My Wife's Fantasies Pt. 01

Story Info
Loving wife fantasises about being used by other men.
6k words
4.24
39.9k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Deefer22
Deefer22
10 Followers

Thought I'd share the following with you; hope some find it a good read.

My wife, Kate (sorry -- had to change her name for obvious reasons), and I have been married for 20yrs; we're best friends, we love being together and sharing each other's company, and -- right now we're having the best sex of our lives.

Part of the reason for this is that my wife has reached the conclusion that I help her to "get out of her head and into her body" -- and away from all the crap that life throws at you on a day-to-day basis (we have a small tribe of kids and run our own business) so that she can lose herself in what we do together.

One of the key parts of this is that, while we make love (and in the lead up to it!) we nearly always talk about filth and our fantasies, and its mainly me constructing a vision of utter filth that we got bound up in.

The fantasies can be quite varied but nearly always revolve with her as the centrepiece of our own porn film, and where she's been fucked by another man or men (Occasionally some girl-on-girl action, too). I still can't put my finger on why but the idea of watching my wife sucking another guy's cock, or being fucked by another guy, or watching two or three guys fuck her cunt, arse and/or mouth at the same time give me a massive sexual rush.

As a couple, we've experimented with dogging a couple of times, and we love the anonymity of being able to have a brief sexual encounter but to then just drive away, when we've both had enough, and never see that person ever again. Once we had a filthy night with another guy when I told her to suck him off in front of me until he filled her mouth with cum; that was just filthy. Another time she wanked a guy's cock in front of me, who then produced way more cum then I've ever seen any man produce. These were very dirty nights that we regularly revisit and talk about in bed.

We've also talked many times about arranging to meet another man off the web in a hotel and have a threesome but, so far, we've never actually gone through with it. Who knows what the future might bring...

One of the key parts of how our fantasies work is that I'm involved in the scene, and that I tell the other men that she's a slut who likes sucking other guys cocks or being fucked (in her mouth/pussy/arse) that I tell them that it's OK to "use her as they see fit" and that she doesn't have a choice in it. This boils down to her being "used" without choice.

On many, many occasions, we've been making love (OK, having filthy dirty sex!) and she cums very hard when I force to speak and say the other guy's (made up) name and to tell him how much she loves his big hard cock in her mouth, cunt or arse. Her getting deep in to this filthy fancy normally ends up with her spurting hard all over my cock and balls (I'm trying to get her to spurt on my face, too, but without success. So far!)

So, the text below covers what is her current favourite. If this is well received, I'd be happy to write up the other ones that turn her on and share here, too.

So, my wife has a lovely body -- bloody marvellous for someone who's just turned 50, she has blonde hair, a really pretty face, a smile that could melt an iceberg, long sexy legs and an absolutely cracking pair of tits. She keeps her cunt well-trimmed or, at times, completely shaved. She's quite modest but always looks really well turned out, and -- while she says she doesn't see it, I catch guys checking her out all the time, which always gives me a kick.

In the situation in question, we've gone into a small shop in a quite part of town (we live in a large town in the Southwest Midlands, here in the UK) and pick up a couple of items that we need. Kate is wearing a tight pair of jeans, that show her arse off nicely, and a dark blue tight-fitting jumper that shows her wonderful tits off perfectly.

As we go to pay for the items that we've got, the guy behind the till -- an Asia guy, slightly younger -- let's say mid to late 30's, is clearly ogling her tits. He staired just a little too long, and he must have known that both of us have clocked him having too much of a crafty look.

He looked a little sheepish and took the money; little did he know that both Kate and I would find this a starting point for filthy and fantasy.

Indeed, it started the moment we got back in the car. I asked her if she'd noticed him checking out her tits to which she said she thought he'd had a dirty look but wasn't sure. All the way home I pressed it further and further.

"Baby, he was definitely staring -- I saw him. He couldn't take his eyes off your tits. I bet you the moment we left he locked the shop door and went out the back to wank his cock."

Grinning, she replied "Oh don't be silly! No, he won't". Yet I know that, just saying this to her, would start to make her cunt begin to get wet. So, I pressed on.

"Nah! He's got his eyes closed, he's imagining sucking your tits and fingering your wet cunt, and he's wanking his cock really hard until he erupts spunk all over his hands. I bet you'd love that, wouldn't you..?"

