My Wife's First Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I whispered in his ear, "You going to need some release here Matt?"

"Yes, but you got all my money Jan."

"OK you just play with the girls and I'll jerk you off into your pants."

It only took six long strokes and he was crying that it was over so quickly. I sat up used a couple of napkins to wipe my hands and made myself presentable. I picked up the money and counted it.

"What happened to you back in the day you use to have $500 for me Matt, I feel like a cheap slut only making $340 tonight."

He reached into his coat pocket and took out another $180 "Here if you let me touch that pussy for thirty seconds I'll give you this?"

I climbed up into the booth and opened the bottom of the dress and said, "For that, you only get to touch the wet panties, deal?

"Yes"

I controlled his finger and ran it up and down my wet slit and pushed the fabric inside to play with my clit. I let him give me a small orgasm before I pulled it away. I closed my dress and backed out of the booth. I tied the dress and stuck the $520 in my pocket. I then walked over to Frank kissed him and said, "That is how I paid for my first year of college to show my parents I wanted to go. Now you need to tell me about your summer with Isabel,"

Frank now speaking:

We sat in the car. "Well do you remember when we first started dating, you would touch my dick and it just popped as soon as your fingers touched it?"

"Yes, you had no self-control back then."

"After you started working for Tony and we were not dating, Isabel took me out for a couple of deliveries on my birthday, once we made the deliveries. She had me take off my jeans and underwear. I was nervous and leaking like a broken faucet. She grabbed it at the base to stop it from leaking then blew warm air over it. I grew so hard in her hand that I could not believe it. She kept a firm hold on the bottom and ran a finger up and down the underside of it. It just kept jumping in her hand. She spread the cum around my cock, then started slowly jerking me off while she pulled her skirt up and showed me her dripping pussy."

She said to me, "When I train you to last you will be able to fuck this Italian pussy as much as you want. Do you want to become my student?"

"I shook my head, yes, but I blew my load all over her hand. It was the most intense orgasm of my life up to that point. What she did next was something that you now benefit from. She brought her hand up to my mouth and said clean my hand, Frank. Because when you start fucking me you will need to clean me out, so Gino will not know I am full of your cum. I helped her clean off her hand. Then she gave me my first-ever blow job. I lasted about two minutes if that. We kissed and shared, my cum afterward. On the way back I was able to finger her to an orgasm."

"The next night Gino was out of town for the night. After work, she took me to one of their apartments and she had me go down on her for a good hour or so. I was so excited while I was going down on her that I cum three times on the bed sheet. I could not help it; she was so wild and making vocal sounds when she was cuming."

"When she had enough she started giving me a blow job and when I lasted for five minutes without any sign of being close. She had me get on my back and took me cow-girl. Whenever she felt me getting close she would slow down and twist my nipples till they hurt. Then start back up again she felt like a velvet glove. During this time she had two or three small orgasms. Always announcing she was coming."

"She said you have done very well tonight, now roll me over and fuck me until we cum together. Claim your prize you are now a man. Make sure you fuck me hard you, fucking stud. I did. She was shaking and screaming until she went silent and passed out. I cleaned her out while she, was out cold, and she woke to a small orgasm when she was clean. She told me I had sent her to what she called her happy place, just like you go to."

"We fucked the summer away whenever we could get free. I was happy that I was able to last longer and longer. Being eighteen years old, I was happy to learn how to please women properly. The last time we were fucking I am sure she wanted to get caught, She took me home to her house we fucked for hours until Gino walked in with this new girl Sue. He stood in the bedroom doorway and watched me fuck her stupid. She was screaming and yelling for me to fuck her harder, so I did. I sent her to her happy place like she had never been before. Gino just stood in the doorway watching while Sue was giving him a blow job. I got up and dressed to leave. He asked, "Is she alive?"

I told him, "Yes she is in her happy place. She goes there to relive the intense sex she has just had."

Then I asked with a smirk on my face. "Have you ever sent her there Gino?"

After Frank was done telling me we drove home and got ready for bed and we spooned the whole night. I wore the Ben WA balls for the rest of the week. I only took them out to clean them and douche myself so I would not get any infections.

