My Wife's Fantasies Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think he'd let you just stop at that...? I say.

"Don't you think he wants you to cum all over his face more than once...?? He wants to know when you cum again. You've got to tell him. OK..??"

Not surprisingly, I don't get an answer, but I know she's already on the way back up to another, bigger, stronger climax. And it doesn't take more than a few minutes before it comes to the surface.

"Oh, fuck.." I hear her whisper. As I look up, I can see her eyes closed in ecstasy, her head pushing back hard into the pillow -- right on cue her hips start to buck against face, her cunt is soaking went and the whole of my thumb, now totally soaked in her cunt juice, slides in and out of her tight little arse as she fucks it hard. "Kamal. I'm cumming again Kamal. I'm cumming all over your face while you thumb-fuck my arse", she moans loudly.

"Do you think you'd like Kamal to fuck you in the arse" I breath, while still trying to ride her orgasm on my face.

"Yes" she whimpers.

"Tell him", I insist. "Use his name and tell him exactly what you want."

"Kamal, I want you to stick your big fat fucking cock all the way up my tight little arsehole. I want you to fuck my arse really hard until you spunk inside me." Kate whimpers again as another wave crashes over her.

"Do you want to lick the spunk off his cock after he's filled your arse, baby..?" I ask -- knowing full well that she does.

"Yes". She moans. "I want him to spunk in my arse then push his cock to the back of my throat. I want to lick all of the spunk off his big fact cock."

She's now cum at least twice, and the second orgasm has rolled over in several waves. It's time for me to press home the advantage.

I quickly climb up the bed, she knows exactly what I'm going to do. "No, no -- not yet. I need some time to recover" she protests. But there is no way I'm going to let that happen.

Pulling her legs apart I climb straight between them and grab my cock; its already leaking a load of pre-cum, and I press it against her encouraged cunt lips. I quickly wipe the sticky head of my cock up and down her lips and nudge her clit with it; I know this is going to make her grunt with pleasure. Sure enough it makes her hips buck, too.

I'm lying on top of her now and plunge my cock as deep in to her soaking wet cunt as I can. Straight away I start to push hard and fast, I can hear my balls smacking against her arse. As she leaks more and more cunt juice, the tone changes and I can hear my balls slapping against a stickiness that is bordering on obscene; it's this change in the sound which tells me she's not far off now.

"Would you like Kamal to fuck you hard like this baby; would you like him to smash his cock into your cunt...??"

No immediate answer. I know she's close already to coming really hard.

"Is this what you want him to do" I press.

Almost at a whisper she replies. "Yes"

"Tell him. Use his name and tell him what you want him to do. Tell him right now baby"

A few seconds role by before she pushes out almost in a stutter; "Fuck me Kamal. Fuck me as hard as you can. Fuck my cunt until I spurt all over your big fat cock".

"Is that what you're going to do baby. You going to spurt all over the shop keepers' cock..."

"Yes" she says. "Yes, I'm going to spurt on all over his cock"

"I want you to tell him when you are cumming. Use his name and tell him when you are spurting".

I don't get a reply, but then again, I don't need one. She's very close now. I can feel how wet my whole groin is, the result of me fucking her soaking wet cunt, making it even wetter, and the soft plopping sound of my balls smacking hard against her wet arse.

"Oh god" she cries. "Kamal. I'm cumming. Kamal I'm cumming again. I'm spurting all over your fucking cock".

Her cunt starts to leak so much cunt juice that it soaks the sheets on the bed.

"Don't stop" she begs. "Keep fucking me Kamal, fuck my wet cunt". Then she starts to moan, a deep animalistic moan that turns in to her panting hard and in time to my thrusts. She comes very, very hard.

We slow to a steady screw, pushing my cock in to her as far in as it will go. She starts to kiss me very hard; her mouth open wide and her tongue pushed in to mine.

I move my hand under her arse and feel the slick of cunt juice all over her arse. I know I'll be looking directly at her sticky cunt from behind in a short while. For now, I start to run my finger around the edge of her arsehole, rimming her tight little arse -- knowing full well that this will elicit another moan. She knows what's coming.

My middle finger slides into her arse without effort. I start to fuck her hard and fast again, this time finger fucking her arse at the same time.

"Tell me what he's doing to you now, baby" I ask, my own breathing becoming shallow and laboured.

Struggling to breath evenly, she manages to say "He's fucking my cunt really hard".

"What else is he doing"

"He's fingering my arse" She quickly replies. "He's finger fucking me deep in my arse".

"Do you like him doing that, baby..?" I press, knowing full well she does. "Do you like him treating you like a filthy little slut..??"

"Yes" she whimpers.

"Tell him what you want baby. Tell him what you are. Use his name and tell him".

She's joining in now, and I know she's not far off coming again.

"Finger fuck my arse Kamal. Push your fingers in and out of my arse while you fuck my cunt. I'm a dirty little slut Kamal. I love you fucking me while me husband watches you fingering my tight little arse. I want to cum on your cock again Kamal".

Her thrusts are coming up to meet mine now. Just several more hard thrusts and she start to climax again.