"Oh god -- stop it" she said. "You and your dirty mind!"

"Oh please!" I said. "MY dirty mind; I know you'd have loved me to tell him it was OK for him to feel you up, to have a good fondle of your tits through your jumper. Admit it" I smirked. "In fact, I bet your knickers are getting soaking wet right now at the thought of a complete stranger wanking his cock thinking of feeling you up. You are, aren't you"

The second or two too long in replying nailed it.

"No. They're not!" she replied through a wide and dirty smile.

"Of course, they're not, love" I replied sarcastically, a filthy smile painted wide across my face.

"Do you know what I'm going to do when we get home, I'm going to fuck your wet cunt and tell you filthy things about him and make you dream of cumming all over his cock"

Kate just giggled "Promises, promises!"

The conversation developed and went on nearly all the way home, with Kate finally admitting that her pussy is soaking; 20 minutes or so later we pulled into our drive and, after just a few minutes we were in our bedroom to carry the whole thing on. We both very quickly took our clothes off and climbed on to our bed, my wife instantly reached for my hard cock (did I tell you she loves cock!) and started stroking it up and down, kissing me aggressively and putting her tongue in my mouth (did I tell you -- she's also a brilliant kisser, too!)

I had to resist the urge to just push my cock straight into her and fuck her brains out; I wanted to drag this on further and let it play out. So, I started gently scratching my fingers over the delicate flesh at the side of her tits, almost like a tickle, and letting them graze across her hard nipples, this bought out a loud sigh followed by a moan, with her nipples getting even harder. At the same time and with the fingers of my right hand, I gently dragged my fingers along either side of her labia, teasing her and knowing she'd get even wetter. With more time I'd have covered her cunt with coconut juice and really taken my time teasing her to climax, but right now there is an urgency about our filth.

I knew straight away that she'd start lifting her hips trying to meet my stroking, teasing fingers.

"So, tell the truth, would you like to have his cock in your hand like this. Would you like to be stroking his foreskin backwards and forwards like this..?" I asked, almost as a whisper.

"Yes" came the moaned reply, after a few seconds.

"Yes. I knew you would" I said, before leaving it a few seconds to compose the scene in my mind's eye.

"I think I need to take you back to that shop and grab a handful of things then, when you get back to the till he'll ask you for something like £8.00 -- but you'll tell him you've only got a five-pound note. But I'll be standing close by and tell him that, if he'll take the five pounds, he can have a good feel of your tits in exchange. Do you think you'd like that idea..?"

Kissing me even harder and stroking my cock all the way up and down the length, Kate breaths really hard and moans a long -- "Yyeessss".

"So just imagine him putting his hands gently on to your tits and tenderly running his fingers over your nipples, like I'm doing. Imagine its him doing it right now. They'd instantly betray you and get very hard and poke through the material, wouldn't they...?"

No, answer. Kate's breathing is already heavy and hurried. But I know this is hitting home; so, I press on.

"I'm just imagining you getting very wet, very quickly, you know that he's already hard, and you can't resist reaching out and gently tracing the outline of his cock in his trousers with your fingers. Can you imagine that the cock in your hand right now is his cock..??"

A muffled "Yes" comes back.

What would you do if I started pulling the zip down on your jeans and tugging them and your nickers down to your knees..? Would you want him to touch your cunt..?"

Kates doesn't reply. But she's got a really firm grip of my cock and I'm getting harder and harder as she strokes me.

"I can't hear you baby. Would you want him to put his hand between your legs and touch your soaking wet cunt...?"

"Yyyesss" she hisses.

"Yes. That's right. You would, wouldn't you. You dirty little slut. You'd want him to push his fingers in to your soaking wet cunt wouldn't you. Tell me what you are, baby"

Kate breaths hard and breaks away for a brief moment to tell me. "I'm a filthy fucking slut"

"Who likes what..?" I press..

Joining in quickly she says "Cock. I love cock. And I love being fingered by strangers", before kissing me again.

"That's right baby. A dirty little slut who likes being finger-fucked by a complete stranger. A shop keeper in his own shop. What if I told him to take his cock out, would you want to touch it...?? Would you want to stroke it up and down..??"

"Yes. You know I would", she breaths through our locked mouths.