It was an interesting week because I cut Frank off from all sex until Friday night.

On Friday I left work early to get ready to go out. When Frank got home around seven o'clock, I was dressed to go out country line dancing at the Cadillac Ranch. I was wearing a short denim skirt buttoned up the front, two bottom buttons left undone to show a little leg. It came about three inches above my knees. I also had on black stay-up stockings with cowboy hats and boots stitched in them. My shirt was a cropped top tie in the front share black, showing off my red and black corset.

Sara was with Frank when he got home. He came up to me and gave me a deep French kiss that lasted for a very long time. At one point Sara walked behind me and ran her hand across my ass. I did not move it, so she just kept rubbing it. I was so horny I just let her keep rubbing it. Frank was grinding into me, and she was pushing my ass closer.

It all was going well until Sara slipped her hand up under my skirt and onto the back of my thigh. I broke the kiss with Frank and moved her hand away.

I looked at Sara and said, "Look girl I'm taking baby steps, not giant steps like that."

Then I asked her, "You driving for Uber tonight?"

"Yes"

"Sara, can you drive us over to Southington and then pick us up later?"

Then I said, "Frank you go put on the clothes I left out for you in the spare bedroom. We are going dancing at the Cadillac Ranch. OK"

Sara said, "Sure can, mind if I make myself a sandwich?"

While Frank dressed in the guest room and I queued up a part of a movie that I wanted to get Frank worked up over for when we got home. I went into the kitchen to find Sara making a sandwich. I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her around. I kissed her softly. It was not a sexual kiss it was a kiss like teenage kids do.

I broke the kiss and said, "I know you want me but I'm not ready yet, I hope you understand,"

"I do but I have a question for you?"

"Go ahead ask away,"

"While you were a cheerleader did you ever get drunk and let one of them touch or go down on you?"

My eyes went to slits and I bit my bottom lip as my mind wandered back,

"Yes! But I stopped her from going down on me."

"You see I knew you had it in you I'll wait, and someday you will not resist me."

Just then her phone pinged. She looked at it and said, "I'm sorry but that is a trip I can't refuse. A couple of my regular girls I know wanted to go to Fox Woods and they want me to drive them. You want me to get you another Uber?"

"No we will drive ourselves that way we can leave when we want, go have a ball."

She left and when Frank came out I had him drive us. When we got to the parking lot, I told him.

"Frank, I don't want to stop our game. I am having too much fun. Tonight, we are going to play. We will both decide together as to what will end up happening. It could be me and a guy, or you and a girl, or us and a couple. But I do not want a threesome, OK? We both have hall passes are you good with that."

When we got inside, we went to the snack bar and got a couple of dogs and some long necks, and stood by a high-top table to check the place out. We ate the dogs and did a couple of line dances. We even did some serious bumping and grinding. The Ben- WA balls were driving me into a sexual frenzy. Frank even watched as I dirty danced with a couple of guys doing some very provocative stuff.

Every once in a while I caught Frank checking out a couple that was out to play. She was Frank's type. Tall, very sexy, C-sized tits, a nice ass, and long red hair. The cowgirl outfit was something else. She had on a pair of skin-tight Wranglers, and boots tucked into her jeans. Plus, a very tight silk tank top showing off her nipple rings. She also had that thing that Frank loved. You could see daylight between the four-finger gap between her thighs as she stood around. The same way Kathy did to him. That just drives Frank nuts. I knew he was getting, hard just watching her.

Her better half was a hunk. He was about six foot three, two hundred twenty pounds of pure gorgeous. Broad chest, almost no neck, and a sexy jawline. A five o'clock shadow. A very tight shirt. He also filled out his Wranglers. From what I could see he had a nice package. My type of guy. They also were not shy and had no qualms about showing their affection in public.

I walked up and stood up in the back of Frank while he was steering at them making out and asked, "You like?"

"What's not to like."

"Are you OK with a couple tonight?"

"If it is them yes."

I took his hand and walked up to them and put my arm inside the guys and asked her, "Mind if I borrow him, I promise to bring him back before the night is over. I will even leave you this guy as collateral?"

