My Wife's First Time Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone vibrated almost right away Ben picked it up and the text from Frank

said "Are you for real if she does fuck you please take pictures and send them to me. But I think she is just being a big cock teaser and using us both for some fun right now."

He showed me the text. I got up and moved over to his side of the booth and looked around to see if anyone was close by or watching us. Then I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock and pumped him to get him hard when he was half hard and I took a picture of me jerking him off with a drop of pre-cum leaking out, you could see my wedding band and diamond sparkling in the picture. I put his dick back in his pants and said "I am Sorry about really being a cock teaser but I need the picture. I just made my decision."

I typed back "Frank I'm back from the bathroom and to answer your question YES I will be fucking him some time tonight, see I'm keeping him hard for me. But I'm going to give him a long slow sloppy blow job the way you like them or maybe two and make him lick my pussy a couple of times first Unless you have changed your mind about me fucking another man." Then I attached the picture and sent it to him.

Then I hit the sleep button and put it in my purse. Then I asked, "So Ben tell me one of your biggest fantasies."

"I think I know your husband's fantasy, it is to have you fuck a strange man and then go home and tell him all about it while you are full of his cum right?"

"Yes that is one of his, but my question is what's yours?"

"Are you doing this just for him or because you want it also?"

"No, I would never have done it just for him if that was the case I would have done it a long time ago. But tonight got me thinking about it for me after I meet you. You are such a handsome man I decided to push my limits and so far I like what happened, tonight it's for myself that's for sure. If I can tell him about it that would be a bonus for him. Do you want to fuck me and if you do will you take pictures of us for me to remember it by?"

"Do you have a movie camera at home?"

"Sure, Yes my perverted husband has all kinds of cameras"

Ben said, "Well I'm an exhibitionist and at this moment my biggest fantasies would be that I could take you home so I can fuck you right in front of your husband in his bed and let him enjoy it and see your face as I fuck you until I can't cum anymore and let him film it for us all to relive in the future."

The waitress brought our food and I said "Wow, can I think about it while we eat? I'm not sure if I'm ready for that. Right in front of him HUM?"

"YES does that make your pussy tingle?"

Will I bite my lip again, I nodded yes.

After taking two bites of my eggs I had decided.

I said "Let me make a call"

I dialed Frank and put it on speaker and he answered I said "Frank what would you say if I wanted to bring Ben home and fuck him in our bed so you could watch us." 'Then a thought popped up in my head of a porn movie where the wife tied her husband to a chair and fucked a man in front of him.' then I finished "But that you would have to be restrained to a chair and gagged while we did it like they do in the porn movies you like so much?"

"I'm not sure about that," he said.

"OK then I'll just take him to a motel and you'll never know what happened or what we did other than that he fucked me and I have a feeling he can do that well. There are plenty of motels on the turnpike I can take him to. Do you remember that USA Motel you took me to when I was acting like a hooker? I felt really sleazy that night just like I do right now."

He said, "No NO don't do that, when can I expect you?"

"Soon just set up the camera so you can film it that way you can enjoy it forever it may never happen again. Oh and put your car in the driveway so we can get in the house without that neighbor watching us walking around in the driveway."

"OK, whatever you want Thank you for doing this for me."

"I'm not just doing it for you any longer Frank. Oh shit, that sent a bolt of lightning through me Ben."

"What did he do?"

"He just pinched my clit sweetheart. He is playing with my pussy and fingering."

"In a restaurant?"

I used the phone and took a picture of me with my skirt up around my waist and Ben fingering me and sent it to Frank.

The text with the picture read "Yes Frank in a restaurant. Why not I'm coming home a changed woman because that's what you want a HOT WIFE right your very own slut?"

I paid the bill and left a big tip for the waitress because she was going to have to clean all my juices off the seat in the booth. I had to use the bathroom so I excused myself. In the ladies' room, there was a small vending machine that had red thongs with white letters that said "I GOT OFF AT THE A1 DINER." They cost five bucks. I did not have any, dollar bills so I went and asked the waitress for change. She smiled at me and went into the back room. When she returned she handed me a pair and said "Loved your show sweetheart come back soon. My husband is getting lucky tonight because of you. These are free and on the house."

