BBC Airport Suprise

Story Info
Long awaited meeting, with a surprise package.
886 words
3.45
7.9k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

9am Friday morning, Jays flight was due to land within the hour, I was already in the carpark waiting, anticipating what thrills that amazing sculptured Adonis would put my body through over the next 24 hours.

Jay & I had been introduced a few months back by my friend & colleague, Jessica. Soon after that initial introduction my husband was redeployed to a different state & like the dutiful wife I followed.

Jessica & I stayed in touch & she would share all of the juicy details of her liaisons with Jay- I told her I needed to get me some of that excitement. She FaceTimed me one night that they were together- I watched as she sucked his cock. I came, hard. I knew I wanted it & that I would get it. Jessica shared his contact number with me the following day & we've messaged virtually non stop since that point. Everyday I wake up to some sort of filth, usually him telling me what he's going to do to me once he gets his hands on me and his voice notes make my pussy soaking, not a little, a lot. His deep voice gets me every time.

Like me, Jess was white, in her early 30's she has a slender toned body, jet black hair, her ass made guys jaws drop & her huge tits could feed a 100 men! People would often thing we were sisters, I never saw that myself- but we did look similar I suppose. I take great care of my body. With my husband often overseas heading to the gym of an evening keeps me sane.

I messaged Jessica as I waited, she would usually respond immediately, she didn't this morning- I thought nothing much of it. I knew that I had a bit of time before Jay landed & I couldn't help but start to touch myself under the sundress that he had requested that I wear. He also said no panties- I defied that request. However as I sat in the car the excitement built, my pussy was responding & I removed them- I had too, my inner slut told me to! I shut my eyes, thought about that Jays enormous black cock- the months of anticipation building to this point resulted in me coming in seconds.

As I composed myself I started to make my way toward the arrivals hall. It was a hot day, my short sundress was not out of place. I was naked underneath & apart from once when my husband & I first dated this was uncharted, it feel good, my hairless pussy seemed to enjoy it. I tried to look inconspicuous, I didn't want to bump into anyone I knew incase it got back to my husband who had no idea about my impending adulterous, slutty behaviour. I wanted to keep it that way- he was away on training exercises for the weekend which happened to be perfect timing!

As I reached the gate my heart was beating faster than ever, I was nervous as hell- what was I doing! My inner slut kept me there, despite my head telling me to get out of there! I waited, unable to move due to the nervousness.

Then a message from Jay..... 'we've landed' see you shortly.

What?!?!!! What did he mean 'we've' landed?! My heart rate rose again, something I didn't think possible! I messaged back immediately- 'what do you mean we've?' Did that mean our plans had been scuppered? I wanted to run, but couldn't, my body was frozen. 20 minutes passed. I messaged again. No response.

All of a sudden people started to appear. I couldn't see him, tens of people flooded through the gate. Finally my eyes clocked him, all 6 foot 6 of him, towering above all of the other passengers- his bright white eyes locked onto mine. Like a wild animal spotting its prey, my heart skipped. At that point I'd forgotten all about the 'we've landed' message & my eyes, mind and body were caught up in some animalistic instinct to grab hold of his sculptured, muscle bound body. We embraced, my body melted. We held that embrace for a few seconds before I got a tap on the shoulder. Who was that?! I turned my head to find my friend Jessica- my head was blown! I hugged her, my friend, my confident, my partner in crime hugged me back like friends who hadn't seen once another in months- we hadn't, I'd missed her. She looked amazing. I stood back to admire her figure, wearing a short white dress she looked the picture of innocence.

'What the hell are you doing here!' I exclaimed?

'I didn't want to miss out on the fun!' She replied with a huge grin on her face. I looked at Jay, he smirked & shrugged his shoulders followed by a huge laugh.

We started to make our way to the car, Jessica being with us seemed to help calm my nervousness. It was great to see her. Jessica & I walked ahead. She whispered to me 'I can't wait to see him with you' we both giggled like school kids, both of us looked back at Jay. His expression was one of pure desire. He wanted us, we wanted him.