All Comments on 'My Wife's Friend'

by seeun2035

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very erotic

Can't wait to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Don't know underwaters?

You've led a sheltered life, Boyo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wonderful story. Full erection.

Can't get registered but her is my story.

Two couples are camping and on the third day Cindy decides to walk to the shower. Her husband and friends wife are relaxing and drinking, and the friend's husband Don says he'll go too.

As they are walking he points out the showers have no curtains and your clothes can get wet. He offers to go in with her and hold her clothes to keep them dry. She looks at him and smiles then says yeah right. He says I'll keep them dry and hand you the towel, then I'll shower and you can hold my clothes.

She doesn't say no, just laughs.

When they get to the showers, he follows her in. She turns and says You will undress first. Don has no trouble with that and quickly he is naked. Cindy stares at his cock and is impressed. It's large and starting to harden.

He says I am ready. She pulls her shirt off and hands it to him. She's wearing a black bra. She then slowly pulls down her pants, revealing black panties. They are cut high on the thigh and just cover her pussy.

Don's cock is now stiff and Cindy can't help but stare at it.

She's now standing in front of her friend in just panties and bra, and is quite excited.

She reaches behind to unclasp her bra and let it slide off her arms. Her 36DD breasts are now exposed to her friend Don. She hands him her bra and slips her panties down her long legs then gives them to him also.

They both stand naked looking at each other. Don sets the clothes on the chair without taking his eyes off Cindy. She steps closer and they embrace.

His cock rubs her belly and he rubs her bare butt then bends to take a nipple in his mouth. Her hand guides his cock between her thighs to her very warm and wet pussy.

He slides in easily and before long she is screaming in orgasm.

The shower will come after they do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
UNFORTUNATE

Two failures are obvious.

1) There is no dialog.

Interactions between the two are told in the narrator's words, not in the words of the characters in the story.

2) Not finished.

Endings are usually the hardest part.

What ensued between him and his wife? Ann and her husband?

The story appeared to set the stage for changes in their lives (such as divorcing their present spouses and marrying each other), but the reader (me) is left hanging, wondering.

It was the subject matter that led me to this story -- an encounter with wife's friend (although I prefer it when it is the wife who arranges the encounter), so I was eager to find where the plot went to.

Not only was I put off by the two factors mentioned above, but others not so easy to delineate without taking a long time. The comparison that came to mind is two singers who sing the same song. One is not enjoyable. The other is. They both sang the same song (compare to: told the same story). One has talent; the other does not.

Fortunately, seeun2035 has posted no further stories. It would not be a great loss if he removed this one. It is not bad (like many on Literotica). The subject matter is appealing. But the way it was told, is not.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. Belongs in Loving Wives category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
That's what I want to do with my wife's friend

I'm in a similar situation and I am pretty sure my wife's horny friend would love to blow me. I need to get the courage to make it happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Since when is it "underwater"? It's called underwear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story rings home. I can relate to it. I would like to see more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous