My Wife's GF Bring Her Black BF Ch. 03

Story Info
BBC took over without warning us.
4.9k words
4.21
48.4k
45

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amenarimix
amenarimix
1,221 Followers

Disclaimer: The sissification part will be a very shortcut for this story. I have already written a lot of feminized stories and will continue. In this story, Bella is the main character. We'll explore her sex life with a sissy husband. There we'll see how a hot wife enjoys her sex life with her sissy husband. I know a lot of my readers want to see how a married man turned into a sissy. For you guys, I'm working on a brand new sequel whose main idea is to turn a straight-married guy into a sissy, with lots of cuckold journeys. So in this story, I won't focus on Max's event where Bella isn't tied. Plus, this story will give you an idea of what would happen after turning into a cock-sucking sissy slut husband. I agree there were many spoilers, but I didn't want to waste your time when you were anticipating something in the story that didn't exist.

*************************************************************************************************************

All the characters are 18+. Before starting reading, please read the tag. Maybe it's not your thing. It's not my fault if my story isn't a carbon copy of your fantasy. Besides, I'm still working on improving my writing skills, and getting an editor is challenging. If you have any premium Grammarly or Quillbot accounts, please share them with me.

***If you despise Black Cock and its supremacy, don't read it. You're not going to like it. Simply drive yourself out of it. You're a good boi.

*Now enjoy the story.

Then we take a bubble bath and start our makeup for the party. "So, what are you gonna wear today?" Monica showed me a backless with a big-cleavage short silver party dress (search the bold text in Google to get an idea of the dress). It wasn't just hot; it was super hot.

"Now show me yours?" Monica asked.

"I wish I had something like that one," I replied. "I loved that dress."

"Today is your lucky day. I have a twin red pair of these. But you can wear one of these one condition." Monica conditioned me.

"I'll do anything. Just ask."

"Jamal told me to go without any undergarments. And you have to follow this dress code too." Monica said.

"Without panties and bra at a party. When did you become such a slut?"

"Hurry up, Jamal parked the limo, and Max is already inside the limo with Jamal in the back seat," Monica said.

******Bella's perspective******

Monica and I entered the limo when Jamal and Max were chatting. But one thing that caught my eye first was Max's left hand on Jamal's inner thigh. I looked carefully and saw my husband's faggot nature. "Why are you holding Jamal's cock?"

"He's missing his limp dick, haha. He truly enjoys touching cocks, plus his tiny dick is now in a cage." Jamal replied. "Or maybe he's fallen in love with my cock. Faggots are dumb. The only thing they understand is a big thick cock. Plus, I love it when someone's husband worships my cock whose wife I bang."

"You had sex with Jamal!" Max made a surprised face. "Why don't you tell me?"

"So you could clean his creampie-covered cock! Don't worry tonight you'll have a lot of strangers creampie inside my pussy."

"Now that's my girl's spirit," Monica appreciates Bella.

"Ohh, for your information, I'm not even wearing underwear today," Bella humiliated Max while he kept looking down. "What exactly is he doing here with us, tonight?"

"Max! Max isn't joining us, we have other plans for him," Jamal replied.

"Jamal and I were planning to send him to a mistress. She'll teach him how to be a proper caged sissy husband," Monica answered.

"Sissy?"

Jamal unhooked his belt and sprung out his huge pussy breaker, then pushed down Max's head on his cock. My husband started sucking Jamal's cock like a kid sucking a lollipop. If I knew he was a faggot, I would never have married him. He and my parents are still in contact. They'll have a heart attack if they find out about him, and I'm divorcing him over this.

"Look, Max is a sissy. He loves cock even more than pussy. So it's better to give him what he needs," Jamal replied. "Besides, you need a man in your life to take care of you but for that, you don't have to marry anymore."

"Go on!" Jamal's words were so mind-melting.

"Just look at the bright side. Your husband is wearing maid dresses and doing all the chores while you are having sex with a big thick cock," Jamal continued in his lecture while I was a little disgusted about Max's statement that he didn't care that I was going to abandon him for other men. I was also a little happy watching Max enjoy giving a man a blowjob. Finally, I can move on from this tiny dick beta cuck sissy. Then I again concentrate on Jamal's words. He was saying, "There's no need to be concerned about money or sexual frustration. Sometimes you two can have a threesome while your husband is going to be a fluffer."

"Sounds good but would a man let him join us?"

