My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 04

Story Info
I am a slave for Louise and her girl friend for 24 hours.
6.5k words
4.04
7.2k
1

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers

After Louise had spent her weekend with Emma, while I was confined in a dungeon at the hands of the Mistress, our life settled back into a routine. We were a happy professional couple six days of the week, and then every Thursday, Louise became part of another couple, with Emma, her girl friend. She would ignore me completely as she came home from work, before changing and going out with Emma. When she came home, she would sleep on her own in our bed-room, while I was confined to the spare room. On Friday, she would get up, and we would become a couple again.

A few weeks later, when were chatting at the weekend, Louise asked if it would be ok if she brought Emma back after they went out the next time. She said that they missed being with each other, and wanted to spend the night together. I had wondered how long it would be until we got to this stage. They had been going out together for a few months now, and apart from the weekend, they had never had the opportunity to have sex. As usual, my emotions were conflicted. I didn't like the thought of Louise getting close to someone else, but I couldn't deny the excitement that I felt at the thought of them both in our bed.

Louise set the ground rules.

"You will make every effort to keep out of our way. When we come home, I want you to be in the spare room, and stay there until she leaves the next morning. I don't want to see any sign of you own our bedroom, all your clothes must be out of sight, and your things put away. Before we come home, I will want fresh sheets on the bed, and the light left on low. Make sure the house is tidy downstairs, in case we want to sit down there before we go to bed."

"Anything else?" I asked, sarcastically. "Tea in bed in the morning, for example."

It went straight over her head. "Actually that might be an idea. Make sure your phone is switched on and charged up, and I'll text you if we want anything brought in."

Thursday soon came round. Louise came home, got changed and went out as usual, without a word. After she had gone, I went up to our bedroom, tidied it up, and put fresh sheets on the bed. I even put a small chocolate on each of the pillows for them, and made sure I was in bed well before they came home. I heard the taxi stop outside, and the front door open and close as they came in. There were some low voices downstairs for a while, and then I heard them on the stairs, walking past my door, and into our bedroom next to me. Their voices continued, low and murmuring, and then got quieter. Perhaps they had fallen asleep.

I needed to use the bathroom, so I crept out into the hall. Their door was shut, and there was no light coming out from underneath so I assumed they must be asleep, but as I tip-toed past the room, I heard the low buzzing noise, and recognised Louise's vibrator. She had only used it a couple of times in front of me, but I was pretty sure it got a lot of use when I wasn't there, as the stock of batteries that we kept in the cupboard kept getting used up. I stood stock-still, listening at the door, and heard the vibrator's tone change, imagining it being run up and down against one of them. Was it Louise or Emma? I recognised the low moaning as Louise when it started, she always did that when I started rubbing her. The pants and gasps got louder and then there was a sudden cry, before silence fell. I carried on quietly to the bathroom, realising that I had heard my wife orgasm at the hands of her lover, while I stood outside the door.

My alarm went off the next morning, for me to get ready for work. I wasn't sure whether Louise wanted me to stay in my room or not, but then I heard our bedroom door open, and the sound of footsteps on the stairs, before the front door slammed, as someone left. Peaking out of the window, I sam Emma's spiky hair disappear round the corner.

I went next door to find Louise sitting up in bed, nursing a cup of tea. "We had to make our own," she smiled, "but perhaps I'll take you up on your offer next time."

I needed to get to work, and so did she, so, I carried on getting ready. Just before I left, she said, "I will need to have a little chat with you tonight."

After spending all day wondering act she wanted to talk about, I got home to find her cooking dinner, and the table laid, a bottle of red wine uncorked, and I wondered if she was trying to butter me up me for something. As we eat and exchanged pleasantries, Louise said, "I expect you have been wondering what I wanted to talk to you about? Well the thing is, I want to change our arrangement slightly."

I motioned for her to carry on.

"It's worked really well having my Thursday nights with Emma while we were getting to know each other, but now she's my girl friend I want to take it a stage further. I know you have agreed to have her stay over night, and it worked really well last night." Her face reddened, "I hope we didn't keep you awake?"

"Never heard a sound," I lied. I didn't want Louise to think I had been listening at the door, which of course, is exactly what I had been doing.

"I want to night our switch to Friday, and for it be a full 24 hours, so that Emma can stay over and we can spend Saturday together before she goes home. She said that she can work that out from her end, as long as she is home for Saturday evening, and I said I would speak to you about us doing the same?"

I thought about what she had said. In a way, it didn't make any difference, she would still only be seeing Emma one night a week, and I could appreciate that it might be nicer for them to be able to spend a relaxed morning together before Emma had to leave. It would mean, however, that it would cut into our weekend, and would stop us doing so much together. I proposed a compromise. Louise could have every other Friday with Emma, and the rest of the time see her on Thursdays. She wasn't completely happy with that, but we agreed to give that a go.

"There is one thing though, what do I do on Saturday while you are here? I don't think it's fair to expect me to hide in the spare bedroom all day, whilst you two enjoy yourself in our house?"

Louise looked hesitant, and paused before continuing, "Emma had an idea." (I bet she did, I thought to myself). "Perhaps while we were here, you could be like our butler?"

Could see where this was going, but I didn't think Louise was brave enough to suggest it. "Butler, or slave?"

She reddened, and I could see the tell tales signs of excitement as her nipples hardened. "How would you feel about being our slave whenever we were both here?"

Of course, I had been thinking about this for some time, ever since I had listened at their door while they tried to have sex quietly in our bed. My time with the Mistress had made me realise that I definitely had a sub side, and I was pretty sure that both Louise and Emma liked to dominate.

I tried to look calm as I suggested, "I don't know, I hadn't really thought about it. I suppose it might work, but we would have to have rules."

Louise's eyes sparkled, "Yes, of course! Emma said that we ought to have some sort of slave contract for you!" My suspicions that Emma was playing a large part in this, and that they had already discussed it in detail grew stronger. "I don't suppose you have anything like a slave contract prepared?"

Louise had the good grace to look embarrassed, as she admitted that they did have something. "Just a suggestion," she quickly clarified. I told her to go and get it, and she scampered to the bedroom as I moved into the lounge, returning clutching a sheet of A4 in her hand.

Handing it to me, she sat, and looked expectantly as I read it.

"Slave Contract"

"1. The slave shall address his owners as Mistress Louise or Mistress Emma at all times."

"2. The slave will only seek if he needs information, or to respond to a question. He shall make no attempt to converse at any other time."

"3. The slave will greet the Mistresses by standing at the door, head lowered, when they enter the house."

"4. The slave will attend instantly to any order given, which will be acknowledged with the reply 'Yes, Mistress'"

So far, pretty straight forward. They had even thought about what I should wear.

"5. The slave will be given clothing to wear while the Mistresses are present. He will be allowed to wear protective garments if required, such as aprons while cooking, but otherwise will remain in the clothing given."

6. "The slave will surrender their phone, and will not permitted access to any form of social media during their period of servitude."

"7. The slave will not east or drink while the Mistresses are present. The slave may not choose his own food or drink, but will consume what ever is directed by the Mistresses."

I realised that they had been able to watch what had gone on in the cell when I had been confined there, and hoped they had not been inspired by what I had been forced to eat during my incarceration. The final part of the contract concluded with punishment.

"8. Any deviation from this contract will be punished. Any punishments will be chosen and administered by the Mistress without consultation with the slave. The condition is that no punishment will leave permanent marks."

"9. A safe word will be chosen by the slave, and if used, will end the period of slavery immediately."

There were not real surprises there. Louise was looking at me expectantly, anxious for me to agree. I tried to be as open with her as possible in my reply.

"Okay, we can try this. I know that you have discovered a dominant side that you want to explore, and I also know that you want to have an immersive experience while you are here with Emma. You have probably realised, that I have also discovered my own submissive side, especially when you sent me to be locked in the cell, so I'm quite happy to give this a go." We both smiled at each other, each of us grateful that we had brought this out in the open. "The only condition is that this can only take place in this house. If we have to go out for any reason when Emma is here, then we must give the appearance of normality to our neighbours and the outside world. If you are happy with that, I will do this for you, and I will agree to commit to it a hundred percent."

