All Comments on 'My Wife's Fantasy Come True'

by RW1965

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Chapter 2 please

RW1965RW1965about 6 years agoAuthor

Sadly I wrote this many years ago and never thought of a part 2........but who knows what the future will bring?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

My wife and I have been in the swinging lifestyle for quite a number of years, Sooner or later we both knew that the question if she would say yes to a black male. We are both picky and usually just meet over drinks with a new couple or male friend. We were both intrigued playing with a black couple. Eventually we did and we never looked back. Now in our early sixties she knows how to smile to a handsome man and get her way whether it be in a nightspot or an adult shop. Seeing wet cum on her blouse or face is always a hot sight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Agreed, more please.

I am in my sixties and have been getting fucked by black dick for years. The firmness and size are incredible. The way a black cock tenses in my mouth or pussy before exploding is an incredible feeling, especially when hubby is watching. I have been spit-roasted by two studs but never gang banged by 3 or more. Maybe I need to work on that. I say let wifey get back in the saddle again and get fucked by more black dick. Both of you seem to enjoy it.

tom1951kuwsutom1951kuwsuover 2 years ago

I would love to have been her husband as he watched his wife get tremendously fucked by those 4 long black cocks. I would love to have been able go have gone over to her and sucked her furry cunt filled with warm cum and then kissed her while giving her some of the cum deposited earlier and at the same time tasting another's cum in her mouth. I would want to always be in the scene while she is being fucked by other men.

TatankaBillTatankaBillabout 1 year ago

@RWK1965. I don't believe you wrote this years ago. I don't think you've ever written anything at all. You're a fraud and a poseur.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRW1965@RW1965
45 Followers
Looking to submit my stories and hopefully read some great stories. Possibly meet like minded people too. If anyone want to chat, normally or erotic, just let me know