"Why not? Look how obedient she is, sucking a cock which already took the virginity of his wife," Monica replied. "And their sissy pussy is as good as our pussy."

"First of all, why are you pronouncing him she, and what is sissy pussy?"

"Take it deep, slut. Still halfway to go," Jamal ordered Max to give him a throat job.

"Do you still count yourself as a man, Max?" Monica asked. "What's your favorite lollipop flavor, Max?"

Max was trying to answer the question while his mouth was filled with Jamal's cock. I was enjoying his cock-talk; mmm, mmm, haha. What a cock-sucking whore! Then, Jamal pulled his cock out of Max's sucking, slurping mouth with a loud, sloppy pop, as if Max had been trying to keep hold of it and not to let it go.

"Max, your wife is here. When did you become so cock hungry bitch."

"Ahhh, uuuh, BBC breaks beta bois brains," Jamal replied. "Max, What's your favorite lollipop flavor?"

"Cock. Big... Black... Cock," Max replied.

"And what do you do for a big, black cock?" Monica asked.

"I will gladly be a black alpha's little bitch and serving his BBC and being used for anything."

"You guys are right. We should give him what he desires most. I don't care anymore about him, just keep me with you guys." I was so angry and happy at the same time. Eventually, I'm getting rid of Max. But still, I can't believe they changed him in two days. Haha, look who's talking. I'm going to a party wearing clothes like a whore for the same reason. I have to admit that Jamal's cock had magic. I kept my eyes on Jamal's shiny cock all the way to the party.

"We are here, girls. My driver will take care of Max. Now Let's go," Jamal said. "Max, obey him."

The party was wild, and I was damn sure it was a black men's club. Everywhere I looked, the only thing I found was a slut like me and a big muscular man. The DJ was good; my hips automatically started dancing. Shots were coming from strangers, and I just had to drink them.

It was quite crowded, with very little space to dance. After all, I enjoyed a little grinding. I was having a good time. I enjoy the way the firm hands and cocks feel against my clothing. Suddenly, a gorgeous man approached me and began dancing with me. I didn't stop him, and yet I joined in on his nasty dancing. It was insane. It didn't take long for my companion to notice that I was naked beneath my clothes. It didn't bother me. I let his hands wander a little. Another guy joined in from behind. I didn't bother looking at him. I was wasted and horny. I felt locked between them. It felt hotter and sexier.

The gentlemen I was dancing with were messing with my body because my outfit was so revealing and slutty. A hand slipped beneath my dress, and I'd feel it on my thighs and another hand cupping my bare ass. A white girl a few meters forward was sucking a big, black cock while holding two more cocks in her hands. It increased my body temperature.

I threw my arms around his neck, and the guy standing in my front started kissing him like there is no tomorrow.

"Mmmm, mm, mmmh."

The guy in the rear of me pulled my skirt up over my ass. My bare ass was now rubbing up against his crotch. I could tell my pussy was drenched by its spasm of feelings. His firm cock was pressing up against me. I reached back and caressed his bulge with my right hand.

"Hhhhmmm," the guy in the back groaned.

Behind me, the guy had pulled out his cock and was grinding my naked ass against it. He wrapped his hands around my waist and began toying with my nipples. I exhaled a sigh. The man I was kissing pushed his fingers inside my dripping pussy. I was on the verge of collapsing.

The fingers weren't enough for my cock hungry pussy. I reaches back and slid his big cock inside my void.

"Ahhh, fuck me, fuck me hard," I said without turning back.

"Do you ever been in a spit roast you, sweetie?" the guy in the front asked.

"No, I haven't."

"Then this is your lucky day," the guy in the front pushed me down to take his cock.

I grabbed his thick cock and rubbed it against my face. Man, I love big black dick! Then I started to, licking the head first for a bit then going down the right side of his long shaft, to his balls then back up. Next, I slid over to the left side of his cock and kissed-licked it down to his balls. It was hard to worship a cock while someone hammering your pussy with a horse cock.

Once I licked his cock's every inch, savoring the smell and taste, I slipped it into my mouth. Then I didn't have to bob my head since the guy in the back doing that work for me. He was bigger than Jamal in both ways, I couldn't get all of it into my mouth. I kept my hands around his waist to keep my balance while he was face fucking me. His throbbing cock was trying to head up against the back of my throat.

"Bro, you want to taste her tight pussy?" the guy in the back asked.

"Nah, you already ruined it," the guy in front said. "I'll take her ass."

I lost count of how many weeks I was slutty and cock drunk. Jamal and Monica know how to do parties. I never thought I could fuck so many men and take their big cock inside my pussy. Every morning I woke up on a stranger's bed naked and dry cum stains all over my body. Before leaving their house they happily deposited a big load inside my pussy so that I don't get sober.

************

One day morning I woke up and heard someone in the kitchen cooking. I wore my night robe and walked downstairs. "Who are you?" Someone in maid clothes preparing breakfast.

"Bella, it's me, Max," Max replied.

Honestly, I forgot that I had a husband. The years of sexual frustration took over my life well. "What did they do to you? I can't even recognize you." Max was wearing makeup and maybe fakeboobs. I could see the bump on his chest. He was cooking while wearing high heels. I was thinking maybe they possessed him. He was acting like a girl and served me breakfast. However, my head was still frozen. Last night, two guys fucked me in both holes. Ooof, what a night. I came and squirted countless times. My ass and pussy were still sore. Actually, they had been sore from that party night we sent Max away.

Suddenly my phone rang, "Hi Monica, don't send me somewhere to serve another big cock today, my holes need a little rest."

"Slow down, snowbunny. Did you see my gift in the kitchen? I sent you extra two holes to give you relief," Monica answered.

"You girly Max?"

"Isn't she look sexy in a maid costume?" Monica said. "Lift her skirt from behind tell me what do you see?"

I went around stood Max's behind, then lift his skirt. "No underwear. Max your ass looks bigger and jiggly."

"Bent her over, you will be surprised," Monica replied.

"Wow, a jewelled buttplug."

"Pull it out, and do it fast. I like the squishy pop sound," Monica said.

First I grabbed its base, then I count one to three, and "Pppoop!"

"Put the video on, I want to see it," Monica replied.

"Omg, is that creampie dripping out from his butt?"

"Yes, hon. Max was bred just right in front of your front door," Monica replied. "If you want you can watch the video in the CCTV archive."

"Who is he, I can barely recognize him. Last time I saw him, he hasn't any fakeboobs?"

"Those are not fake," Monica replied.

"What?"

"He was gone for six months," Monica replied.

"I feel I left him in the limo last night."

******For readers: In our fantasy world everything is the same as our real world except the things we need badly. Like sisification, HRT, surgery, etc are way more advanced than we have.******

"You'll be surprised, just give it a look," Monica exclaimed.

I turned him and pulled up his top, "Holy, moly. How?"

"You like them, Max does," Monica giggled. "She already titty fucked a couple of cocks."

"They are perfectly perky. Mmm, long puffy nipples with large brownish pink areolas. Did you guys give him a boobs transplant?"

"Haha, no, they have pretty strong sissy hormone," Monica replied. "You can augment it later."

"Wow, what are you doing?"

"Nothing relaxing on the bed with Jamal," Monica replied.

I gave another look at Max. "Fuck, they turned you into her now. Clean the house and don't forget about my bathroom. They are so dirty now. Now bend forward, ass up." I put her buttplug back inside her. Anyway, her ass was dripping cum all over the floor, plugged. Jamal and Monica were right--having a sissy husband and a fucking big, black cock is fun. "Max, I'm going to Monica's house. If you need anything, text me."

"Okay, babe!" Max replied.

"Come here, give a kiss sweety. I really missed you. Mmmm...mm. Wow, you smell and taste like cock and cum."

"Hehe," Max giggled.

"You're blushing! I'm that you're happy. Now go back to your chores."

"Okay dear," Max replied.

These two love birds always had having sex. "Hey, already start without me."

"Start licking him, slut," Monica said.

After 30 minutes, we were tired of having orgasms and trying to catch our breath. Sex with a real man had been a gift. "I love Max's outfits and look especially her breast and ass."

"Do you like your gift, Bella?" Jamal asked.

"Max turned into a total feminized sissy. She has boobs but is a little smaller than me. But somehow she had a figure just like me, you can't distinguish us from behind. I think it's not coincident."

"It was Jamal's idea to give her your hairstyle, hehe," Monica giggled. "Plus, every sissy has a role model and you were Max's. So they turned him into you.

I wasn't furious or envious, but people regard us as twin sisters when we go out together. I couldn't believe how I fell in love with my male version. Thanks to Jamal's cock, he fixed our marriage. We were getting ready for a threesome with Jamal's friend Steve. Jamal said if he likes us fucking together, then he'll become our permanent bull and will become the man of the house.

