My Wife's First Threesome

Story Info
We have a threesome with my wife’s best friend.
1.4k words
4.43
43.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

T/9/23

My wife and I love to watch porn. Sometimes we watch together and just go right to bed, no sex. It makes the following night when we do have sex that much more intense. Our favorite type of porn is threesomes. We both love the idea, but I'm not sure we could ever actually do it, or so I thought.

We met our good friend Connie about 6 years ago at a mutual friends house. My wife and her became fast friends. Connie is married, but not really happy. We never see her husband, she comes over our house all the time without him.

She confides in my wife all the time, and last week she told my wife that she hasn't had sex in almost 3 years. My wife is a pretty private person, but she needed to ask her why. Connie told her that her husband just has no interest anymore. My wife was taken aback when Connie said,

"do you and Bob still have a lot of sex?" Like I said before, my wife is pretty conservative, but gave her a truthful answer, she told her we did.

She asked my wife what we do to keep the spark alive, so she told her about our porn nights. Again my wife was floored when she asked, "what kind of porn do you like?"

"Well, we like to watch threesomes". She told me that when she told her that, her eyes lite up, and my wife said she knew she would be into that. I kiddingly said to my wife, "see if she wants to join us, she'd be great, she's all backed up."

"Sure" My wife said "I'll call her right now and ask." Then laughed and walked away. Connie and my wife have similar bodies except she had small tits and my wife has bigger tits. They're around the same age, so that thought really started to roll around in my head. The next day my wife said, "now don't get your hopes up, but I was thinking about what you said last night, would you really want to do that?

I couldn't believe my ears, all I could say was, "if you're game, so am I."

At some point that day my wife talked to Connie and somehow brought it up, and to both of our surprise, she told my wife she would be in. I didn't know how my wife went about asking her, but at this point, I really didn't care. She made plans for her to come over on Saturday night because her husband was going to be out of town for the weekend on business. We weren't sure how this was going to play out, but we were all willing to give it a shot.

When she got there on Saturday night, we had a few drinks to calm all of our nerves. We are all in our late 50's and couldn't believe this was actually going to happen. Once we had a couple drinks each we made our way up to the bedroom. I suggested that both the girls go into the bathroom together and take a shower. They did, then they both came out together wearing my wife's robes and smelling fantastic. I wasn't allowed to know if they took a shower together or just watched each other, that was their secret.

When I got out of the shower I walked into the bedroom and they were both on the bed wearing just a thong and skimpy bra. I always love to see my wife dressed like that, but seeing her laying there with an almost exact same woman next to her was too much. My cock instantly started to grow. I can only assume that we're planning what to do while I was in the shower because my wife said, just sit on my vanity chair and watch.

I sat down and saw my wife slowly start to kiss Connie on her neck. She slowly moved down and started to kiss the part of her tits that weren't covered by the bra. Connie reached up and pulled one of her tits out and my wife instantly started to suck on her nipple. Eventually her bra came off and my wife was all over her small tits. After a few minutes they switched places and my wife was having her tits sucked by another woman. It was so fucking hot!

I was sitting there just rubbing my cock watching them when my wife said, come over here and show Connie your cock. So I went over to the bed and my wife grabbed it and said to Connie, "would you mind sucking his cock, I think he would like that."

Connie said, "I was hoping you would ask." She leaned over my wife and put my cock in her mouth. My wife was rubbing her ass while she was sucking me. I asked my wife if she brought any of her toys, she said she did, and reached for her favorite vibrator. It took all I had, but I pulled out of Connie's mouth and asked her to lay on her back. She did as I asked and I told my wife to make her feel good.

I wasn't sure how she was going to do that, but I couldn't wait to see. My wife knelt in front of her, opened her legs, and gently put her vibrator on Connie's pussy. It didn't take long before my wife made Connie cum. Since my wife was already on her knees, I got behind her and started to fuck her doggystyle. She seemed to loose concentration on Connie's pussy so Connie took the vibrator and was taking care of herself. I said, "how far are you ladies willing to go tonight?"

My wife said, "I guessing this is what you're talking about." She took the vibrator out of her hand and buried her head between Connie's legs. My wife was getting fucked doggystyle while she was eating her best friends pussy. Connie was pushing her pussy into her face and moaning pretty loud, I guess only woman truly knows how to eat a pussy correctly. After a few minutes my wife looked up and asked me, "do you want us to switch so Connie can get the fuck she deserves, and I can finally get my pussy eaten by another woman?" All I could do was nod my head. I couldn't believe it was my wife talking.

They switched, and while my wife had her best friend eating her pussy I looked her in the eye and said, "are you sure you want me to fuck her?" She just smiled and nod her head. I entered Connie from behind and she let out a very loud moan. She needed to be fucked badly. I was pumping her pretty hard from behind while watching my wife have orgasm after orgasm.

When my wife needed a break she told Connie to stop, she crawled around and put her face right on her ass so she could get a good look at my cock going in and out of her friend. I finally pulled out and to my surprise, my wife instantly put my wet cock in her mouth. She sucked it as hard as she ever did. She wanted every drop of her friends pussy off of my cock.

She had Connie lay on her back and she told me to come all over her little tits. So as I was stroking my cock, my wife started sucking her tits. It was too much for me, I shot a huge load all over Connie's tits and some even got on my wife's face. I crawled off the bed and Connie just said, "I can't thank you guys enough, it was the best sex of my life," and with that, we cleaned up and went to sleep. Connie went to our spare room and we went to bed.

I woke up in the middle of the night and my wife wasn't next to me. Sometimes she sleeps elsewhere because of her neck pain, but I think she might have snuck into Connie's room that night. I didn't get up to look, I'll just assume she needed more that night and Connie had more to give. When the opportunity come along, we definitely decided we want to do it again.