All Comments on 'My Wife's GF Bring Her Black BF Ch. 03'

by amenarimix

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

I can understand cheating. I can understand getting married to someone and realizing they arent who you thought they were and ending up divorced.

I can even understand being attracted to someone who ticks all your boxes. I get that.

What i don’t understand is why you would hate someone so much that you would ruin them. Why you would destroy their self esteem, their happiness, their relationships and say those three words: “I love you.” How is that love? Why stay with someone who makes you miserable or abusing them brings you joy. Why?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Black cock supremacy, the words don't go together. I skimmed this mess and am so glad I wasted no time reading. I'll be sure to ignore anything else you post. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh I get it. This is a woke joke. And you're an idiot. One star.

Anthony1965Anthony1965almost 2 years ago

I absolutely loved this story.

amenarimixamenarimixalmost 2 years agoAuthor

You don't like Black Cock supremacy but still like to give it a rating. I think you need to watch and read more black cock. I get it, you don't like small penis humiliation. Hey, guess what? I have plenty of stories for you. We all know why "grapes are sour."

amenarimixamenarimixalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi, Whackdoodle. I know what you are thinking. In real life, maybe it won't happen, but I'm not sharing or writing someone's biography. You need to work on your fantasy. If you relate every single plot to real life, then you're in the wrong place. But I appreciate your effort to read my story. You can critique my work, but don't critique the fetish or genre.

amenarimixamenarimixalmost 2 years agoAuthor

"Oh I get it. This is a woke joke."

You just defined fantasy for us, moron. Some people have steamy fantasies, while others are like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

boy i was looking forward to chapter 3 in this series, but i was kind of disappointed, there was not a lot of connectivity between chapters 2 and 3. it was like you forgot the story line, after 5 months. and all the grammar mistakes, were you trying to make fun of the way black people talk? and what was with all the magical transformtions on the husband? sad with all the possibilities that you could of continued with, to just jump to this crap, oh well maybe next time you'll get it right, keep trying..

EhsheehsheEhsheehshealmost 2 years ago

Love the story would like to see it eval a little further maybe even to the point that Max is castrated our goal is to fall route srs

stevemillerstevemillerover 1 year ago

hard to read due to all of the grammar and misspellings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want to be like Max it says give me enough HRT that I lose my dick all the way around and get a c*** instead so that after I'm home he can put his he can put his big black dick into my c*** and maybe even get me pregnant more please

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I jacked off at least 2 time in each chapter. However at times hard to tell who's point of view it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useramenarimix@amenarimix
###Currently working on GF's Dad next chapter. Thanks for your patience and support.### If you think my story deserves a 1-star rating, you should stop reading erotica, or at least mine. There are only two possible outcomes; either you like it or cum so hard. Otherwise, you s...