I walked away with him she was smiling. As I looked back at Frank was going to kiss her on the cheek, but she turned her head and gave him a full-blown deep French kiss. I think she was trying to find out if he still had his tonsils.

The guy started to speak and was going to give me his name I stopped him and said, "Hi Buck, nice to meet you, I'm Missy."

"So Missy you do this often?"

"No, I often pick up a man for my husband to watch me with. This will be our first time trying to pick up a couple. Would you two be game?"

We looked over at his wife. They were doing a slow grind her legs locked around Frank's thighs still kissing. Frank's hand was running up the side of her tank top and she moved it down to come up under it. We stayed about twenty feet away doing our own thing. As I wrapped my leg around his thigh and was grinding my pussy on it I started to cream my already wet panties.

He looked at me and said, "Are you enjoying yourself?"

"Oh for sure."

I then reached down and started running my hand up and down his hard shaft. He in turn reached in front of me and untied the knot on my blouse and let it fall open. We walked over to our high top and I took the blouse off and hung it on one of the stools. Now the whole club could see my corset. I finished my beer and flagged down our waitress and ordered me a new beer, and Frank a coke, he was driving, then asked what they were drinking. Just as the drinks arrived so did Frank and Buck's hot wife.

I stuck out my hand and said, "Hi I'm Missy and you are?"

"Easy, because tonight I'm the easiest thing he is going to get in this place." She paused then looked at her man and finished, "Are we going to let them take us home and have their way with us, I sure as hell hope so?"

I asked Frank, "Are you OK with this?"

"Yes as long as you are?"

I flagged the waitress and had Frank pay our and their bill. While we were waiting for her, Buck stood in front of me and undid all but two buttons on my skirt and pushed it off to my side reviling my stocking top and some panties for him and anyone in the bar to see.

As he ran his hand slowly up my thighs. Easy kept saying to him, "Higher buddy go for the gold. She wants it I can tell. Finger her right here in the bar."

I leaned forward onto his arms and was breathing hard as he got past the stocking top and was almost touching my sopping wet pussy. His fingertips wiped some of the wetness from my thighs and he offered it to Easy. She sucked it off his fingers.

I pulled the side of the skirt back to cover my panties because a bunch of people, were watching us.

"Mm, tastes good," she said.

I said, "Just so you know Easy that's the closest you are going to get to it. I don't do girls Sorry if that spoils your night."

"Can I at least lick it off his dick after he fucks you?"

That brought a raised eyebrow from the waitress as Frank was signing the credit card slip.

She smiled and said, "You guys have fun tonight."

When we got to the car, I pulled out the little blue storage bag for the balls and handed it to Frank, and asked, "Would you please take them out"

He pulled my skirt up over my ass much to the delight of a couple of guys passing by and pulled the panties to the side and searched for the chain and slowly pulled them out. A small amount of liquid leaked out onto my thighs when they came out. I felt empty for the first time in over a week.

Easy took them from Frank and smiled as she sucked them into her mouth to clean them off. She suckled them for a while, I would guess until the taste of my juices was gone. Then she pulled her skin tights jeans, (she was commando) down to her knees then squatted down a bit, and pushed the balls into her dripping wet pussy. Then pulled her jeans back up.

They asked to stop by their car so they could get their overnight bag. They also wanted to move the car to the overnight parking spots in the back of the lot.

I rode up front with Frank. I whispered into his ear, "You think we are going to have fun tonight?"

He nodded his head yes.

Then I asked out loud, "Do you think we are going to have fun tonight Easy?"

"It might be fun for Buck but I'm going to wear out your husband's dick."

"Hay Buck at first I have a show for my husband but then we can fuck the night away."

"Sounds like fun."

"Hay Missy I just want you to know he has stamina that won't quit," Easy said.

When we got to the house I showed them where to put their overnight bag, and we all used the bathroom to do our business. I was the last one out and the three of them were on the bed. I went and moved the blanket chest from the end of the bed and put a full-body pillow on the top. They all just watched wondering what I had planned.

Buck, come over here. When he got there I told him to take his pants off and to lie down. As he was stripping I took off the skirt. Then went to the dresser and pulled out my chaps and strapped them on. Buck was slowly stroking his cock. He was about the same length and girth as Frank, but the head was two times the size of Frank's head. I stood at his head and told Frank to turn on the TV and push start on the VCR. When it started the scene from Urban Cowboy where Missy was making out with her boyfriend just before the sexy bull ride.

I bent over and kissed buck just like Missy kissed the guy in the movie. The only thing different was it was Buck laying down. When they stopped kissing in the movie and he was setting up the mechanical bull, I lowered my red panties and held them in my hand. As the scene progressed I was mock-riding Buck in the same sexy way she did her ride on the bull. I would run my engorged pussy lips up and down Buck's cock. Then I got up, so my dripping cunt was lined up and in one quick downward motion, I had him, balls deep inside, and was riding him, cowgirl. I started waving the panties while I was raising and lowering myself down on him. I was riding my bull and it was one sexy show for Easy and Frank. Frank yelled ride that thing, Girl. I was waving the panties while he started to fuck me hard and trying to throw me off. I got off and then mounted him reverse cowgirl and we did it again. I found out that his plum-like head did wonders as it ran over my G-spot. I started to orgasm, almost every minute and then, every 30 seconds, then I went into a constant state of orgasm.

My legs started giving way, so he lifted me and took me to the bed and bent me over, and pounded me while Easy was taking Frank's jeans off. Then she made him get in front of my face and they both spit-roasted me. Frank was so worked up that he ended up face fucking me.

He drove down the back of my throat and fuck my throat until I almost passed out and was in haze. I was so wrapped up in a sexual frenzy that I passed out after another fifteen minutes from a huge fucking orgasm and went to my happy place. Frank pulled out of my mouth but Buck just kept fucking me relentlessly, until I woke up still having constant orgasms one after the other, they rolled through my whole body. With every thrust of his cock, he was hitting my cervix, it was intensifying my already great orgasms. After an hour and a half, Buck finally shot a large load of cum into my overused pussy. Feeling the hot load hitting my cervix, made me have the mother of all orgasms and that made me squirt all over his still-hard member.

I crawled up on the bed and curled up watching Frank going down on Easy. She must have loved his tongue because she was thrashing around the bed but Frank had her legs wrapped up and brought her from one orgasm to another. When she got to the point that she could not talk anymore he crawled up and pushed her skinny legs up around her neck on his shoulders and jack-hammered her. Frank shot a load of cum into her but did not pull out because he was still hard. He was still laying on top of her and she moved her legs and wrapped them around Frank's thighs, and they made sweet love.

I was laying there watching them thinking how much I loved that man when Buck crawled back onto the bed and spooned me. I could feel his dick get hard as we both watched Frank and Easy making sweet love. I reached back and ran my hand over his plum-shaped head. I coated it with his precum and ran it in between my ass cheeks. Each time I got it over my rosebud I pushed back and let it push just a little inside of it. When it did, I would get a rush through my whole body. I was thinking that I could take Frank comfortably in my ass with no problem. The only thing different was that the head of Buck's cock was about half as much bigger before it taper off to the same thickness and length as Frank's.

I just kept it up letting part of the head push into me. After fifteen or twenty times I had a small orgasm just from the feeling and thinking about giving him full entry. Feeling what I was doing along with him watching his wife and Frank giving us a private porn show he was getting excited and his precum flowed giving me a very nice slippery lubrication to get him a little further inside my dark tunnel.

I asked, "Do you and your wife do anal?"

"No, she is dead set against it because one night two guys took her out to their car at the Ranch. One of them was an asshole and very dominant let alone drunk and Just pinned her down in the back and ripped her open trying to fuck her ass with no lube and not even asking her if she was OK with ass play. When the police and I caught up with him later he was arrested for rape, but he skipped town before trial."

"Too bad, I gave my ass to Frank about a year ago on his birthday and he was very tender. But I had also prepped myself for the whole week before by using a set of butt plugs to get me ready. We now do it every so often and now I even get some very nice orgasms from anal."

"So are you teasing me right now?"

"No I'm just trying to get my sphincter ready so it will accept that fat head of yours without giving me hemorrhoids."

"Wow, that time it felt a little tighter."