Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NiranaNiranaover 2 years ago

Awesome story! Loved it! Thanks!

awyldsideawyldsideover 2 years ago

Well, where do I start?

Keeping the cage on? He should have cut that fucking thing off! After 2 months of not being with his wife, she gets to cum and he doesn't. Shame on her!

I waw pissed he agreed to keeping the damn thing on during the week but relaxed when they decided not to continue.

Bringing the boss home??? WTF! Is she going to fuck him too now to keep the job?

When he finally got angry at the family and blew up I got a sense of what should have happened weeks ago. He called out everyone including his wife. He should have stormed out and made each appologize personally with the kind of sex he had to do for them.

Than he wimped out in the end.......

It was a fun read if you take out the non-concent stuff and realized he enjoyed it too.

awyldsideawyldsideover 2 years ago

Let me say that I know I am commenting on a fictious story, just my opinion.

I guess I should give myself some time to digest the stories before I comment. I forget so many things I'm thinking about.

First, He should only have been giving oral sex. That was the deal.

Second, he was raped by Rod that first time. Charles should have bit down and none of this would have happened. Rod would scream in pain and Chuck could have shouted he was being raped. The whole family would have come running and that would be the end... of course then there is no sexy story, so...

Third, if I remember, he was anally rape the first time too, tied up right?

Fouth, They all should have asked him to do anything but oral. If he said yes then ok. But they said he had to do ANYTHING they said, NOT the deal. For the creampie, they asked him, they pleaded with him, and he agreed. All the extra stuff should have happened the same way, HIS choice.

Fifth, I expected when he yelled at them for leaving him in front of the theater and was in danger, that someone would have confessed and said that he was safe because someone was watching him to make sure he was safe. And then he has unprotected oral sex with a stranger??? That's outside the family! IT'S WRONG.

Sixth, the cage should have come off when he left their house, period! The penalty was over! I'm suprised Rose did not demand he cut it off after not having sex for over 2 months! Instead she was selfish and only thought of herself. Maybe she was fucking the boss and didn't need Chuck's cock.

And lastly the boss... what can I say? More outside the family.

In the end he knew he was submissive and rolled with it.

The sex scenes were hot once I got over the "wrongs" associated with the "deal".

I've read your other stuff and you are in my favorites list. Keep going.

P.S. sorry for the long rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the conclusion!

Understand the logic on other comments, but this is fiction, is plausible for a character to be "gullible" in order for there to be any "tricked" scenarios.

It was strange to have his wife`s boss in there, but, i really like this "pimping her husband and finding it hot", she even used a dildo on him before it!

Really love your stories, hope to read more like this one from you.

MVP6MVP6over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you to all who have appreciated or commented on any in this series.

To those who noted that Charles should have acted differently…yes he should have. But he didn’t because unknown to himself he really wanted it all, because he truly was a sub, and because he has weaknesses and failings.

The main story arc for the series is his coming to terms with wanting to be a servant, defining what that means, and learning to set limits.

To those who said that the agreement was only for oral - that is Charle’s understanding but he was wrong. In part 2 a video was produced proving that he had to cooperate in more than just oral. If I had done a better job I would have worked it out more clearly.

I really really love your comments. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

> "'You too! Who didn't know the scheme?' All hands went up except for his, Rose's and Ted's. At least one person in each couple was guilty and there was a lot of blame to go around."

That doesn't add up. "Who didn't know the scheme?" Fewer than five people, if at least one in each couple was guilty.

> "Angrily I addressed the crowd, 'From now on I'm not doing anything I don't a hundred percent want to do. For me...and Rose. And you can all go to Hell.'"

That's letting them off very easily. I'd be tempted to turn in my keys, withdraw my money from the local bank and board the next train to Emeril, Labrador. One way. Leaving no forwarding address. The marriage is over, chumps.

trionetrione3 months ago

One of the best stories ever. I love licking a pussy and cock as he is filling her pussy. Cleaning both of them up is desert and a cock working my p spot gets her off just watching.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous