My Wife's Friend Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although my dick wasn't hard yet, when she said that, I quickly grew. I moved my hips between Vanessa's legs up to Melissa's pussy. Removing my fingers from both girls' pussies, I rubbed my cock with their juices. Holding my cock in my hand, I guided the head of my dick to Melissa's slit. I rubbed it up and down to enjoy warmth of her moistness. She was so juicy her bare lips practically sucked my cock inside of her. Once inside, I easily pushed in all the way to the hilt. Her pussy was cavernous, very deep and very wide. Inside Vanessa, my dick filled her. The walls of her pussy squeeze like a tight glove around my cock, and I easily reach the soft end of her tunnel. But Melissa's pussy was totally different. The walls of her pussy were spread. Although the opening was like a tight ring around my cock, I had to move at an angle to rub the sides. However, the interior of her pussy was very textured and made a lot of friction, even though she was dripping wet. My cock moved in and out of her easily. I picked up the pace by grabbing her ass cheeks and slamming deep into her. Changing the angle of my thrusts from one side to the other, I was able to stab the walls of her pussy with my cock. Melissa's panting increased. Vanessa was giving her tits a good working over from underneath while reaching one hand down between their bodies to rub her own clit.

I paused my drilling of Melissa's hole to assist Vanessa . Pulling my cock out of Melissa, I shoved it straight into Vanessa's tight pussy. She accepted it with a gasp and kept rubbing her clit fiercely. My violent thrusting into Vanessa sent her over the edge in seconds. She let out a howl as her body stiffened under Melissa. Melissa kept thrusting her ass back to meet me as I slammed into the pussy below her as if she were still fucking me. All of these bodies writhing around on each other was very exciting. I let Vanessa enjoy the fullness of having a cock inside her until her convulsions subsided. Then, I quickly switched to the gaping pussy of Melissa just above. She never broke the rhythm. I began to join her rhythm pounding into her pussy at an angle to make sure I stabbed the walls of her vagina with the head of my dick. She responded by slamming harder back into me. The pleasure I was feeling was incredible. Not only did her pussy feel amazing, but I was so happy to finally have Melissa's ass up the air. I'd fantasized about this hundreds of times, and I wasn't about to let her go without feeling the bottom of that deep pussy of hers.

I moved my hands from her ass cheeks down to the top of her thighs and gently pulled out, encouraging her to spread her legs more and move her body lower only Vanessa. She lay flat so that her stomach and tits were flat on Vanessa's body. I pushed into her harder, trying to penetrate her pussy fully. She let out a little scream, so I pulled out and did it again faster and harder. She began wiggling, I guess trying to keep me from going so deep, but Vanessa held on to her and started whispering directions to her in Spanish. This made her relax and keep her legs spread wide out to the side. She seemed to get used to me being so deep inside her, so I decided to try to burrow deeper. I stood up, put my feet in front of her legs and straddled her ass. Vanessa reached around Melissa's ass and spread her cheeks wide. She knew this position well, as I used on her many times in the past to pound her cervix and all the farthest reaches of her little pussy. She told Melissa to relax and that it would feel good. By now my dick was screaming to release and was rock hard, extended to its full girth and full eight inches. I knew I could reach the end of Melissa's love tunnel if I opened her wide enough from this position.

I lowered myself onto her ass and popped the head of my dick into her opening. I started moving slowly, rubbing hard against the front wall of her pussy. I increased my pace and drilled deeper into her. Melissa's moans of ecstasy began to increase in volume. Vanessa kept a tight grip on her body to keep her from sliding off as I drove into her. Finally, I knew that I had hit my mark, not only from the pleasure coming from the end of my dick, but from the howl that escaped Melissa's lips. "Oh, god, oh, oh, ohhhhhh!" Melissa's pussy gripped my dick, and she shoved her hips back hard to drive me harder into the end of vagina. I felt an intense pleasure as I threw my dick against the bottom of her well. Melissa started slamming her fist into the bed while Vanessa wrapped her arms around her back to hold her in a bare hug. "Shit, shit, shit... oh, shit!" Her orgasm turned into a stream of convulsions that lasted for what seemed like an eternity. My pleasure took me over the edge. I could feel the semen gush in jets from my dick into the depths of her pussy over and over again. My body trembled as I enjoyed my total release into the pussy that I had dreamt about for so long. Melissa whimpered while her convulsions subsided. Her pussy trembling from being touched at depths never before realized.

I slowly pulled my spent cock from Melissa's aching hole, watching her lips slowly close after I left. I collapsed on the bed, exhausted from my efforts. As I drifted into a sex coma I could hear Vanessa and Melissa whispering to each other. I can't imagine what they were talking about. All I was thinking about as I went to sleep was what the rest of the weekend would bring.

12