My Wife's GF Bring Her Black BF Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was moaning like a bitch, "Uuuh, yess, mmmm, suck my fucking tits."

Bella was still a little busy on Steve's cock while looking at Steve's tit sucking. But suddenly her face appeared on my right boob.

It was so hot and heavenly pleasurable to me that my wife and our bull were both sucking on my brand new tit. Now, they were both sucking on my nipples. The pleasure was so intense and crazy that I couldn't hold my orgasm. My whole body was shaking and vibrating, thanks to Steve and Bella holding me still; otherwise, I would have fallen on the bed.

"Ohh, yess, uuuug, mmmm, yess, suck harder, mmmh."

Bella reached down to my crotch and started rubbing my bussy. My ass was overly relaxed after my full-body orgasm. She pushed four fingers together and it got inside without almost any resistance. The buttplug preparation was giving me some extra pleasure. Bella was firmly pressing her fingers into me and biting me in the nipple with her teeth while keeping her lips hidden beneath them.

"All right, girls. Get back to worship my cock," Steve ordered. We started licking and blowing his cock and then Steve signaled Bella to give him her pussy.

Bella crooked over to Steve and stood upright over his face. She looked down at him and then sat down on his face. We waxed out pubic hair so our whole mound was puffy and ruddy with excitement. Her inner lips were swollen and flowering out.

"Aah, uuuh, mmmh, aah, mmm," Bella was moaning so hard. "Hngggh, yaaa, aaaaah, f-fuck, it feels so... good."

Bella's moaning aroused me more and I started blowing him faster and harder.

"Ahh! O.. Oh!... Aghh! AAAH!" she was screaming. Bella was very close to having an orgasm. Steve was vigorously rubbing her clit with his thumb while sticking his tongue as high up into her cunt as I could see. "Fuck me with your nasty tongue. I'm gonna cum, cum, eee." Bella closed her knees together and cumming all over Steve's face. She was cumming so hard it was like boiled-over soup. Her legs go straight, like on pointe ballerina straight, and her toes curl on the bed.

"Aaah aah, mmmmh mmmhmmh oh yeah baby oh yeah! aah aah,sssssc, sascha, oh oh, oh, ahhh ahhh," Bella was screaming.

I was envious of watching her orgasm, so I hopped on Steve's cock. His big, rigid cock was a little difficult for me, but after using some lube it became easy. I began stroking his cock with my tight bussy up and down while my caged clitty was flopping. I was doing a cowgirl position. "Fuck, it feels so good inside me."

At that moment, we had totally dedicated ourselves to serving our bull, Steve. We were trying to give him our best to get under his protection. When I was bouncing on his cock, Steve was thrusting up to make it more enjoyable and intense. His cock girth was stimulating my p-spot and my orgasm was building. I slightly moved forward to hold his hip so that I wouldn't collapse on top of him during my orgasm.

Steve's cock was humping nicely with my sweet ass spasming around it in orgasm. My juices ran down from the cage. "Ohh, yess, yesss, I'm vumming, mmh, uuuh, ee, ahhh.

"You're a good sissy, Max," Steve complimented me. "Clean your mess, fun time is over. Daddy's gonna wrack those pussies"

We crawled and positioned ourselves in the center of the bed, side-by-side, giggling and kissing. We stayed in the middle of the bed, all asses up and heads down. We were kissing more and more passionately while our hips and ass cheeks were clapping against each other. Steve knelt behind us and stroked our legs. Our asses appeared to be perfectly round and heart-shaped.

"Three perfect holes to breed," Steve groaned. "First Bella's pussy."

Steve was pounding Bella's kitty while we were holding hands like we were praying. I was burned watching her face because it was a face of pleasure. I want to make that face too. Suddenly, a long thick cock buried inside my pussy, "Ohh, fuck, ummah, ahhh."

Our bull kept swapping our pussy while pounding them inside out.

He was pure energy, slamming into us fast and steady, showing no signs of slowing down. Every thrust seemed to transfer that energy directly into us. Every thrust was electric, and our bodies buzzed with it. We lost track of how many times we came to this position while holding each other's hands. Each mind-blowing orgasm was like nothing we'd ever felt before. Each one came riding on the back of the previous, shaking our whole bodies with pleasure.

15 minutes later, when we were tired of having orgasms and Bella could barely hold her ass up. Our bull pulled my hair and slapped my ass. He buried his massive, thick cock inside me completely, while my hotwife held my hand. He took little time finding a rhythm, and within a minute, my body was rocked by another massive orgasm. I backed my ass up against him, timing it to meet his thrusts.

"Ahh, uuuuh, uuh, mmmh, I'm cumming, mmmh."

Steve pulled back, almost all the way out, before driving the full length back into me to the balls deep. He did it, over and over again. My mind was foggy, and my vision blurred as tears of pleasure filled my eyes.

Bella held her hand under my caged clitty like the first time I came in this position and after taking all my sissy milk in her hand she brought it in front of my face. And I like a good puppy, cleaned her palm.

"You liked that, didn't you?" He roared. "Tell me how fucking you loved it, sissy slut."

"I loved your big, thick, black cock, sir!"

"From now, call me daddy, sluts" he said leaning down and growling the words into our ears. While he was fucking me, he grabbed Bella's ass and pussy together like gripping a thin book with five fingers. His thumb was inside her ass and the rest of his fingers were in the pussy.

"Whose wholes are this?" Daddy asked.

"Your Daddy! It's yours. My ass, mouth, and pussy are all yours" Bella screamed while daddy was rubbing her post-orgasmic too sensitive wholes.

"My wholes are also your daddy!" I moaned and screamed.

"Turn around, both of you," daddy ordered. "Get ready for this cum, Sluts."

We crawled like bitches, and opened our mouths like baby birds.

Daddy's thick cum was starting to paint our faces. We felt his hot seed pour into our mouths, noses, cheeks, eyes, and foreheads everywhere on our faces like floods. Rope after rope, no stop, cum was shooting in our faces. After Daddy finished painting our faces, we cleaned each other's faces and swallowed every last drop of his cum. His thick, cum-coated cock head was looking at us.

"Clean my cock off." He ordered.

We obeyed gladly, the first Bella taking it in her both hands and slurping off every last drop. His cum was incredible -- salty and sweet, but no bitterness all at once. We couldn't get enough. We needed more of him. We were definitely doing this once again. We couldn't end this for today. Then I sucked that huge cock more and worked my hands over it until it was clean and dry.

Check my Bio for a cute family pic. How do they actually look in front of their bull!

12