"And don't I know it. And I take it the first thing you'd want to do is put it in to your mouth and suck him off, wouldn't you...??"

Another rasping, desperate "Yes" seems to come from deep inside her. By now I'm gently sliding my index finger up and down the lips of her cunt and more and more guttural moans are filling the room.

"Look at his cock baby. Look at all the precum covering the head of his big fat cock. Do you want to lick the precum off his cock head, baby; do you want to taste it...??"

We both look down at where her fist is wrapped around the base of my shaved cock and balls; Kate has been wanking my cock up and down for several minutes now -- thinking it's the shop keepers' cock ever since we got in to bed and its now oozing precum.

The desire to taste is etched all over her face.

"Come on baby. Lick his dick, pull his foreskin all the way back. Let me see you licking the precum off his cock".

Kate doesn't need asking twice; she loves the taste of my cum and loves licking precum off my cockhead. She shuffles down the bed, side on to me so I can see exactly what she's doing; she moves her hair back and out of the way so I can get a good look. She starts to gently run her tongue all over the exposed head of my cock and I can see the sticky gossamer of my precum sticking to her tongue; it's not long before she's licked my cock clean and swallowed the precum.

"Uuuumm" she exclaims.

"Did his precum taste nice, baby..??" I enquire, as if I don't know what the answer will be!!

Kate doesn't reply; her answer is to simply push my cock straight in to her mouth; a few preliminary sucks and, turning to me as much as she can -- so I can definitely see, she pushes my cock as far in to her throat as she can.

Jesus!! My god my wife can suck cock sssooo well.

She goes up and down on my cock, then sinks all the way to the base, pressing her nose against my stomach.

"Oh, fucking hell" The words come out of me without thought. "That's so fucking good". Would you like his cock in your throat like this baby...?"

She takes me cock out of her mouth and draws breath for enough time to say "Yes" before putting it straight back in her mouth, trying to wank and suck in perfect rhythm.

"Take your hand off of his cock, baby, just use your mouth to go up and down, try and go all the way up to the tip and then all the way down as far as you can go on his cock, but don't touch it with your hands".

I watch in total lustful amazement as I watch my beautiful, sexy wife, sucking long and hard on my now massive cock, knowing she's fantasising about the shopkeeper and that it's really his cock. By now she won't even remember nor care what he looks like, or how big his cock is; she's got mine in her mouth and she's transported into a slut-world of filth.

Thise goes on for a few more minutes, and -- at one point, I have to be careful not to blow my load straight down her throat.

Suddenly she stops and roles away to lie on the bed. "I want him to suck my clit" she announces.

We change positions. I start off with her legs firmly closed together and straight out in front of her. I trace my tongue up and down the top of the slit of her cunt, searching out the edge of her clitoral hood, and gently running my tongue as deep in to her labia as the reduced space allows. I know, having done this many times before, that this will have the desired effect.

I can feel Kate's hips constantly lifting off the bed, forcing her cunt into my face, wanting my tongue to go further; it also brings lots of ooohs and aahhhs and the occasional "that's so good".

I wait for these words to come out of her mouth before pressing on with the fantasy further.

"What's he doing to you baby..??"

It takes some moments for her to reply, in having to wait I start to withdraw my tongue, teasing her to make her talk.

"He's got my legs pressed together and he's gently running his tongue over my clit and making my cunt even wetter" she offers.

"And do you like that baby; do you like his tongue in your cunt..??" I ask.

"God, yes. Its fucking lovely" she says.

"What else do you want him to do baby..??" I ask, knowing full well what she wants me to do next.

"I want to open my legs and have him lick my cunt and finger me and suck my clit until I cum" she demands.

So, I lift her right leg up and over my head, looking now directly as her engorged cunt lips. What a beautiful sight -- I can never, ever tire of seeing it. I start straight away with more teasing, gently running my tongue along the sides of her labia, only just touching the skin. I can see her clit is as engorged as her lips, and I know it tastes delicious.

My licking produces little electric shocks in her cunt and she's immediately bucking against my face; I then take her clit straight in to my mouth and gently start to suck it and, at the same time, to run my tongue up against it, almost pressing it on to my upper lip and teeth. A massive moan that fills the entire room spills from somewhere deep in her throat, and the bucking becomes more frequent.