When we got to the car Ben asked what she had handed me. I gave them to him and he opened the small bag and laughed at the saying. We drove home taking turns to play with each other, him keeping me hot and me keeping him hard. When we got to the house I opened the garage door and drove in and we made out in the front seat for a couple of minutes helping me build up the courage to do this. When I thought I had Frank wondering what was going on we went in. Frank was sitting in the kitchen looking very upset and asked if he could talk to me alone.

We went into the garage and I asked: "Have you changed your mind Frank I can ask him to leave?"

He said "No but If you insist on cuckolding me I'm going to leave you two alone. What I wanted from you was for you to have sex with someone other than me and tell me all about it. But not to get humiliated by me being tied up to a chair and treated like some kind of animal or you are trying to punish and belittle me, that's not for me."

"Frank first of all what the fuck is cuckolding?"

"It's when a dominant wife takes on a bull for her lover and makes the husband watch her have sex and tells him how bad of a lover he is and how small his dick is and stuff like that. I want you to have fun, not for me to be treated like shit."

"NO NO Frank I thought I would let you watch your fantasy in person instead of telling you about it. I want to do it right in front of you so you can watch us. The thought of it is making my pussy leak. It will be your own private porn show with me as the star. I was just not sure if you would get jealous and try to do something to us when you finally saw it happen, that's why I said to tie you up."

"You know I love you more than anything in the world. I would never hurt you no matter if I got jealous or not. I want to watch you and maybe even get close-up pictures if you two are OK with that."

I took Frank's hand and found Ben and took them both into the bedroom. I said, "I need you two to undress me and get to know each other." I walked over to the camera and started recording what was going to happen.

I said "Ben this is my loving husband that is going to let you fuck me. Frank this is Ben the first man that will get to fuck your new hot wife, and the bonus is he will do it right in front of you so I don't have to tell you about it."

Ben then stood behind me and lifted my blouse over my head. Frank unbuttoned my skirt then pulled the zipper down and lowered it and helped me step out of it.

Ben asked "Frank would you like to take off the bra I have done it once already tonight. But if it's OK with the both of you I would like her to keep on the garter belt and nylons"

Frank took the bra off and sucked my right nipple into his mouth so Ben did the same with my left one. I was feeling my body shiver as they did it to me together. I had to stop them so I did not cum.

Then I had Frank stand by a chair and had Ben set on the bed. I went over to Frank and gave him a deep kiss and removed his clothing and had him set down.

Then I took Ben's hand and had him stand in front of Frank and I undressed him. When I removed his pants and underwear his dick popped up and bounced around. I stroked it while I kissed him deep with my tongue. He stood there while I went to bed and got a pillow and dropped it in front of him. Then I dropped to my knees and started kissing his erection and sucked one of his balls into my mouth. Then the other, He just held my head there as I did and he moaned with pleasure. I looked over at Frank and his dick was at full mast and bobbing around and had a drop of pre-cum on it.

I then released Ben's ball from my mouth and I very slowly licked my way up to his shaft and licked all around his now purple helmet.

I asked Ben "Are you ready for me to suck that impressive cock?"

He nodded yes

"You may have to teach me a few tricks or tell me what I am doing wrong. This is the only cock beside my husband's I have sucked in the last twenty years."

He said "Please go ahead I'm ready to teach you"

I looked over at Frank and asked "Are you still OK with this my love?"

"You don't have to ask me twice, I'm more than OK with this!"

I took Ben's cock deep into my mouth and went down until I gagged and then came back up. I sucked and licked the head for a little bit and then went back down again and again. Every time I started to gag I would take a little more down my throat and then come back up I would go to tenderly suck his purple head. The next time I went down I used my tongue to slide it over and play with the bottom of his highly sensitive shaft.

I glanced at Frank and his cock was now covered in pre-cum.

I looked up at Ben and asked "How am I doing so far?"

He answered "Just fine you are what they would call a natural-born cock sucker!"

I looked over at Frank and asked "You still OK with this sweetheart,

is it everything you thought it would be?"

He was so full of emotion that he did not speak at first. So I asked "Do you want me to stop? I love you very much and I will if you want me to?"

He snapped out of his trance and said "No please go ahead you look like you're enjoying yourself like I had hoped you would."

Ben said, "Thank god for that."

I reached over to Frank and jerked him off until he shot a small deposit of cum in the palm of my hand. Then I looked up at Ben and smiled as I covered his cock with Frank's slimy cum and ran my hand up and down a couple of times. Then I went back down on him again this time with the lubrication and the taste of Frank's cum on it let me take almost all of his 9 1/2 inches down my throat. I had about 3/4 of an inch left to go. Frank leaned forward in the chair and said "You can do it. Jan hold your breath a little longer and relax your throat and breath through your nose."

Then he put a hand on the back of my head and the other hand on Ben's ass and pushed us together so that the last pesky 3/4 of an inch went down my throat. Frank sat back in his chair with a look of joy on his face and picked up a still camera and took some close-up pictures of me deep throating Ben's now slimy sloppy dick. He even got a close-up of Ben's cock bulging in my throat.

My jaw was getting sore so I reached between Ben's legs and pushed my index finger that was still covered in Frank's cum up his asshole and after a few strokes, he started to blow his load in my mouth. I pulled it out and directed it to my face, neck, and all over my tits. Ben's knees went weak and he sat down on the bed and Frank took several pictures of my cum covered body.

Ben said "No lessons needed like I said you're a natural-born cock sucker Jan."

I went to the bathroom and got a towel to clean myself off as Frank took the video camera off the tripod and walked around filming me clean up. Ben still had his eyes closed laying down on the bed so I dropped to my knees in front of Frank and cleaned his cock up with my mouth while he filmed it like it was a true POV movie. Then I went over and pushed Ben's legs up in the air and started cleaning him from his ass back up to his flaccid dick.

By the time I got his dick clean, he was hard again. He sat up and took my hand and had me sit on the bed and then he got between my legs and started licking my inner thighs until he got to my pussy. He looked up at me and said: "I've licked more women than I can count to massive orgasm and every single one liked it a little bit different so communicate with me and you will be my next victim."

He started licking from my thighs up to the outside of my vulva in small circles and then around it very slowly.

I said in a low husky voice "You're doing fine so far."

I could feel droplets of moisture forming around the entire inside of my pussy. Now he did longer strokes up the full outsides of the vulva and they started to swell and become dark pink.

"Oh baby you have the touch, I'm in heaven so far."

He kept licking the vulva for a long time and they became red from all the rushing blood.

I reached down and spread the lips open and his next pass started on the inside walls that were now covered with my womanly juices. My body shook with every pass and I got goosebumps over my whole body.

I said "OK wow fuck. Frank, I hope you are filming this because you will need to watch this over and over and learn how to eat my cunt from a master pussy eater? This is not that cuckolding thing Frank I just need you to learn how to do this to me. OH fuck Ben please Please don't stop."

My hips were rising and falling or twisting around from all the pleasure. If someone had said they were going to march in 10 big men just out of prison with 12-inch dicks to gang bang me I would have said OK as long as you let him finish what he started first. He pushed my legs up and licked down around my rosebud and pushed his tongue in as far as he could. That sent a rush through me.

I said, "Frank, in the second drawer of the nightstand grab the silver butt plug now."

He went to the nightstand still filming and got the plug and brought it to me. We had only used it a couple of times it was not too long but it was slender, but I knew I wanted it in before he went back to licking my pussy with that talented tongue or before he fucked me.

Ben said "Let me do it for you.'' He took it and pushed it in my pussy to lube it up then slowly pushed it in my ass twisting it as he did. It sent shock waves through my body as it went in with a pop, while I had a rather nice orgasm. He licked all around the outside of it while he was twisting it. It had groves on it that looked like the top of a soft twist of ice cream. It just gave me more pleasure than I could have imagined at that moment.

I pulled his head back up to my pussy and said "This is where I need you right now but don't stop twisting the fucking but plug lover."

He started sucking in parts of both the inner and outer lips of my pussy that were now leaking copious amounts of fluid, by the time he was done they had folded completely open and were engorged with blood like they were saying I'm yours take me I'm yours.

By now my body was a rag doll. He moved his head out of the way and had Frank zoom in on the ready-to-explode treasure hole. I moved my index finger to my exposed clit and was rubbing it to get myself some relief when Ben pulled my hand away.

He moved back into position and repeated the sucking and licking on the lips for what felt like years but was only a minute or two, Then he inserted his index finger and curled it up to find my G-spot and started tapping it as I was raising my ass to meet it and get it in a little bit deeper.

This was new to me Frank always just rubbed it, the sensation was out of this world. All my words were gone by now and all I could do was groan as I tried to fuck his finger then all of the sudden he started licking my clit and I flowed even more cum from my pussy. As soon as I thought it could not get any better he sucked my clit in his mouth and let it pop out repeatedly each time he did it grew larger until it felt like it was going to pop like a balloon then he bit down on it and I just lost control and squirted all over his face.

He pulled back and Frank zoomed in on the end of it. But Ben started using three fingers and was finger fucking my pussy and about every three or four strokes I would shoot another burst of fluid out onto the bed and the floor. He kept doing it until I passed out.

When I woke up a little while later I looked at both of them having a beer and I asked for one for myself. We drank the beer and I noticed the sun was coming up.

I said "Ben if you're up for it I still want to feel your cock inside me. I'm going to take you both one by one in the shower and clean us all up and then I want you to fuck me stupid OK."

I took Frank first and told him how much I love him for letting me do this and to get fresh batteries and new SD cards for the cameras. I also told him we would have Our own private time as soon as my pussy would no longer be sore. He cleaned me up real well for Ben and left the shower. Whether he knew it or not or was willing to admit it he was being a good cuckold husband. It's a good thing we had invested in the tankless water heater last year or Ben would have gotten a cold shower.

Ben came in and we kissed as the warm water flowed over our bodies. I used a clean washcloth to soap him up and clean every part of him. After I rinsed him off I took the soap and cleaned his dick again using the soap as lube and I kept going until he was fully hard then rinsed it off with the handheld wand. Then got down and sucked him into the back of my throat to make sure he was ready. When he was we walked into the bedroom dripping with water and I pushed him on the bed on his back.

"I went over to Frank and said "Thank you very much you did not have to make it so easy for me. I'm going to give you your wish now."

"He said, "You already have this is just icing on the cake."

I had Ben move to the center of the bed and claimed on board and teased his cock as I got it ready and wet for my pussy I wanted and needed a long hard fuck at this point. I got on in the cowgirl position when I was wet enough. I sunk all the way down. I alternated between front-to-back thrusting motions, then switched to slow, sensuous circular grindings as I looked down to watch the pleasure on Ben's face. When I looked over at Frank's face I wished there was a camera trained on his face because it was priceless.

Frank had a camera on the tripod and was walking around with another. He zoomed in on my face, capturing the joy in my eyes. Then down to Ben's face as I ground my clit on his pelvic bone. I never counted all the little mini-orgasms I had because I wanted to enjoy the time I was having. I turned around to reverse cowgirl and took him in real deep and had a very big orgasm as he twisted the plug in my ass. I had to fall forward onto my arms to recover. While I was recovering I felt the presents next to us on the bed.

Then I felt Ben's hand being moved from my ass up to my waist than his thumbs being placed in the small crook in my back just below the spine and above my ass crack. I have to say this is my erogenous zone. It sends what feels like electric shocks right through my nerves straight into my pussy then and through my whole body.

It did not take Ben long to figure out how to manipulate this spot to tighten my pussy muscles while he fucked me. I called Frank over to the bed and told him to finger my clit until I had a massive orgasm and passed out. I woke up around three o'clock in the afternoon wrapped up in Ben's arms with the house very quiet. I was able to wiggle out without waking up Ben and looked for Frank only to find his car gone. I called his cell