My Wife's Facebook Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, he ignored my red face and pulled out of my wife's mouth. She flipped over and T climbed on top. I stood in shock and watched as he penetrated my wife's luscious love lips. He started shoving into her with force but not all the way as to avoid hitting her "back wall." She immediately started moaning.

"Hey man, like what you see?" T asked in a voice that was more like "what are you doing?"

I shook off the stun and returned to the bed. T was leaning over her at an angle that made things more or less exclusive between them. My wife grabbed my hand and said "I love y--" but was cut off by a powerful shockwave running through her body "oh!" she moaned. I felt the bed rocking back and forth. There was a knock at the door behind me. "Get that will you" T ordered. I grabbed a robe from the closet and opened the door. The two didn't stop and I kept the door cracked.

"Sir, do you want your room cleaned?" The maid asked. "Not till later I replied." Even with the door cracked the woman could tell what was going on. The bed made noise. My wife moaned. T grunted. It was humiliating, but I was still rock hard. That might have been the most humiliating part of all. The woman said "Okay sir" while trying to keep a straight face. I closed the door.

When I returned to the two, T told me "Imma let you finish in her this time" and moved to my wife's face where he shoved the tip of his cock in her mouth. She started stroking him while sucking what part she could fit. He growled and started cumming and she tried to swallow it all, which she never did for me, but when she started gagging on it he pulled it out and shot it all over her face.

"Come here please!" she said in lust. I returned and penetrated her and started my best leaning over her but not getting too close to her musky smelling face. She pulled me over and herself on top of me and started riding me so that I hit her G spot just right. I was a bit revolted as T's juices dripped off my wife's face on to mine. She forced a kiss on me and I tried to stop her but she said "You need to get over this, because this is going to happen and I need to be able to kiss my husband" she demanded and planted a big kiss on my lips.

She reeked of his musk and almost immediately I tasted the salty taste of T's jizz. She forced her tongue in my mouth without missing a beat down below. I started to cum. She moaned still in lip lock. I felt my face get all sticky. T was already in the bathroom starting the shower. I could hear him pissing a distinctively powerful stream. I had to admit. I was in awe of him, but I hated him nonetheless. I hated him probably more for being kind of cool with me despite what he was doing. He didn't really consider me competition or care really to compete. It was more like "hey man you can be with her when I'm done" as if this was his right to grant. I mean she's my wife!

I could hear the air gap as we fucked. It sounded like making armpit noises. My wife laughed as she forced out the last bit of my enormous load and came one last time. She kissed me once more and climbed off. "I'm going to join T in the shower. See you in a bit, honey."

I laid on the bed with another man's seed on me, his smell all around mixed with my wife's. They were in the next room showing as I listened to them giggle and presumably wash each other. They were in there for a good 30 minutes and came out smiling. I got up and took my turn next. My wife slapped my ass as I walked by, "don't be a sourpuss. I still love you and you're my husband."

The couple cuddled on the bed as I entered the bathroom. I could smell his musk even in there. He hadn't flushed the toilet so I could smell his scent like an animal even. I flushed it and turned back on the shower. Even the shower was sloppy seconds. It smelled like him, it was already steamy. I soaped my face and cried a little as I cleaned everywhere else. I gargled with water trying to get his taste out of my mouth. I knew it was psychological but I couldn't get his smell off of me either.

I dried and went back into the other room. My wife patted the bed on the other side of her then laid back and gleefully said "one on each arm."

T replied, "you deserve it."

After a while, we all fell asleep. The phone rang and it was housekeeping again. We agreed to let them clean the room and dressed and went to the car. There was another walk of shame through the lobby and I remained fully aware that the room smelled of sex and that everyone would know precisely what had happened.

T took the wheel of my car. My wife sat in the front seat. I sat in the back and he asked "where to?"

My wife asked to go to a local park. We got out of the car and walked to the lake. The two of them walked ahead of me in each other's arms stopping every once in a bit to kiss. We got to a picnic table at a lake and my wife sat down next to T while I sat on the other side of the table. She reached her arms out and held my hands across the table.

"This weekend has been amazing and I want to thank you for being so understanding. I'm sorry this is so painful. Please remember I love you," she looked me in the eyes.

"I'm just glad this weekend is over. Primally, I couldn't help myself, but emotionally I'm wrecked. I can't believe you did this," I replied with a tear in my eye.

"I'm sorry you feel that way. However, there really is no going back. You'll always be the father of my child and my husband, but T is a part of that now," her words shot from my ears and sent a piercing feeling down my spine.

"I don't see me coming back here again. I can't imagine supporting you coming back to see him either," I replied.

"You don't understand," she squeezed my hand. I could feel the diamond from her wedding right cut into my finger. "T is moving to Richmond. He just got a job near us."

