My Wifes Friend

Story Info
Hot fun on the boat, hotter at home.
2.8k words
4.6
21.4k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following events happened just a few years after my wife and I were married and helped open the doors to the many opportunities involving others in our sex life.

Working in retail, I often had a day off during the week. I came to appreciate the benefits of this, one of which was that going for a hike or to the lake meant the amount of other people was greatly reduced. Given my wife's proclivity to remove some, or all of her clothes, in places one normally wouldn't, was a huge turn-on for both of us.

One Wednesday afternoon we had planned an afternoon on the lake. We had recently purchased a used boat that had room for four and enough power to pull a water skier. After breakfast I went outside to hook up the boat and make sure we had everything we needed for the day. I was just about done when Lisa came out and asked, "Hey babe, I just got off the phone with Nancy and she is free today. Is it okay if she joins us?"

Her friend Nancy is really cute and the thought of seeing her in a bikini had me salivating as I replied, "Of course it's okay, now we have a spotter if I decide to ski." We always carry a couple extra PFD's (personal flotation device) for caution. I took a quick glance to verify that and when Nancy arrived we were all but ready to depart. The ladies went to the bedroom to get ready while I loaded the ice chest. Lisa knows I think her friend is hot, and sometimes teases me about it. She told me once Nancy had said she thinks I'm cute. Lisa and I are secure in our relationship and she knows I wouldn't do anything untoward.

We all three piled in our Jeep Cherokee for the short drive to the lake. Upon arrival there were only four boat trailers in the parking area, a good sign that we would have much of the lake to ourselves. We launched, loaded, and disembarked in short order, and were soon under way. The women removed their pull-over tees, and shorts, revealing two nice bodies covered only in small bikinis. I had stopped the boat and got out of my shirt and shorts, having donned my swim suit before leaving. Seeing two hot babes in bikinis had me partially engorged, something that wasn't lost on either of them. Nancy whispered something to Lisa and both girls broke out in smiles. Neither of them were interested in skiing but since I was I prepared to ski. Lisa briefly explained to Nancy the nuances of being the flagger when a skier is being towed. I had two good pulls before taking a break, and then Lisa mentioned an area further up the reservoir she wanted to check out.

This area was a little more secluded and Lisa said they wanted to work on their tans. "Are you gonna go topless?" I asked without even thinking about it.

"You'd like that wouldn't you Jeff?" Nancy replied.

"Well yeah, what guy wouldn't?" I answered. I helped the girls raise the rear seat cushions to the upper position, creating a sun bed spanning the width of the boat. Watching both of them apply tanning oil to their nearly naked bodies was driving me nuts. Nancy stretched out on her front, untied her top and laid down.

After a couple minutes she raised up enough to wink at Lisa and said, "Jeff would you be a dear and put some oil on my back?" as she handed me the oil. I looked at Lisa as I took the oil, she was smiling and winked at me. There I was, in just a Speedo, applying oil to the nearly nude hot friend of my wife. When I reached the top of her tiny bottom piece she said, "Be sure and do my legs too, would you please?" As I was doing this she parted her legs and said, "Don't forget the inside Jeff."

By the time I finished with the oil my cock was straining against the material of my suit. As I turned towards Lisa she immediately noticed and said with a chuckle, "Oh my Jeff, did you enjoy that?"? Nancy look what you've done to my poor husband."

At this Nancy turned her head my direction, raised up on her elbows enough I caught a glimpse of her nipples and looked straight at my barely concealed erection. "Oh my Jeff! Is that swim suit padded?" She asked with a smile. "That certainly looks like more of a mouthful than my last boyfriend."

"It's the real thing, go ahead honey, show her!" Lisa said with an evil grin. I glanced around, there was nobody within a quarter mile, and I pulled my suit away and down. There I stood, fully exposed, and pointing straight up. Lisa was watching her friends reaction as she said, "See Nancy, I told you he has a nice one."

"You weren't lying Lisa, you're a lucky woman. That looks delicious!" Nancy licked her bottom lip as she said that, and couldn't seem to stop staring.

"Play your cards right and maybe one day we can share him." Lisa replied. Begrudgingly I pulled my swimsuit back in place and opened a beer. I kicked back in the swivel mounted chair at the helm and enjoyed the view, both in the boat and the surrounding area. After a half hour or so Lisa asked, "Can we go for a little cruise, show Nancy some more of the lake?"

I helped but the rear seats back in place and a few minutes later we were under way. We passed by two other boats going the opposite direction, the second one with three guys. They hollered and waved as they went by. We were motoring along just fast enough to keep the boat up on plane and after fifteen minutes or so I throttled down as I turned to ask Lisa for something to drink. I didn't get the words out however, because when I looked back, the two of them were next to each other, leaning against the engine cover, naked. Lisa keeps herself trimmed short, which I really like, and Nancy was sporting a thin landing strip. Coasting to a stop I managed to look them in the eye as I asked, "How long have you two been naked?"

Lisa laughed as she said, "As soon as you took off Nancy peeled her bottoms off, so I did too, just before that boat load of guys went by. Is that okay?" They were both smiling as they waited for an answer.

"Of course ladies, but please know, I'm probably going to stay hard the whole time. What am i going to do with you?" I said as I looked at Lisa.

She smiled and said, "The bigger question is, what are the two of us going to do with you?"

We stayed out for another half hour before heading back to the dock, and as we approached the no-wake zone both girls stepped into their bikini bottoms and pulled their shirts on. They both rode in the backseat on the way home, talking and occasionally giggling. I was pretty sure they were conspiring. When we arrived back to the house the girls gathered their stuff and went to the house. After unhooking the boat and off-loading the ice chest I went inside, wanting to take a shower.

Entering the bedroom I was met by two naked ladies, both of them fresh from the shower themselves. Lisa looked up and said, "Go ahead and shower babe, Nancy and I will get dressed and fix a snack." I showered, thinking about seeing Nancy and my wife nude on the boat, and was still hard as a rock when I finished drying. As I reached the bedroom trying to decide what to wear, Lisa came in and said, "Oh good you're not dressed yet." She was smiling as she reached for my cock and continued, "Nancy said it would only be fair if she gets to see you nude, since she and I got naked on the boat, what do you think?"

"Just give me a second, I'll be right out." I replied. I applied a light spritz of Lisa's favorite cologne, wrapped a towel around my waist, and headed down the hall to find the girls.

They were in the kitchen and when Nancy saw me she smiled and said, "Thanks Jeff for letting me go with you guys to the lake today, did you enjoy yourself? Lisa said you were turned on seeing us naked, are you going to lose that towel so I can see you naked?" She was walking towards me as she spoke and when she was standing in front of me she kissed my cheek as she pulled on the towel.

Lisa knows I have fantasies regarding being naked with a woman who isn't, and seeing both of them dressed, even in shorts and sleeveless tops, was fueling my arousal. With my towel now on the floor there was no concealing how I felt. Nancy glanced at Lisa as she wrapped a hand around my erection and said, "Lisa and I were talking about you earlier, I asked her if you would let me suck this bad boy. She told me I could as long as she gets to watch. Can I?"

I looked at Lisa for confirmation, not sure if I was dreaming or not. "Go for it Jeff, I'd love to watch her get you off. Shall we?" She didn't wait for an answer, she simply took Nancy and I by the hand and led us to the living room. Nancy sat on the edge of the couch and Lisa sat next to her at first. After a minute or so of watching from the side, Lisa repositioned herself behind Nancy, saying, "Let me sit behind you, I can hold your hair back." Lisa winked at me as she settled in behind her friend. Seeing my wife hold Nancy's hair out of the way was another major turn-on, and I was certain I would come hard from all of this.

Nancy backed off for a moment and asked, "When you come, is there a lot? Do you shoot big loads?"

Before I could respond Lisa spoke up, "Oh he will definitely have a lot, he was super horny on the boat after helping you get oiled up. Jeff loves being naked when I suck his cock, and having you suck him in the living room as I watch, this will be fun to see!"

"In that case, will you help me out of my top Lisa? I'd rather feel his cum on my tits than on my clothes." Lisa helped pull her top off, and her bra, and then she removed all of her clothes as well before resuming her place behind Nancy.

"This is so hot! I don't know how much longer I can last." I said as I watched Lisa play with one of Nancy's hard nipples as whispered in her ear.

"Suck that big hard cock Nancy, suck it for me and make him come." Nancy was taking at least half of me in her mouth as she held the base. "Are you getting close baby? She told me she's fine with you coming in her mouth." Seeing my naked wife playing with her friends breasts as that was friend was sucking my cock was something I could only fantasize about, or so I thought. I felt a pulse in my cock and knew I was leaking pre-cum.

Nancy obviously was getting a taste, as she backed off and rubbed the head of my swollen dick across her lips. She squeezed out another dollop as Lisa said, "Yeah girl, you like that? Are you ready for him to come in your mouth?" Nancy could only moan her response as Lisa was softly pushing on the back of her head saying, "Suck that big cock Nancy, make him come, I want to watch him come in your mouth."

I was on sensory overload as I moaned and began shooting the first of five volleys, the first of which Nancy tried to swallow. The next three went all over her face and tits before she sucked the last one into her mouth. Lisa was kissing her neck and fondling Nancy's nipples as she told her how turned on she was.

Weak kneed, I sat on the couch next to Lisa and kissed her cheek. She turned her head and gave me an open mouth kiss. Nancy slid off the couch and said, "That was fun, but now I'm horny as hell, care to repay the favor Jeff?"

Lisa stood, pulled me to my feet and said, "I think that sounds like a great idea, I'm ready for some action too, follow me, both of you. I have a plan,"

Down the hall we went and as we entered the bedroom Lisa said, "Okay Jeff, lay on your back in the middle of the bed. Nancy, you can straddle his face while I ride his hard cock. We can all three get off together." I was already on the way to being hard as a brick again and readily complied.

Nancy straddled my torso, kissed me, then put her hard nipples in my face. I took a quick lick and suck on both of them, before she moved up and put her very wet pussy in my face. As I started kissing her nether lips Lisa straddled my hips and eased herself down on my now fully engorged cock. We got into a good rhythm and glancing upward, I saw Lisa's hands cupping her friends perky breasts, squeezing the nipples between her fingers.

Nancy was first to reach a climax, shuddering slightly and holding my face against her muff as her nectar streamed down my chin. Lisa came only a moment later, she too froze in position as her juiced flooded my thighs. Both ladies rose off me and fell on either side of me, the two of them smiling. Lisa grasped my wet and very hard dick and said, "Nancy, Jeff hasn't finished yet, do you want to feel this inside you?"

"I'd like that very much girlfriend, how should we do this?" Nancy replied. I suggested doing her from behind with her on her hands and knees. "Oh yeah, I'd like that! Do me doggy style Jeff." We all got off sat up so we could reposition ourselves. Nancy looked over her shoulder at me, winked and said, "Hey girlfriend, why don't you get in front of me and lean back against the headboard?"

Envisioning what was about to transpire, I couldn't have been more ready. Lisa got settled as requested, legs apart, with Nancy on her hands and knees, her face inches above Lisa's thighs. I placed the head of my cock against the lips of Nancy's pussy, then eased fully inside her. She was extremely wet, as well as tight. I held her hips firmly as I began a slow rhythmic movement, hoping to help her climax one more time before I exploded inside her, or wherever she might want my load. The soft slow action enabled her to kiss Lisa's thighs before placing her hands under those long legs and sliding her down. When her face was directly above the object of her desire she kissed Lisa's lower lips, as if savoring the moment.

Lisa was obviously enjoying this treatment, moaning softly as she clutched Nancy's hair. Nancy stopped just long enough to say, "Fuck me Jeff, fuck me harder, make me come again, give me another load!" This was music to my ears, and I started slamming into her, my balls swinging as they bumped her clit with every stroke.

Lisa was squirming and moaning as she said, "Oh god Nancy, don't stop I'm so close, I'm right there!" She went rigid, as she held fast to Nancy's head.

I couldn't take any more, and I yelled as I asked, "I'm gonna explode Nancy, where do you want it?"

"Come inside me while I'm coming all over your dick, do it!" We both climaxed explosively in what I would later describe as the wettest mutual climax ever. Spent, I leaned back on my haunches, my still swollen member hanging limp on my thigh. As I slid over to get off the bed Lisa moved down to a reclined position. Nancy cuddled next to her, gave her a soft kiss, and placed her head on the pillow next to her.

I took a quick shower, recapping in my head the wonderful time we three had just experienced. Giving my dick a few pumps, I considered the possibility of a third climax. The girls were still kicked back, both smiling, and Nancy nudged Lisa as she said, Girlfriend, your dear sweet hubby doesn't look like he's done yet, his cock is sticking straight out."

Lisa replied, "Oh he could probably go one more time, but let's make him wait, okay?"