My Wife's Fantasy Comes True! Ch. 02

Story Info
Roof top bar meeting.
2.1k words
4.04
6.8k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a month or two since we had gone to the club with our newfound friend when he called and told us he was being sent to a construction job about 1,500 miles away. Needless to say, we talked to him a few times but never met with him again.

My wife was disappointed, to say the least. Things were back to normal with no extra playdates. Then one day she asked if I could look for a new BBC playmate. I agreed to do so.

It was months of emails and texts and sorting through the picture collectors and the guys who didn't want to meet but just wanted to hook up. Finally, I came upon a black man that piqued my interest. He was very good at communicating and not just boasting about how he could pound that pussy with his big cock. He seemed well-grounded and was extremely respectful.

He was a director for a medical supply firm and came into town about 4 to 6 times a year. He always stayed at an upscale hotel downtown which was perfect for us as we lived within walking distance of there.

I had him text my wife and they spent lots of evenings talking about what they each did for work, for fun, and what they each liked and disliked in the bedroom She had me read every text and that would usually lead to some hot sex later that night.

The funny thing about her is she would tell me she didn't like to talk about it, but when we did her pussy would open up almost like a flower and immediately gush with her juices. it was like flipping on a switch and all that would take place.

As it turned out he liked to tell his sluts (as he called them) what to wear. I was surprised when she replied, "What do you want this slut to wear?" She typically isn't that easy to convince to try something. I was even more surprised that she didn't object to being called a slut.

He asked where we would be meeting. She said if it's not raining we will meet at a rooftop bar downtown. He replied, in that case, you will wear a thin sundress, a sexy bra, a thong to match, and heels. He went on to say the bra will be a demi to allow your nipples to poke against the fabric of your dress.

As I read their conversation I became very aroused and she commented you are enjoying this, aren't you? My response was "Absolutely I am." What was not to enjoy? Seeing her ravished by a black man and myself together seemed pretty hot to me.

When the day came to meet the sun was shining brightly and the temperature was a perfect 82 degrees. As we strolled to the bar our anticipations were high in hopes that we might get to play again.

We arrived early, as we like to do to scope out the bar and pick a table that we think is perfect.

We picked a table overlooking the square below. It had four high stools with rather small seats. The table had a foot rail on it which was fairly high for a person my height but perfect for shorter people. The small seats and high rail would become a topic of conversation later on.

While I was sipping my beer he texted her and said he was running late but he would be there. We had finished our second drink when he showed up.

He wasn't the looker that her first BBC was. He was shorter and not as well built. What he lacked in stature he made up for in personality. He was so fun to be around.

With him, our conversation went right to the lifestyle and what he liked about it. He was really into telling his dates what to wear and daring them to do risque things.

He commented that she had listened to him about her dress and heels but had she obeyed the rest of his desires as to her undergarments. She answered simply, "Yes."

He was sitting straight across from her and immediately said "Put your heels on the foot rail and spread your legs and let me see." She answered, "You are awfully sure of yourself." He followed with "Well you came here and supposedly wore what I asked. Prove it to me."

Now the bar had been steadily filling up as it was such a beautiful day. Our table was centered at the front of the bar so every other table faced us. There were probably 10 tables including ours. Most of them sat four or five patrons. There were only two like ours that sat three.

What she did next had a consequence that she hadn't counted on.

She raised her feet and put them on the rail. This is where the tiny seats I talked about earlier come into play. Only about half of your ass is on the stool. When she put her feet on the rail her sundress fell away from her legs and her lace thong was on view not only to us but to the entire bar.

She had no idea and kept her feet there for his and my viewing pleasure and unbeknownst to her the whole bar.

Finally, he said yout you have been showing your thong to everyone in the bar including your husband and me. She said "good" and kept her legs right where they were.

SHE WAS HOOKED! She was loving this.

I then reached up and tweaked her left nipple and it immediately stood hard against the thin fabric of her dress. She tweaked the other one so they matched. He was having a great time and so were we.

She asked what he was doing in return for her. He told her to remove her heel and use her foot to feel his crotch. There was a very large member inside those khakis and she wasted no time rubbing it with her foot. As the rubbing continued the member became quite a bit larger. He made her quit before precum started to leave a wet spot in his khakis.

We were talking about going back to his hotel room when he said I have one more dare for you. Go to the restroom remove your thong and come back here and place your feet the way they are right now.

She left and returned, took up the same position, and handed him her thong rolled up in her palm. It was HOT!

Quite a few patrons were enjoying the sight of her freshly shaved pussy and so were we. Here was my wife with her love tunnel on full display with her nipples now straining against the thin fabric of her dress as though they were trying to pierce their way through.

I paid our tab and we left for the hotel. The walk was awesome, to say the least.

Her nipples were hard, no underwear, talking about sex and knowing she was going to be spit roasted among other things.

We arrived at the hotel and took the elevator to the 8th floor. As the door closed he wasted no time running his tongue inside her mouth and she responded the same, their tongues doing a sort of sloppy wet dance inside their mouths. With his left hand, he squeezed and pinched her right breast and nipple and with his right hand he reached under her dress and played with her now soaking wet pussy lips.

We reached the 8th floor with no stops and he led the way to his room.

When we entered the room he had her stand in front of the couch, him in front of her, and me behind her. He reached for the spaghetti string straps on her dress, pulled them down her arms, and let the dress fall to the floor. He then looked in my direction and said "Your turn." I unclasped the strapless demi bra she had on and let it fall to the floor.

She was now standing completely naked except for her heels. She looked amazing. She told me later she was feeling embarrassed, excited, and vulnerable all at once.

I reached for her ass cheeks and slapped them very briskly yet not too hard as to bring her to her senses. She let out a gasp and he groped her heavy breasts now swaying freely. He told her to kneel in front of him and motioned me to stand beside him. Then he rather boldly told her to undress us while we took advantage of her nakedness pawing and groping her entire body.

We were both now naked and erect. He was very well endowed. Extremely thick. Not quite as big as a soda can but more like a Redbull can. Not extremely long but a good 8.5" to 9" but the girth! WOW!

She was taking turns sucking us when I said I wanted to video the two of them and he agreed. As I got in position to video he began talking to her. Now knowing her like I do I knew she didn't talk much during sex. I on the other hand love to.

He began "Oh that's good, lick those black balls, worship that black cock. She was quiet. He kept on "You are a good cocksucker. Do you like my black cock?" still she remained quiet. Suddenly he pulled his cock out of her mouth and dick-slapped her ever so slightly. More of a warning than a punishment. He said, "You are my slut and when I talk to you, you answer." I was almost ready to explode filming all of this.

He then asked her again and she replied, "I love your black cock."

Once again, she was hooked. She responded the rest of the evening whenever he or I asked anything.

We traded places and he proceeded to eat and finger her pussy while I fucked her mouth.

Neither one of us could wait much longer to go balls deep in her pussy. He said "You first." and I immediately mounted her doggy style and she sucked his cock. I spanked her ass cheeks and he said bitch likes that, doesn't she?

She immediately mumbled, "Yes I do" with a mouth full of his fat black cock.

I said "Time to switch, not wanting to wait any longer to watch his black pole stretch her pink pussy lips.

As he knelt behind her he rubbed the head of his huge cock up and down her lips pushing it ever so slightly inside of her. He rubbed her juices all over his cock and when it was lubed up he slid it in with one full thrust. All I remember is her looking up at me and saying "Oh fuck." He was buried in her and slowly thrusting in and out as her lips stretched back and forth. He was now in a good rhythm as she moaned with delight and I was back to filming. The contrast of his very black cock and her very pink pussy was awesome. She was moaning with every stroke. He picked up his pace and the sound of his black balls slapping her was methodical.

He then asked her if she liked being fucked by a black man. She answered back it had always been a fantasy. He said it's a reality now you slut. She answered by saying I am a black cock slut and I want you and my husband to refer to me as that from now on. He said she talks too much put your dick in her mouth and I obliged him.

Two strokes later she squirted all over the pressure driving his cock out of her. We then traded places again and he said it's your turn to fuck her sloppy slut pussy and he was correct, it was sloppy and she was a slut and a good one.

He was stroking in and out of her mouth the same as I was her pussy and all of a sudden she moaned and squirted again. Everything was soaked.

We were all building to a crescendo and I was just about ready to cum when he let out a groan and grabbed the back of her head and pumped a load of chism in her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could but it ran down her chin and that was all I could take. I pulled out and unloaded all over her ass and back.

It was a very hot night on our walk home she took my hand squeezed it and said "Your slut's pussy is sore but I want you to eat and fuck it when we get home. He may be my black boy toy but you are my man and I need you now.

What a night!

The next story is his second return to town.