I sat in shock. How could this happen? We went from a terrible walk in the wild weekend to a "lifestyle change." I went from a man to a second fiddle. Life was happening fast and I felt betrayal and fear and humiliation. T stood up and walked behind me and gave me a slap on the shoulder. "We're going to be neighbors, man. You'll see, we're going to be friends. You'll get over this and it will become normal."

T was huge hovering over me. He wasn't being threatening or anything but I was intimidated. Here was this giant masculine ideal standing behind me. He sat next to me and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Look at our girl, man." What did he mean, our??

"She's so happy," he said. I looked up as my wife smiled at me.

"T's going to drive home with us," she replied.

I thought about our son and what he'd think and how this might damage him at his tender age of 9.

"We'll take it easy around the boy," she said. "We'll introduce him to T's role gradually. Initially, he'll just be Mom's friend T who is staying with us while he closes on the house down the street," she said thoughtfully. It was clear that they'd talked more at length about this and that I hadn't gotten the whole story.

"How long have you been planning this?" I asked.

"The story I told you last night was true, but it happened a couple months ago. Our kiss actually happened about six months ago. I felt guilty lying, but I wasn't ready to admit what I'd done or talk to you. I wasn't sure how you'd react so I started preparing you and testing you. Once I was sure you wouldn't leave and that I could have my fantasy weekend come true, I decided to put this in motion," she stated matter of factly still holding my hands. I felt so betrayed and now lied to. For months she kissed and held and loved me like nothing was going on while I ignorantly clung to our very traditional marriage.

She moved over to the other side of me and kissed me. "Again I'm sorry this hurts so much, but you have to admit it isn't all bad," as she grabbed my crotch. "He seems to be pretty cool with it all," she said, referring to my cock.

We sat together with both her and T's arm around me. I was feeling very strange about the whole thing. We picked up my son and checked out of the hotel. My wife explained to him that T was going to stay with us for awhile while he bought a house down the street for his new job. My son sat, disinterested, playing games on his tablet. "Okay," he replied.

My wife worked the next few weeks from home. Every day, I drove our son to school and then went to work. T had a couple of weeks before his job started. He slept in the guest room on account of our son but every day when I got home I could smell him on her and everything else in the room. In most other ways things returned to normal.

My wife was happier than she'd ever been and despite my hurt feelings and damaged ego, we went at it almost every night. She complained frequently about being sore and all the kegels she had to do as T was taking his turn during the day. My son remained oblivious. Eventually T closed on his house.

My wife started arranging sleepovers for my son at friends houses. He loved his new more active social life and in some ways we were both more attentive parents. Meanwhile T started to weave himself into my son's life as well, taking him to baseball practice and coaching his team. I never was much for sports.

Obviously these sleepovers were just opportunities to have T over for the night. Sometimes this was so my wife could have another threesome. Other times she told me they wanted "alone time" and either I went out, slept in a hotel or in the guest room. Sleeping in the guest room meant listening to the moaning all night long.

After some time, my wife started introducing T to our friends as her boyfriend. She told me that she was sorry for the humiliation but that I needed to adjust as she didn't want to live a lie. When my son turned 13 he asked me "is T mom's boyfriend" straight out. Apparently, he wasn't as oblivious to the situation as I'd hoped. "I guess so," I told him. "Sucks for you but it's cool cause I like T," he told me.

When I told my wife about this she told me it was a big relief. We had a family dinner, with T invited of course, and they told my son that T would be moving in. He thought this was a great idea as they could hang out more often and because "mom is always happier when you're both around," he smirked having already had the birds and the bees talk some years earlier.

All pretenses were dropped. My wife slept every night in between myself and T. Frequently, I awoke in the middle of the night to feel the bed shaking and hear my wife moaning. Often I took my turn and it was rare that I entered my wife without her smelling of him and I almost never felt her tightness again. "I love you both so much," she'd say. We'd both tell her we love her.

T started to take a different role in the household. He started to sit in my chair at dinner. In fact if I sat there he asked me to move. I started to try and "act normal" about all of this because of my son.

One night after they'd gone at it for an hour right next to me, my wife told "me to eat my pie." My spirit was broken and I'd long gotten used to T's taste on my wife. I went face down while T stood and watched me eat his sperm from my wife. He smacked my ass and said "fuck yeah."

This started to be more of a ritual. T would fuck my wife. I now just climbed over and ate her out. Sometimes she'd fuck me afterwards and usually she made me clean that up too.

My son started introducing everyone to "Mom's boyfriend." The neighbors all would smirk at me when I walked by.

My life became a bit of a nightmare. On one hand I had some of the best sex of my life. On the other hand, it was a life of constant humiliation. I guess you could say, in a lot of ways, Facebook ruined my life.

12