After a while she calms down a little and becomes use to my mouth and tongue; I know straight away what to next.

I start rubbing her clit gently with the index finger of my right hand, so that I keep up the intensity, at the same time I use my mouth to soak my thumb in saliva and, pushing her legs as wide apart as I possibly can, I start to put pressure on the opening to her tight little arsehole, running my thumb around in little circles. The sexual tension ratchets up further and more guttural moans spill forth.

"What's he doing to you now baby..??" I ask.

"He's playing with my arse while he's sucking my cunt" Kate can hardly get the words out; she's breathing really hard and deep in lust.

"And do you like him doing that..?" I ask, knowing full well she's absolutely fucking loving it.

Kate doesn't answer, so I back off a little, back to teasing, which has the effect of making her push her cunt hard in to my face. So, I start to suck her clit again and gently push my thumb in to her arse, feeling her sphincter muscle give way under the pressure. Kate moans massively, but I slide my thumb straight back out and give it another good covering of saliva, before pushing it gently back in to her arse.

I slide my thumb gently in and out for a minute or so, before Kate breaks off and jumps out of bed; she goes to the draw in our dressing room and comes back with a small pump bottle of lube and proceeds to cover my thumb with before climbing back in to position with her legs wide apart. We quickly pick up where we left off and I'm now sucking and licking her cunt and clit while gently pushing my thumb further in to her arse, then slowly withdrawing it -- almost completely, before pushing it slowly back in again.

Again, I know exactly what's coming next.

Kate starts to grind and buck her hips up and down; on the up-stroke she's grinding her cunt against my face and raising her arse almost entirely off my thumb, before pushing back down to impale her arse deep on my thumb, like it's a miniature cock. She's also moaning very loudly and making all manner of guttural noises.

"What are you doing, baby..?" I ask, knowing it will be difficult for her to speak, but I press her again. "Tell me what's happening baby"

The reply doesn't come immediately but she soon breaths, "I'm fucking his thumb with my arse while he sucks my cunt"

"And do you like that baby..?" I enquire, again knowing full well she's close to coming, "Do you like fucking his thumb with your arse..?".

"Yes" she gives up through semi gritted teeth.

"Do you like it or do you fucking love it..?" I ask. Stupid question, really, but it continues the fantasy.

"I fucking love it" she moans.

"Good. His name is Kamal. Tell Kamal what you love. Tell him right now" I command. It's a name I've just made up on the spot.

"I can't talk" she hisses in reply, hoping to shut me up, but she knows that won't work.

"Kate, tell him right now. Use his name and tell him" I command again.

In broken words that she's struggling to piece together, she finally says: "Kamal. I love your thumb in my arse, it's so fucking dirty' And I love you sucking my cunt". Another long moan and I know she's very close to cumming.

"What else baby..?" -- she knows the drill and she knows exactly where I'm going with this.

"I'm a dirty little slut Kamal, I love complete strangers using me, sucking my cunt and fingering my cunt and arse. I love them fucking my mouth or my cunt and my arse while my husband watches and wanks his cock."

"Good girl" I say, briefly coming up for air; "When you cum I want you to use his name and tell him you're cumming all over his face. OK...?" No answer, but I know she's well and truly deep into the fantasy and will play along.

I continue sucking her clit, but the main action is in Kate moving her arse up and down, arse-fucking my thumb. This turns me on so much as my cock is scraping against the heavy cotton sheets and leaking a trail of even more precum. Suddenly she's bucking very hard, banging her hips down hard on my thumb, I can feel her whole body shaking and quivering and she starts to cum -- very hard.

"Kamal. I'm...I'm cumming. I'm cumming all over your face". She's now got her hand in my hair, steadying my face so that she can buck her cunt against it. Shortly afterwards, her orgasm starts to subside, so I lower the intensity and remove my thumb from her arse but continue to gently trace my tongue over her cunt lips.

But this doesn't last long. The moment she stops bucking and starts to settle, I immediately clamp my mouth back on her clit and, simultaneously, slide my lubed thumb all the way into her arse till I'm way past the knuckle. This gets a huge groan, deeper -- more guttural this time, one that I've heard a hundred times or more before, followed by a very quick, "Noooo. Oh, my god" As if she's trying to fight from too much pleasure again.

Deefer22
Deefer22
10 Followers
12