My Wife's First Time Ch. 06

Story Info
Burn The Bitch Evette: Part 1
13.4k words
3.51
9.2k
9
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 06/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burn The Bitch Evette: Part, 2 (I suggest you read burn the bitch Evette First)

"Frank she is hired, and that is that. You two work out the pay scale and benefits I'm going to go take a nap and please be quiet I did not get much sleep last night. When I get up later, we can either call in an order or go to Prospect Pizza for supper."

It was around two o'clock when I went into the spare bedroom. I pulled down the room's darkening shades and closed the heavy dark curtains to make the room almost completely dark and crawled under the covers and fell right to sleep. I must have been bushed because I usually only nap for an hour or so.

I felt someone touch my shoulder and say, "Jan." Then came, "Come, on sleepy head, if you don't get up, you will never get back to sleep tonight."

I asked, "What time is it?"

"Six thirty."

"OH, Wow. Is Sara still here?"

"Yaa, we were working on something for you."

"Oh, by the way, Kathy and James are on the way over. We are going to order in for all of us."

I went out to look at what they were working on. It was a very good beginning for my web page. Frank and Sara had done a lot of work on it in the last four hours. It looked like a very high-class website.

As I was going over it my cell phone rang. The call ID was from Richard. So, I walked into the garage to talk privately.

I answered, "Hello stud how's it hanging?"

"You tell me, sweetheart, is it going to fall off."

"How would I know?"

"Well, I got an e-mail from Evette this morning saying almost all her girls had a strange STD, please tell me you are not one of them?"

"No Richard I'm clean do you need me to get tested, and send you a copy of my lab test?"

"No; I trust you. Do you know what is going on?"

"No, sorry I don't, she let me go a week or so after we met."

Then I added, "But I'm going to freelance, I'll text you a link to my website when it's done. Frank is in the middle of getting it ready."

"Freelance, good. How about you see if you can get next Friday off and you and Frank come down to the city for the weekend. Same deal as the last time and I'll even pay Frank to take care of my new girlfriend she's into that kind of thing. I can send you a limo and set up a couple of rooms,"

I called Frank and asked him if we could do it, and he agreed so we set the date.

When we went back into the house Kathy and James were there. Frank got them some wine and the menu for the pizza shop. Before we looked at them, James pulled out his phone and handed it to Kathy who opened an e-mail.

Then she handed it to me and said, "Please tell us you are not one of them?"

"Kathy, how long have we known each other?"

"Forever."

"And you think that if I had gotten something like that, I would not have called my best friend to confide with her about it, even if I had not slept with James."

She got a relieved look on her face. She moved over and hugged me and said, "Forgive me,

I should have known better."

We looked around and noticed Sara was not around. "Did you see Frank's new assistant Sara anywhere?"

"She said that it was nice to meet us and to tell you she left a note in the kitchen for you," James said.

I went into the kitchen and found the note. It said: Hey guys, I don't want to be an odd cog in the wheel so I left. Frank, I'll see you in the office on Monday morning at 9 unless you want me in earlier. Love Sara.

We ordered dinner from the menu and call it in. While waiting we just sat around waiting for the meal to come, and we drank some wine. Frank was having a nice time catching up with Kathy. After we had eaten the meal and we girls loaded the dishwasher. James came into the kitchen and Kathy went over and sat next to Frank in the living room.

She asked, "Frank can I tell you something personal?"

"Sure, Kathy what is up? Is everything OK?"

"Yes. This is going to be hard. Please do not jump in till I'm done. The first thing I wanted to tell you is that when we swapped way back when. While John was alive. I learned that you were the best lover I have ever had, and I miss it. After John passed, I had men that fucked me hard, that was fun but not fulfilling. I have had men that just thought about themselves, again not very fulfilling at all. There were also the unskilled guys they were the worst. But there have been only two men that have rocked my boat. They were John and yourself."

Just then I heard the garage door open, and Jan's car pulls out. I looked at Kathy and said, "What's going on Kathy?"

"It is OK Frank. She and I have been talking tonight, and James agreed that we need to swap partners tonight. In different houses. I want to experience you without having to be distracted by what James and Jan are doing. In the past when we swapped with John. I could not enjoy myself fully. But you always made sure that I had been pleasured beyond belief when we were matched up. The best time with you was after he passed away and I joined you and Jan but even then. The best time for me was when Jan was fast asleep, and I got 100 percent of your attention. Just the two of us. Right now, just thinking about how you just looked deep into my eye while lying in bed is making me cream my panties. So, if you want this to happen just take me to your bedroom and I will text them that you are OK with it. If not, they will come straight back."

Frank speaking now:

I did not answer Kathy, but I got up and found my cell phone in the office and sent a one-word text to Jan, "ENJOY!" It was in bold letters and all caps.

Then turned the phone off and left it to charge. I also took the house phone off the receiver and left it on the counter. I returned to the living room without saying a word and picked up Kathy and carried her to the master bedroom and set her down on the side of the bed. Then went to turn on the cameras.

She stopped me and said, "Frank, please do not. The only recording of this I want is the one that will be burned into my brain. I don't want James to ever see what I hope is how you will rock my world."

So I reached over and unbuttoned her blouse, and she shrugged her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. She was not wearing a bra; she never did when she was not working. She had perfect firm b cup breasts that had, a nice upturn on them. Her nipples were standing straight out so I gave them each a quick kiss.

She moaned. Then said, "You see you know just what a woman needs without being told."

She pulled off my polo shirt and gave each of my nipples a quick suck. I ran my fingers around the inside of her very tight jeans while we were French kissing. Then I knelt and undid her belt. I decided I wanted to prolong her pleasure and make her wait a little longer, so I pulled it through the belt loops to take it off.

When I got it off, I reached around and took a hold of the other end and used it to pull her right against my face with my nose in the sexy split of her crotch. How to let me tell you this, she has that thing going, that when she stands with her feet together you can see an opening big enough to put a hand in it and that just drives me crazy. I call it a sexy girl gap and she was three fingers wide.

I in-hailed and found out that she was not kidding when she had said she was creaming her panties. She reached down and unbuttoned them and pulled the zipper down then pushed them between my face and her panties. Her arousal was undeniable. She held my head as I pulled the jeans the rest of the way down her legs, and she stepped out of them.

I licked all the sweet-tasting juices that had run down her legs. She moaned from her constant mini orgasm as I did. She tugged on my hair to get me to stand. When I did, she mimicked me by taking my belt and jeans off. After they were in a pile on the floor with the rest of our close, she just ran her hand over my cock in the boxer briefs until I stopped her.

She paused and walked over to our nightstand and got out a coin that Jan and I kept there. It had a picture of a guy going down on a girl, on one side, and on the other was a girl giving a guy a blow job. Jan and I often used it to see who went first. I took it from her and tossed it back in the drawer and pushed her, so her legs were against the bed, and pushed her back.

I got down in front of her and kissed, all the way up her thighs. Kathy lifted her legs over my shoulder and rode my face, and I made love to her pussy with my tongue and lips.

"What about you Frank?"

"Don't worry about me it's all you tonight."

I licked her to an explosive orgasm, and she begged me to stop, but I just licked the inside of her thigh until she stopped convulsing then I started up again.

Kathy had always been nonverbal with me during sex, but tonight she started telling me where she wanted to be licked and how hard or soft, she wanted. Within minutes she had become so excited she was in a constant state of orgasm leaking all over my face.

Sometimes she had me lick her outer fold, then suck her engorged clit, then tongue fucking her hot wet pussy. The whole time she moaned and told me how good she felt, and most of all not to stop. Her clit had grown very large and she took it between her index and pointer finger of her left hand and started jerking it off like it was a small dick.

Then with her right hand, she plunged two fingers deep into her smoldering love canal and started bucking like a wild woman. At this point, I pushed her ass up higher and licked all around her sexy ass.

As the circles, my tongue was making were getting smaller, it was now assaulting her ass-hole.

She was yelling, "YES, YES, YES." over and over.

She broke out into a cold sweat then stiffened up, squirted a very large amount of hot white sticky cum all over my face then passed out. I had seen this many times from Jan; she had gone to her happy place.