Steve was a businessman. We were hoping to be his sluts. Then we wouldn't have to worry about money anymore. Especially for Max, she was having problems in the office. Everyone knew that she was a sissy cuckold. Even some of her bosses were using her ass and mouth as an office Stress-Vanisher. I may have hated her faggot nature in the first place, but now after her transition, I love her again as I used to.

We were waiting at home wearing matching lingerie. I helped Max to lube his sissy pussy, and we prepared each other to submit. We were both dressed to be fucked.

*************Max's perspective************

Steve walked in without ringing the doorbell. Then he hugged my wife, kissed her passionately, and fondled her magnificent ass. I looked down when he looked into my eyes. I was aroused by him the moment he stepped into our house. I almost felt I would orgasm right there. Steve was so sexy and manly, I couldn't wait to see his big, black cock. Bella and I held his hand and took him to our marital bed.

"I still can't believe you two aren't related by blood," Steve said looking at us. "Same height and physique." He sat back on the end of the bed, and the two of us came to our knees. "'I'd love to watch you undress your hot wife, take it slowly and tease me.'" I stood behind Bella and started stripping her.

My arm moved slowly, stroking up Bella's side, beneath the lingerie, my fingertips sliding along with her stomach and hip. Steve turned to face me, my mouth agape, and a smile grew across my face. He removed his shirt and observed how identical we were. I dropped her lingerie from her shoulder and Bella's breast came into view. Then it slid over her hips and left it puddled around her knees. I ran my fingers across it, brushing it off her erect nipple. I think all our breaths were caught at once.

"Mmmh, mmm, uh," Bella made a soft moan. She was also super horny as me. Then I dropped my lingerie and it created a circle around my feet. A cold air kissed my hard nipples and

We turned a little, and facing one another, we reached our hands out at the same time to hold one another's breasts. I rubbed one of Bella's stiff nipples and she shivered. "Oh, babe. You know how to get under my skin. That's so good." My other hand was brushing underneath her breast, around her ribs. Then we moved to strip each other's lacy underwear on the bed, I was laying down and raising my legs as Bella pulled them off.

Completely nude now, laying side by side, we looked up at Steve. We smiled look at his bulge on the boxer and then we sat up and crawled over to him. "Please, let us take care of you." The monster was trying to rip out from there.

"Honey, free this monster," Bella said.

"No babe, together." Then I grabbed his boxer on one side and Bella other. We pulled down together and Steve's cock came out rock hard with a shiny bulbous head.

We position on our knees to take him into our mouth. Our shoulders and arms touched. I was on the left, my right hand was around Bella's hip. From behind you couldn't distinguish me, our hair blended. The only thing that differentiates us was my black caged clittly with cheery size balls.

Bella took the first blow, she was good at giving throatjob. As she lifted off her head and turned to me and then said, "Your turn, babe!" she two giggled when bent forward. I ran her tongue up on steve's long thick veiny shaft.

"Wow, you two are pros," Steve groaned. "Keep sucking and looking at me."

A few minutes late, Bella pushed me a little to remind me there was a queue.

"Slow down, sluts," Steve exclaimed. "Do it together."

We placed our lips on either side of his cock before giving it a good, vigorous lick. Then, we turned to face each other and kissed while enjoying the taste of Steve's cock. Bella's kiss just tasted so much better in between his big musky cock. And our breasts were brushing against each other, especially, our rigid nipples buried themselves deep into our breasts. Then we go back to worship his cock.

My wife was holding the base of Steve's cock in her fist. I bent toward his crotch, my long blonde hair falling around my face. Just as my lips enveloped his tip, he could feel my hot breath on his burning prick. My lips touched Bella's hand as I forced my head down and swallowed his sloppy cock whole, from mouth to throat. She had to release his cock to let me take it all into my throat.

"Hold it, honey," Bella said, and she gripped my hair to keep me there. I was running out of air, but Bella wanted to hold me a little longer. I slapped Steve's thigh a few times to give her a signal, then she pulled my head up and I coughed for air. We were laughing and giggling. Steve was making a very satisfied face while we were enjoying each other's action on his cock.

Steve sat up and came close to me, then opened his mouth and closed it on my left boob. "Mmmmm, mmm." He was sucking my nipple with the areola. My breasts were so sensitive that my cage started to produce a little more juice. He swirled his tongue around my swollen, rigid nipple and swallowed as much of my sensitive tit-flesh as he could between his wide lips.

amenarimix
amenarimix
1,221 Followers
12