My Wife's GF Bring Her Black BF Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While I was giving him a head start, Jamal told Bella to push my head to help me. I did the same with Bella. After another 15 minutes, we were both giving him a deep throat.

"You guys are really doing an amazing job taking a cock that big, especially for such small bodies you two have," Jamal said. "From now, you two will get a big black cock separately."

"You're bringing one of your friends?" Bella asked.

"Not today," Jamal replied. "Now, you all three get on your knees and open your mouth wide."

Jamal stood up and started stroking his cock hard, and we were on our knees waiting for his cum. In a minute, Jamal began cumming all over our faces. I had never seen someone able to shoot a big load like Jamal in my life. He was still cumming, and our faces were already covered by his white cum.

"Ahh, uuuh, yesss, take it all, sluts," Jamal groaned.

"Mmm, mmmm," we all moaned as we devoured his hot, thick, sticky fluid, like a baby bird devouring its mother.

"Wow, that's a lot of cum to swallow," Bella exclaimed.

"It's called cum shower," Monica responded.

"Max, clean the girls' faces before they dry off," Jamal ordered. "And tell me what a real man's cum tastes like."

Bella and Monica turned to me and leaned forward to me. I began kissing Bella and swallowing Jamal's cum. I loved the taste and smell of his cum.

"It tastes so good I liked to taste it more, Jamal."

"I knew you were a good student," Jamal replied. "Good, now finish it like a good boi."

I was enthusiastically following every instruction he gave me. It was just too hot to refute anything Jamal said.

"I think I don't even need to use a tissue to dry my face," Bella said.

After finishing Bella, I was feeling hesitant about kissing Monica. Monica understood why I was delayed, and then she made the first move. She helped me swallow his husband's cum. She was the second woman I kissed after Bella. I was losing control over my dick. The temptation of another girl's soft lips covered with Jamal's cum made me so horny that I couldn't hold it anymore. I pressed my thighs against my dick and held it there tightly until I ruined my thigh with my watery cum.

"Yes, yes... uh ungh ungh uh uh uh mmmh, mmh....." My body was shaking out of ecstasy.

After a full-body orgasm, I looked at Bella, and she was furious. She took the cum by her fingers from my thighs and began feeding me until my thighs and Monica's face were cleaned. Again, I embraced her in front of her friend.

"Bella, don't you think Max should get punished?" Jamal asked. "He came while kissing Monica."

"Of course, he must," Bella answered. "Jamal, help me to punish this small dick cum whore faggot."

"Fuck, she is angry. She calls me a lot of things when she gets really mad," I was talking to myself. "We were having fun. Jamal cum too. Whatever the fuck, I should keep quiet. She will understand it later."

"I have a few ideas," Jamal said. "It'll stop him cum like a pervert, and also you can control him however you want."

To be continued...

12