I reached over and got my polo shirt and wiped my face. Then patted the inside of her thighs and vagina dry. Then I moved her onto the bed so her legs were no longer hanging off got a blanket and covered her up and went into the spare bedroom took a sleeping pill, and went to sleep.

Jan now speaking:

After we left AC Peterson to have some ice cream I turn my phone back on but did not look at any incoming text. While we were driving over to James's apartment I open the text that Frank had sent, it only said, "ENJOY" I was kind of put back.

James asked, "What did she say?"

"It was from Frank and he said enjoy."

While we drove to James's apartment in downtown Hartford my thoughts were on the one-word text. It was like it was not from my Frank. Unless he was mad, he would have sent me a sweet text to say how much he loved me and to have fun, and to top it off it was like he was yelling at me using all caps and bold letters.

When we were in the elevator going up to James's apartment he asked, "Is everything OK?"

"I am not sure, I have a feeling Frank might be pissed off about this."

"Why do you think that sweetheart?"

"Every other time I was going to be with another man he would tell me how much he loved me and to enjoy myself. But he just typed, 'ENJOY' all in caps like he was yelling at me."

"Jan did either you or Kathy let him know what we were going to do or was it left for Kathy to do once we were gone? I don't know but, for, some reason, I thought he was part of the decision-making process tonight?"

"No. Fuck. Fuck. I screwed up. No, I did not ask him if he was interested, or if he was OK with this."

I sat down on his couch and texted Frank. "Hello?"

No answer.

"Frank I am just now realizing that I fucked up please just call me!"

Still no answer.

I called him and it went straight to voice mail.

I called the house phone. It must have been off the hook. All I got was a busy signal.

I called Kathy's cell. We heard it ring in James's master bedroom.

"I'm such a fucking asshole," I said aloud.

"Come on, I'll take you home maybe we can still fix this."

I drove home breaking every traffic law and we were home in no time. When I went into the house I saw the office was open. I found his cell on the charger turned off. I put the house phone back on the base and went to look for Frank. When I got to the master James was sitting on the bed holding Kathy.

He asked, "Are you OK? Did he hurt you? You were out cold?"

"No don't get mad at me but he gave me one of the most amazing orgasms I have ever had."

"Orgasm, he only gave you one?

"Yes, but it just rolled on for what seemed like hours."

I said, "I told you he could fuck you for hours, and scramble your brains."

"That's the thing he never took all his clothes off. The last time I can remember he was still in his underwear. He just licked and fingered me. I never thought anyone could do something like that to me."

I got up to find Frank. I found him in the spare bedroom fast asleep. His bottle of sleeping pills was on the night sand with a half glass of water. I went back to tell Kathy and James.

I was going to cuddle with him until he woke up, and that if I woke him now he would be like a pissed-off bear. They said they were going to leave and I apologized for getting them in the middle of this. I went back and stripped naked and laid down facing Frank and stared into his eyes telling him over and over how sorry I was. Sometime after 4 AM, I must have fallen asleep. When I woke, he was gone. I went to the kitchen to get a coffee and there was a note.

Jan:

I am going on an extended road trip to try and get my head around what has happened to you. I know I was the one that wanted you to sleep with other men. I was there for the first one and we both enjoyed it very much. I was able to watch you in the throes of your orgasm and see how much you enjoyed it.

Should we have stopped it then?

But since then you have not let me know beforehand that you were going off to shag other men. Yes, I did enjoy being able to watch the tape afterward but I would have felt better about us and not so jealous if I had been given a heads-up. I will give you a pass for the threesome on my birthday that was great and because you also give me your ass for the first time that night, that was awesome.

Then this weekend, first with Sara you just told her she could have me without even asking me or talking about it first. I had wanted to reconnect with you after not seeing you for over ten days. I wanted to reclaim you in our bed. Yes, it was great fun and I enjoyed it very much. BUT.

Then there were, James and Kathy last night, would it have been so hard to come in and set down for five minutes to see if I wanted to do that last night? No, you just ran off with James leaving Kathy to break the news that you wanted to try out his upturned dick again.

Please just let me know if you still love me and want to work this out so we can both enjoy this lifestyle together. If we can't live it together then I just won't come back home. I'll even give you the house to live in. All I want is my 55 and half of our savings.

Love

Frank.

I was crying my eyes out for the next, who knows how long when my cell phone rang with a call from work. I never realized that I should have been in the office over two hours ago. I let it go to voice mail. About a minute later the house phone rang. It went to the answering machine; I heard the message.

"Jan it is 10:30 AM if you don't get in touch with me by eleven I'm coming to get you. I know there must be something wrong with you. No fuck it, I am not waiting I'll be there soon."

About fifteen minutes later I heard the beeping from the keypad for the garage door. The door went up and in ran Sue. She found me laying on the floor in the kitchen. She helped me to my feet and sat me down on the couch. Wrapped a blanket around me. When she came back from getting me a coffee, she had the letter from Frank and said, "What is this? Is this why you are a wreck?"

"Yes and please don't read it. Frank and I have a personal problem and I don't want to air my dirty laundry."

She said OK. Then sent out a text to everyone at work telling them I was a mess but OK. She told them she would be back after lunch, but I would not be in. She forced me to take a shower and had some toast and tea waiting for me when I got out. What I did not know was that she had texted Frank.

'Frank Sue here. When we never heard from Jan this morning I came over to your house. I found her laying on the kitchen floor in the fetal position. Crying her eyes out. She was laying on top of a letter from you. Don't know what it said, and I don't care. What I am afraid of is she should not be alone and I have to go back to work soon, call me.'

I was finishing my toast when the front door opened. Frank came rushing over to me and wrapped his arm around me. We never said a word to each other.

Sue asked, "Are you going to stay?"

Frank said, "Yes."

"Good, fix whatever this is."

She left. Frank came over and said, "Forget about what I said in the letter, please, I love you more than you will ever know."

"Frank you can't unsay what you said. Even if you are right."

I took his hand and led him to the bedroom. I laid down under the comforter and he lay next to me and we spooned and both fell asleep without talking. It was around three o'clock when I woke to Frank being gone, from the bed again. I knew I was OK because I heard songs from his, 'I Love You More' playlist playing from the whole house speaker system. I shed all my close and went to the master bath to shower. I turned the speaker in the bathroom up and danced to the sexy songs as I let the hot water run over my body as if it would wash the pain and headache away. I found a nice wrap-around dress and some smoking hot teal and black set of lingerie to wear. I got dressed and went to look for him. He was in the office. He was working on his computer. I shut the cover while standing behind him.

I said. "Frank you are 100 % right. After I got the first bite of the apple, I liked it. I thought it was OK because you had wanted me to do it. I just kept doing it. I thought that was the way it was supposed to happen. So, if you forgive me I will stop everything right now. I'm going to try and be the best wife you could and should have ever had. Can you forgive me?"

"Under one condition."

"What is the condition?"

"Don't take me for granted anymore."

"Done. As a matter of fact, I will call Richard and tell him we won't be coming to NYC this weekend."

"I have a question for you Jan, think about it then get back to me later. Do you want to go and enjoy him without me being there with you? No cameras to perform to? Just you and him, enjoying yourself. I'll give you a hall pass If you want. You will not even have to tell me about it when you get back. It could be your last fling to get it out of your system?"

I got up and went over to the counter where we charged our cell phones. I put it on speaker. I dialed Richard and it went to the answering system on the third ring.

Then said, "Hi Richard Jan here, I have something to tell you that you are not going to like. We won't be coming down to the city this weekend. I'm sorry but Frank and I are reconsidering our open lifestyle. So I'm sorry for leaving you hanging on such short notice. If you had gotten tickets that you cannot use let me know and I will re-inverse you for them. Let me know, love."

After I put the phone back on the charger and walked back to Frank and hugged him from behind and said, "There is your answer love."

He got up and hugged and kissed me. We had a very great kiss and then he walked me to the master. He stood me next to the bed. So, I started to pull the front of my wrap-around dress open. He stopped me. Then he took over. He pulled the bow and let the fabric belt fall loose and down to my sides. I just sighed while looking deep into his eyes. He stood up and ran the back of his index fingers over me. That sent shivers through my body. He ran them from the top of my bra, up and over my collar bone then up to my neck.