All Comments on 'My Wife's Facebook Friend'

by anonymouspig

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but it should be in fetish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hahahaha facebook karen

lameasellameaselover 2 years ago

Oh god, this is almost my life story! My wife moved her big black lover in with us about six months ago. And it was hot watching him slide that big black rod deep inside of her. But something was missing. That big black hard cock buried deep inside of my ass. For now, Davontea will fuck my wife in the morning before she leaves for work. Then I will clean the house and make him lunch. If he's pleased he will give me what I need then. Later after my wife is home and dinner is over, my wife and I will do whatever it takes to get Devontae to fuck us.

beddybearbeddybearover 2 years ago
second chapter

Even the wimpiest guy in the world got a limit. To much humiliation for any man to tolerated the way his wife making his life a hell.

I'd like to see him get out of there. Maybe another city and make a life for himself. What he got there anyway? Even his son seem to replace him wth T. He got no friends. Get out of there. They used you. I'm sure the husband pay all the bills while the slut and T got all the fun. Enough is enough.

Want to see how the slut would reacted to the lost of her husband. If the son miss his real dad. Is T love the slut enough to keep her? Or

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written. It was pretty much advertised as to what kind of story that it was. If you don’t like the type of story that it is, don’t read it.

lameasellameaselover 2 years ago

I love love love love stories with big black cocks in them. Unfortunately this one wasn't about that bbc fucking the husband's ass or the husband sucking it. I can only hope the next one will have that aspect in it so I can dream.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ha ha ha! Comments from triggered racist assholes so funny!!! The story is clearly labelled as a cuck story. If its not your thing why read it, you closet cucks in denial?

26thNC is such a pitiful, pathetic, useless asshole. He's a crippked Whie American war criminal waiting to die. He cant sleep due to nightmares from heinous attrocities he committed. So, the motherfucker is on Literotica, prowling LW section, trying to be some kind of racist moral policeman??? WTF???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

OMG! This is one of the sexiest stories I have read. My wife having another man on bed next to me and he casually fucking her is the biggest fantasy. The best part is to let the world know that she is sleeping with someone else taking me for granted and sometimes forcing me to eat cum from her in front of her boyfriend. I wish a continuation or follow up of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I miss eating other mens and my own sperm from my wife. She let me do it for years but has totaly cut me off from even seeing her pussy. She knows how much I love worshiping her there so I guess this is how she punishes me for being what I am. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A cuck needs to know his place. When my buddy stayed with us for 5 months he moved into the master, I took the spare room. The only sex I had was eating my wifes pussy. Loved being cucked in my own home by my big cock friend. Shame he moved across the country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want thst life. My wife deserves a real man like T to satisfy her wants and needs that I don't come close to filling. I want to eat him and me from her too.

sf_operative63sf_operative63over 1 year ago

Since you don't like negative comments, perhaps you will have the courage to allow a revision of your story. I will give 30 days for you to respond,and if at 30 days I do not hear from you, I start a rewrite.

DOL

anonymouspiganonymouspigover 1 year agoAuthor

I did not delete any comments. You do not have my permission. Get a life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the stupidest story I have read in a long time. You should stop writing. You suck at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is such an awful testimony to self-loathing that I'd love to study the writer in a clinical environment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pointless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When my wife turned 50 she got down to her sexy high school weight and got more outgoing. She became friends with a guy she knew from college and told me she was going out on a date with him. Nothing happened that night but we pillow talked about him afterwards.

He ended up becoming my wife's big cock boyfriend for over a year.

I loved the pain and the thrill of knowing he was bigger and better than me along with them falling in love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is such a pussy loser. I found out my wife had been fucking a guy for a couple of years. She said she didn't want to stop seeing him as a friend but would stop the sex. I knew she would try but eventually they would start fucking. I went to the guy's house and explained the facts of life to him. I didn't hurt him but made it quite clear that he was never to see or contact my wife again. I've watched closely and I'm pretty certain she never saw him again.

tinybetacucktinybetacuckabout 1 year ago

Great story. I liked how the timeline picked up toward the end and you hit all the exciting developments without belaboring the point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I think OP is trolling the world. That fact that he/she wrote one story tells me this was cast out there solely to gouge the reactions.

hobie1010hobie1010about 1 year ago
This is one of the most pathetic

Stories I have ever read, this author needs to quit writing altogether

cybertron84cybertron8411 months ago

do thew world a favor.. never write again

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Us small penis little cucks need to know our place. If your woman isn't satisfied with your little dink she deserves to find a real man with a real cock. Being a little dink cuckold is what I was born to be. My wife's boss is a big cock stud and him making my wife's pussy his is a dream cum true. My talent is thoroughly cleaning her stretched cum filled pussy which I'm no longer allowed to fuck which is definitely for the best.

One day I hope she makes me suck his cock.

HighBrowHighBrow8 months ago

Very disturbing because of the writing style, maybe?

lover1953lover19538 months ago

There's no redeeming aspect of the plot line here. It's just a constant slide to unhappiness and agony for the MC. Would have been better to have written a longer story with a move on the part of the MC to regain an aspect of self-respect, ie: divorce and move on to a better existence. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Everyone in the story, except the son, is a worthless person. Getting into why would be pointless, it’s in the story.

The story is well crafted, and the characters… well, they aren’t distinct. They’re cookie-cutter. This same story has been told, in various versions, quite a bit. That said, it was put together better than many previous attempts.

It’s still a story about characters that nobody but those into that lifestyle can identify with. Those people will have cheered this endlessly, crying “don’t listen to the haters” as a form of encouragement, while others will describe this as “cuck shit.”

As entertainment, it’s a moment’s worth. As a lesson, it’s one of weakness and humiliation. Manipulation, deceit, subornation, and weakness.

Anyone who finds this admirable, on the ‘real-life’ level should check themselves. Anyone in the husbands role… get out.

Anyone in the wife’s place… you are detestable.

If you identify with the bull, I hope you get yours.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian6 months ago

HighBrow suggested that stories like this make the reader crazy because they are well-written. It's like a horror story: when it's cartoonish, the effect is minimal, but when it is realistic, it is disturbing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's official, folks. Once you remove the 5-star votes from the sickos, this is officially the WORST story on Literotica. Even Buster's irredeemable garbage is uphill from this primordial ooze.

nixroxnixrox15 days ago

One more well deserved one-star rating.

Hopefully, you never write another one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous