. He'd seduced my wife and felt entitled to tell me not to fill her with my seed so that he didn't get any on him despite what had already happened to me.

12