All Comments on 'My Wife's First Stud Ch. 03'

by taylor_lang

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hopefully

Your girlfriend will run like hell from you. If you want this for yourself you really are perverted. Deep down I guess you want to be a pimp or something, I don't know what else to say. Getting your wife fucked than sending her on dates is pretty much cockold wimp humilation sleep on couch in basement time, glad I'm not you.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
As someone said.

Cuck,wimp, sick person. Get help quickly. Sorry too late! seriously you are forcing your wife or girlfriend or whatever in to this lifesyle? Why the fuck would you wan to do that for? Oh wait you are or want to a player or a swinger. I hope beyond all hope that your partner say'"NO" and cuts off your dick. That way you might get the message.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Envious 1

You're not sick. those other comenters are nuts

Why do they read Loving Wives stories if they aren't into sharing? Nookie isn't like beer.

If you share it you still have just as much left.\

More probably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
loved it

i loved this need a lot more , need to know what happend at , after the date, hope youle be true .... love a true story

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
been there

My wife and I have had many similar experiences over the years. There is something erotic about watching another man doing your wife. I love the feel of my wifes pussy after she`s taken a load. Don`t knock it until you`ve tried it.

clkl14clkl14about 14 years ago
Comment on the three stories

Very Hot and informative. I personally can read through the typos or misspells but others might find it bothersome. Would love to have your wifes reaction after some time passes for reflection. Great Read and Good Luck!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

DUSH BAG TOLD YOU SO THE WIFE GOES OUT WITH JOE SO SHE CAN FUCK HIM BEHIND HIS BACK SHE LOVES JOES BIG FAT COCK GOOD BUY HUSBAND CHUCKIE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hoping for sloppy seconds !

Finding a man sex toy for your wife is a good idea if you like watching her get fucked full of someone 's else's cum. A good choice is someone she dosen't completely match with in a regular setting. She should only want his big dick and enjoy your added attention when she knows you are always hot for her because of her dripping strange cum down her legs !

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Meh

Mediocre sex for a mediocre marriage

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
A Slut is Born

There's nothing like bringing out the inner slut in your wife. Joe is starting to reap the benefits. Pam is more in tune with her sexuality and wants sex more often. Those people who rag on you don't know what they're missing. Tag team action is such a powerful motivator for everyone. For the man there's nothing like entering a cum filled pussy. For the woman it expands her sexuality and gets her geared up to just enjoy sex for sex sake. Joe is definitely headed down the path to a very happy marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous