All Comments on 'My Wife's Fantasies Pt. 01'

by Deefer22

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserabout 2 years ago

Well, you asked for constructive feedback so, since I love to encourage new writers, here is my attempt at being constructive.

#1, just loose the word filth from you vocabulary when you are trying to describe something fun and uplifting, like hard core sex. Use it to describe a back up toilet, or the engine under a farm worker's pick up, but not otherwise. it just brings down the mood.

I have a preference to avoid talking TOO your readers, as you do with so many asides...but that's just me.

More generally speaking, I think you water down the impact of your descriptions by structuring the whole thing as him telling her what to fantasize. I suggest you do the next one by having her relate to him exactly what really DID occur to her while he was not present. More impact I think.

Whatever, I hope you DO keep 'em coming...love the Brit lingo, I added several new entries in my growing Brit/American dictionary. Ciao.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Don't bother with another, this was bad enough. Is it just me, or do others find the stories getting shittier and shittier? Does anyone with a first time story have an original thought anymore? Oh, and as soon as you tell us it's a true story we know it's total bullshit. 1*

Regguy69Regguy69about 2 years ago

Fantasy role play INSIDE a marriage can be a great way to “spice things up” without destroying a marriage. It seems when folks start to include outsiders, things begin to break down in the marriage. Trust, jealousy, respect, devotion, all can become issues. This story hints at maybe a desire to take things to another level, I see nothing good coming from that.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

As we know the Brits, the women whores and the men born cuckolds! 1*!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not a bad first effort. It’s always a bit of a challenge reading stories from authors from a different country than my own. Getting used to the phrasing and use of words with slightly different meanings can be difficult. But overall I enjoyed it.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Sadly you'll hope the train to cucksville with this one, right? I mean after all you did the same under your previous name.

And the best part, Odoreater doesnt even realize what he gave away in his post, but rest assured he does write (and horribly at that) and post stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have a niche readership who jerk off on cuckolding and swap stories. Yours is a willing cuckold story. If that is your thing good luck. Be careful what your wife wishes for. Its her fantasy now wait until she brings back a cunt full of cum for you to eat.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Professor Odiouser is giving his free grammar seminar by telling the author to loose the word filth because it best describes a back up toilet. I would also advise you to lose your reverse toilet. O’s grammar is as good as his taste in stories.

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyabout 2 years ago

Loved this story.My cock got sooo hard and I came in my pants.Lets have more please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Oh yeah, 5 Stars. Over 60 male and I came hard. Thanks and more stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this, I think the language usage is very specific to you and your wife - particularly the use of filth/ filthy.

Try and ignore the negative comments, some people are never going to be happy with freebie’s. At least you have the courage to actually submit a story, I’ve got the technical skills of a dust bunny so haven’t submitted anything yet.

My husband and I have used the same tactics to spice things up too. I think the thrill of seeing your partner being groped and fucked by strangers is a straightforward case of “she is mine (and I’m hers) see how amazingly sexy she is and I’m (we are) letting you touch.”

Thanks for sharing, Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Grest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story and your wife like a very sexy slut ! Would like to hear more of her / your fantasies so I can jerk more to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi, I am Sue & from a woman's point of view you are one hot "bitch" (said with affection) & I would so love to cuckold your husband by having him watch you & I together.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

Deefer,

This is an interesting premisev and clearly offers numerous creative options for stories in this LW and related categories. The fact that you narrate and interject often probably enhnaces the appeal for some readers, but limits it for others. As the reader builds the stories in their mind, your narrative keeps jumping from the imginary to the real and makes for a bumpy ride. I am sure that your participation in the story can be accomplished smoothly and enhance the reader's journey. I think three participants is more of a psychological thriller than just the wife, but it is a challenge. My suggestion is to write the story as real or fantasy, but once it is started, let it flow and not jump.

To end - I much encourage this writting. Your other writing skills of language and structure are good and the progression is clear in the reader's mind, so you have a great future,

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I loved using your slut wife and fuming all over her face and mouth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous