My Wife's First Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's because I got about half of the head inside my ass-hole that time."

"I wish I could stop the pre-cum, it makes me feel like a teenager."

"No sweetheart let it flow it will make the whole thing all that much better. It is a natural lube and we won't have to stop to get lube."

I felt his cock pulse so a pulled back and let all the pre-cum pump in and fill my tight hole. When he calmed down I went back to stretching my outer ring to get used to his size. Easy rolled Frank onto his back and started to ride him, cowgirl. Her hands were on his chest.

Looking over at us she asked, "Now long will he last?"

"All night, just tell him what you want. I think the last thing you told him was 'fuck me and make me feel loved.' That is what he is doing right now."

She let her legs go back and fell on his chest and kissed him and asked, "Can I take you home?"

Frank said, "No; Sorry but, I'm yours until Buck wants you back later tonight."

Their talking excited Buck and he pushed a bit further than I had wanted at that time and he passed through the sphincter. He realized what he had done and tried to pull out but I told him to stop and stay still until I got adjusted to the head inside me, and the pain had gone away. After I felt better, I pulled him out and then pushed him back five or six more times. I wanted to be able to feel pleasure and not the slight pain that was happening. When I was ready, I had him lay on his back, and I mounted him, reverse cowgirl. This time I did use some lube on his cock and slowly lowered myself down an inch or two at a time.

When I was finally balls deep Buck said, "Oh my fucking god does that feel so tight, and oh so different."

That statement brought Easy and Frank out of their love-making trance and they both came across the bed to us. Easy look at where his cock was and she said, "Holy fuck you finally got your wish."

"Yes, I'm in heaven Hun."

Frank asked, "You want to blow his mind Jan."

I nodded. Frank held my back and I moved my legs so I could lay back on Buck's chest. Buck took over the fucking at that point I just enjoyed the pleasure of the tender ass fucking he was giving me. Frank started licking my pussy and fingering me it made me rotate around on the cock in my ass even more. I started feeling like I was ready to be filled in both holes.

I asked, "Buck have you ever double-penetrated a girl?"

"No, Why? I've always wondered what it would feel like."

"Well get ready because Frank is going to fuck my pussy while you are fucking my ass. Move your legs apart so Frank has room to work with you."

Frank got between us and slowly started pushing his rock-hard cock into my sloppy pussy very slowly.

"OK guys that, feels real good, Frank, please go slowly till I am used to being filled. It has been over a year since I have done this."

"I remember the night with the two feds,"

"Oh god, I feel so full," I said.

Frank got his cock in all the way. He would push me off of Buck's rod, then Buck would push his cock back in. They had built up a good rhythm as my first orgasm came from the DP. I could no longer form words. I just made grunting and moaning sounds.

I was in a sexual trance when Easy whispered in my ear, "It doesn't hurt?"

"No sweetheart it is enjoyable. If you are prepared."

Buck said, "I can feel him it's nothing like I have ever felt in my life."

I said, "There is just a thin layer of membrane between you two. You like it so far?"

"Sure do."

"OK, guys I have had my pleasure it's time for you two to have yours. Now fuck the hell out of me and fill my ass up with your cum."

They did just that and pounded the shit out of me. They used me like I was a street corner whore till they both blew large loads of cum into my well-used body. That in turn gave me an earth-shattering orgasm that sent me to my happy place. I don't remember much more of that night. Frank said he and Easy cleaned me up while Buck went into a spare bedroom and passed out.

I did not wake until about one o'clock Saturday afternoon and found a note from Frank saying he would be back shortly and that he was taking Buck and Easy to their car. When he got back we both showered together and then went to AC Peterson's because they served breakfast all day. When we got back we found Sara's car in the driveway. Once we got in the house we heard crazy noises from the office. Sara was in there with a towel on the chair with my big dildo buried deep in her pussy, having Cybersex with her husband in Germany. We closed the door and let her have her fun.

Jan and I were setting in the living room watching TV and having a glass of wine when she came out naked.

She said, "Thanks for the use of the big computer screen My hubby and I needed to get reacquainted."

She padded down the hallway to one of the spare bathrooms to shower.

I looked at Frank and said, "Look buddy I'm sorry about what I did with the first guy's taking you for granted. But I think what we did this weekend should set the new ground rules from now on do you agree?"

"Yes and I'm sorry for not talking to you before I left that note I was wrong. Very wrong."

We came to an agreement that we would still play and we would use the Friday nights when I had to take my staff to the restaurant in Hartford. After they would leave I would change and go into the lounge and look for someone to play with. But if he found some lonely good-looking saleswoman we could let him try to pick her up as long as everyone involved understood they had to come to our house and our spouses would be there. We also agreed to finish the escort web page. There would be only four hours or more calls and the client would have to fill out an intensive request form, and I would not take on any customers without both of our approval. We decided that if someone was willing to go through the trouble to give all the info and pay the high price they would want a date.

Frank and I were in the middle of a long make-out session when Sara came out of her room. She stood in front of us. I was sitting on Frank's lap. She ran her hand up my thigh going further than she ever had before. I let her. She was rubbing my pussy and I kissed Frank deeper.

When my breathing got very ragged she stopped and whispered in my ear, "Just another small step my dear."

I got up and pulled her to me and kissed her deeply when I broke the kiss I said, "Yes, another small step, and it felt very nice, and if I was not so sore I might have gone a little further tonight. Thank you for not being too pushy."

I turned to leave and told them, "You guys I'm going to sleep in late tomorrow morning and I'm going to use the dark spare room, so the sun won't wake me. If you and Sara want to play I'm good with it and be my guest as long as you tape it for me. Love you both."

Our play times will be continued.