"I'm cumming again Kamal. Keep fucking me. I'm cumming all over your big fucking cock. I want you to spunk in my cunt and fill me up." Kate climaxes: there's no spurting this time -- she's too far gone for that (for now) but she's achieved another orgasm and I know she's now going to push me off for a rest.

No chance!!

I immediately pull out of her and stand up by the side of the bed.

"Come and suck his cock. He wants to fuck your throat. Come and taste your cunt all over his cock".

With a grumble about wanting a few seconds break, she slowly rolls over and faces me, lying flat on her stomach, though propped up on her elbows, her face smack level with my rock hard cock.

"Do you want Kamal to fuck your mouth..?"

In an instant she replies. "Yes".

"Tell him exactly what you want" I demand.

"Fuck my throat Kamal. Push your cock in my mouth and use me. I want to suck all of my cunt juice off your cock, push it deep in to my throat".

I don't hesitate. Not for one second. She opens her mouth and immediately starts suck me long and hard; and I'm pushing forward with my hips, fucking her face.

"Can you taste your cunt on his cock..?" I already know the answer.

"Yes. It's delicious. And I love him shoving his cock deep into my throat".

"Take his cock all the way baby. Don't touch it with your hands, I just want you to use your mouth on his cock and to swallow it completely. I want to see you take it all the way until your nose presses up against his stomach".

Oh. My. Fucking. God! I watch -- mesmerised while she slowly goes up and down, taking more and more of my cock in her throat, seeing my beautiful, dirty slut wife, pushing my cock in to her throat while she fantasises that it's another man. She pushes further as I watch and feel her press her nose against my stomach; she holds it right there -- deep in her throat. She gags a couple of times but it's still there, her nose pressed up against me. Suddenly she pulls away, drawing a deep breath.

Kate looks up at me, lust etched all over her beautiful face, she reaches out and strokes my hard on from tip to base and back again.

"I need Kamal to fill me with spunk now", she says, a dirty smirk and sparkling eyes make me weak at the knees.

"Turn over on the bed and bring your arse to me", I say -- clambering back on the bed and spooning up behind her.

"Take hold of his cock and push it in to your cunt" -- the filth just spewing out of me. I'm dying to come.

I'm looking down at the beautiful sight before me, her tight little arse and her shaved cunt lips are completely covered in her juices. It's such a filthy site. Kate reaches behind me and takes hold of my hard on and guides it straight into her wet cunt.

I start pushing in and out, hard thrusts that seem out of control, yet I know exactly what I'm doing -- I'm trying to get her to start moaning again. Straight away she's almost wailing at the intensity.

"The next time we do this", I whisper in her ear, "would you like Kamal to push his cock in to your tight little arsehole and fuck your arse..??" I ask.

"Yes, definitely" she replies.

"Tell him. Use his name and tell him" I demand again.

"Kamal, I want you to come back to our home and fuck me in our bed while my husband watches. I want you to fuck me really hard and I want you to fill my mouth and my cunt with your spunk. I then want you to stick your cock up my arse and fuck me until you fill my arse with more spunk. I'm then going to lick your cock clean of all the spunk while my husband wanks his cock watching you use me as your slut."

She knows this sort of filth-talk is getting me even hard, if that's at all possible. I'm now lying quite still, my body tense in anticipation of cumming, pushing her hips backwards and forwards -- using her cunt to wank my cock.

"Where do you want his spunk, baby" I just about breath. "Do you want it in your cunt or in your mouth..?". I need to know. I'm very close.

"I want you to spunk in my cunt. Fill my cunt with your spunk Kamal. Spunk inside me while my husband watches you and wanks his cock; he's going to spunk very soon watching you fucking his filthy whore of a wife. Cum inside me. I want your spunk Kamal".

And that's it -- I can't last any longer, a few more strokes and I'm exploding so much spunk in to Kates cunt, I can hear myself moaning loudly, making noises and my heart is pounding out of my chest.

Kate pushes back against me, wanting to milk every last drop of my spunk out of my now withering cock. I can hear almost purring noises coming from somewhere deep inside her.

We snuggle up, perfectly spooned up on the bed. My cock flops out of her cunt -- still completely soaked and now mingling with my cum; there's a trail running out and down across her arse and on to the sheets.

I already know that I've got further instalments in my head for my wife. Dirtier than this one that, if I catch her at the right time and in the right mood, she'll cum a load more, and I'll also get to fuck her arse, too.

That's for another day.

Now we're sated and cuddled up close.

Footnote:

This is my first go at writing about the genuine filthy fantasies my wife and I go through on a regular basis.

If you like this story, please say so; any constructive feedback very much appreciated.

If it's well received, and readers want me to do so, I'll have a go at writing up one or two of the others.

Finally, I know that Kate would get a huge kick if anyone reading this has found it a turn on and his ended-up masturbating -- especially to completion (male or female!) However, I know she will be immensely turned on to know if any guys have wanked off and cum hard from reading this. Please do let me know if you do.

Love and peace from England.

April 2022.

12