All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 02'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Unfortunately this looks like it's going to be another Femdom marriage with the husband becoming a full time slut / slave. I'm sure you will attract lots of readers with this concept but you will also lose lots readers that started this journey with two loving people in a loving marriage. Good luck! Personally this, to me, is going to become a same old same old scenario with an abused husband by a cruel wife.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I would be fucking pissed to be betrayed by the bitch! She would be the one looking for a place to eat and sleep after I cancelled her cards and kicked her out.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This pushed some good buttons for me, I’d love to be locked up in a basement jail cell, but getting peed on and eating garbage not so much. My guy having a sleepover with a guy friend while I was there would be a no-go too though. Constructive criticism; if you proofread two or three times you’ll pick up most of those annoying little grammatical errors that take away from the passion of the story.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

OK the wife has really crossed over the line on a couple of their agreed upon rules. 1. His wife is only supposed to have Thursdays Until early Friday mornings! 2. He only agreed to be locked up for 24 hours, as it was his wife left him there 48 hours, and on top of that was trying for another 24 hours that would of made it 72 hours caged! She stayed with her Lesbian friend 4 days going way past their agreement. What was the bit of only her signing the Enslavement Contract To be binding he would have to sign it too! If I was him as soon as she walked in the door, I'd grab him tie her to the bed, with a rubber sheet on it and gag her too for the 4 days not letting up or untieing her all 4 days. Making her piss and poo there and just lay in it. All while doing the divorce paperwork, fuck this cheating slut..

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

These stories always fall apart when they stop fulfilling a fantasy and they start killing people instead. No, you can't just eat pasta bolognese that's been left out for 3-4 days- you would die of botulism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous