My Wife's First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

and he answered.

"Good afternoon sweetheart, why did you leave?" I asked him

"I wanted to pick up some lunch so I drove over to Franklin Giant Grinder in Hartford and got some grinders for all of us to have. You must be hungry. I should be there in about 20 minutes."

"What's that music I hear in the background?"

"You busted me, I stopped by the strip club on New Park Ave."

"Is that slutty girl Star we like so much there?"

"No, but there is a new Spanish girl named Marie. She is a super hot piece of ass."

"I hate to break up your chance of getting a lap dance or maybe more but could you bring those grinders right home I am hungry"

"I have A personal question for you," Frank asked

"Ya go ahead and ask," I said

I could no longer hear the music and the loud talking and the car door shut.

"Did you enjoy yourself? I'm in the car now and on my way."

"I did love, I did."

"Do you have any regrets?

"Yes a few"

"Are you going to tell me what they are?"

"Yes, Frank the first one is that I did not give you time to say if it was OK with you. I should have discussed it with you first. Then the second was that I was so stupid to think you might have hurt me if you changed your mind. The last is why fuck I never believed you that I would have loved it and did not do it sooner."

"Last personal question did you fuck him again while I was gone. It's OK if you did? Frank asked

"No, I had just woken up right before I called you. He's still sleeping. I was worried you might be mad and had left me."

"No sweetheart, I will LOVE you to the day after forever. No worries. I'm pulling in the driveway now I'll be right in."

I was standing by the garage door when he walked in, I pushed the small robe I had on my shoulders and gave him a full-on hug telling him how much I loved him. Then I took the grinders and put them on the kitchen table. Then went to wake up Ben.

I said, "Frank start the camera." I got on the bed and pensioned myself ready for 69. Then I took his dick that was laying on the side of his leg in my mouth and gently started bringing it back to life. When he was awake he started licking me and got my pussy wet and ready in no time. I moved down and mounted him in the reverse cowgirl position and he noticed that butt the plug was still in and twisted it first clockwise then counterclockwise. That gave me my first little "O" of the morning.

He started pulling it out and said in a louder firm voice "NOW I'M GOING TO TAKE THIS OUT AND FUCK YOUR ASS, MAKE SURE YOU GET A CLOSE OF OF THIS FRANK WHILE I FUCK HER ASS REAL GOOD AND HARD WITH MY MORNING WOOD. ARE YOU READY YOU SLUT?"

I reached back and pushed the plug back in and was about to say something when Frank spoke up first.

"I'm sorry buddy I have let you do as you wish with my wife all night, but that is my virgin ass and I have been waiting 20 years for it, if anyone ever gets to fuck it I will be the first now don't get greedy. As far as I'm concerned you can leave"

He shut off the camera and left the room.

I looked at Ben as I was claiming off and said "Last night was wonderful but that was just not right of you to think you could just do that without asking and think it was even OK. You just now treated me like I am a street whore, that I'm not OK with us. Get dressed and we will bring you back to your car or hotel or where ever the fuck you want."

I found Frank in the kitchen and told him don't eat now. We are going to drop him off and we can have an intimate afternoon and evening to ourselves. Ben came out of the bedroom and sat in the living room while I got dressed. Frank drove my car and Ben rode in the wet back seat. Because of where we lived we jumped on 84 at Sisson Ave and were at the hotel within 5 minutes if that. It was a short silent drive no one spoke. When Ben exited the car he apologized for thinking he could just do something like that and said his little head was thinking instead of his big head and walked away.

It took us no time to get home and we sat and ate our grinders and had a couple of beers. When we were done I told Frank to go into the guest room and set the camera up to the TV. He called me when he was done and I came in. I told him to strip his clothes off and get naked for me. His dick was already hard when he sat back on the bed. I had changed into one of my hot wife outfits and started to do a strip for him.

I started my striptease by unbuttoning my blouse and flashing my bra just like they do at the strip club. I turned around and bent forward to let my mini skirt rise up and flash my panties I got at the dinner last night. As I turned around the doorbell rang. I stopped and moved the curtain and looked out the window and it was a very cute Fed-X delivery man with a package.

"I have to pause this for a minute. It must be the computer stuff I ordered the other day that needs to be signed for." I said.

I left the blouse open and went to the front door holding the blouse closed and Frank watched from the hallway door.

I opened the door and said, "Sorry it took so long I had to find my blouse as you can see I didn't even get a chance to button it."

"No problem ma'am you did not need to find it." He said with a smirk and a smile.

I said "OK" and I pushed it off my back and let it slide off my shoulders and flutter to the floor behind me.

He started to hand me the tablet to sign and I said "No you hold on to it while I sign." Then I stood next to him and looped my arm inside his and pushed my tit against his arm while I signed. This opened the center of my bra so he could see some deep cleavage. I saw him looking down at my naked tits and the tablet started shaking.

So I said "Shit you made me mess up my signature. Can you clear it so I sign it right this time?"

He was having a problem clearing the signature and I pulled the bra down over my left nipple while he did. When I started again the tablet shook, even more, when he noticed my uncovered hard nipple.

I signed it then turned and stood in front of him and took off the bra and took his free hand and placed it on my tit and said "It's too bad but my husband only allows me to fuck one stranger a week and he just left. Maybe I can have you another time because you are really cute. Have a nice day."

I opened the door and he left with a raging hard-on.

Frank came over and kissed me real deep and said "I guess last night did change you."

I said "For all these years you have told me you wanted this and guess what I loved almost every minute of it. Maybe we can go to one of those swing parties and watch each other have sex with other people."

"We can go but I'm just fine with watching you get pleasured."

"Frank I'm not saying this in a derogatory way but I think you want me to make you my cuckold husband."

"As long as you are not going to humiliate me while you're doing it, yes, you are right."

I took him into the bedroom and took my skirt off and laid down.

I said "Sweetheart I did not douche or showered since I had sex with Ben! I want you to clean me. Would you do that for me?" I asked just to see what he would say but he surprised me.

He got up on the bed and noticed the writing on the red thong from the diner. Then he said, "I bet you did get off at the dinner in more ways than one." Then he

went down on me without even thinking about it and licked me to a fantastic orgasm.

When he was done I sat up and said "Frank I have an idea. You know how I have to go to those monthly dinners for work each month like last night. What would you think about it after they were over? You could be waiting for me in the lounge and watch me pick up guys. I could change into something sexy that would attract most guys. I would hustle them until I find one that would want to come home and fuck me while you filmed it."

"What if they have a room and want to do it with you there in the hotel Jan?"

"I tell them sorry it has to be our house and our rules or not at all and I keep trying until we find another Ben. I'll bet we would not find one every month but just think how hard you'll get watching me get felt up in the lounge or them dancing with me with their hand on my ass and grinding their hard cock in my crouch or trying to push their hand up into my skirt trying to get to the promised land while sitting at the bar."

He said, "I'm in, let's try it."

To be continued.