The final clauseTaking the pen that Louise was expectantly holding, I singed my name next to the box marked 'slave'. With a shriek of excitement, Louise, signed her own next to the box marked 'Mistress'.

Louise flung her arms round me. "Thank you so much darling. For my part, I will only do this during my 'Emma time', and it won't affect what we do with each other the rest of the week. Can we start next Friday?"

The week passed slowly both of us anxious to know what would happen when Friday arrived. Louise's window when we stopped being a couple and she became an item with Emma would last for 24 hours, so we wouldn't start until she came home from work. At breakfast on Friday morning, while we were still a couple, she told me that I should make sure I was home before her tonight. She would leave something for me to wear on the bed in the spare room, and expected me to be ready when she got in. For my part, I re-assured her that I would commit to this, and try and make the experience as realistic as possible for her.

I left for work before her, and knew that she was making preparations for when I returned before she too left for work. During the day, I received a text from an unknown number. Reading it, it simply said,

"This text is from your Mistress. There are instructions in the kitchen. I expect everything to be ready when I arrive home tonight."

I realised the Louise was doing everything she could to separate the two lifestyles. Unable to contain my curiosity, I finished work at lunchtime, and went home to find a note in the kitche.I found a note.

"There are two steaks I the fridge. These will be cooked medium rare when we are ready to eat. We will have these with French fries, which you will make by hand, peas, and pepper sauce. Red wine will be open on the table when we arrive."

I had to admit that I was a pretty fair cook, and also knew my way round a cocktail bar, and steak was one of Louise's favourites. I liked the way she had dictated exactly what they would be eating, and I suspected that I would be making very few decisions for myself in the next twenty four hours. I wen up stairs to see what was awaiting me in the bedroom.

Lying on the bed was a black jacket and a white shirt, very much like the uniform that I had worn for the evening at the dinner party with the Master and Mistress. I saw that there were no trousers, shoes, socks or underwear. There was a small box on the bed, and opening it, I found a cock cage, just like the one I had been forced to wear that weekend. Folded in with it were a tiny pair of ladies panties. The note attached to the box simply said, "These must be worn at all times."

I'd had plenty of practice taking a cock cage on and off over the weekend, although Pet had always been there to do it for me. Remembering how she had done it, I applied some lube and then slipped the cold steel tube onto me, locking it in place. I put the key on the side, I wasn't going to risk giving it to Louise or Emma! The panties just stretched over the cage, disappearing into the crack between my buttocks in the back. The shirt went on next, the tails just covering my buttocks and cage, and then the jacket. In the mirror, I was reminded of my appearance at the weekend dinner party, professional waiter above the waist, sex slave below.

I kept the uniform on, to tray and get used to the strange sensation of parading around my own home semi-naked, and went to the kitchen to prepare what I could for the meal. Mindful of the additional conditions in my 'contract', I substituted an apron for my jacket, I didn't want to start my life as a slave, with an immediate punishment for dirtying my clothes.

Knew that Louise would be home around six o'clock, and as the time grew nearer I grew more and more nervous. This was going to be crossing a new boundary in our relationship and although this was a strictly part-time arrangement, I know that things could never go backwards from this point. I wasn't sure if she would be on her own, or with her girl friend, but at about 5 to six, I moved anxiously to the doorway to await her arrival.

Just after six, I heard her car pull in, followed by her foot steps on the driveway. I stood at the side of the hall way, head bowed, ready to greet her. The door opened and she strode in, stopping to stand and stare at me. Looking me up and down, she suddenly slapped me across the face before saying, "Why the fuck did I have to open the door myself? Not a very good start, less than a minute and you have already pissed me off!" She dropped her coat on the floor and marched into the sitting room. Startled, I raced to hang it up and then followed her into the sitting room. She was flicking on the TV, and with out looking up just said, "Gin and Tonic." Mixing it in the kitchen, I brought it out on a tray, already trying top think how I could please her, and doing my utmost to anticipate her every need. She took the glass off the tray, and ignored me, flicking though the TV channels. After a couple of minutes she turned to me, mock confusion on her face.

"I really don't understand why you are here. Fuck off to the kitchen, I will call if I need you."

I hurried back to the kitchen, there was obviously going to be no deviating from the scene from Louise. I carried on preparing dinner, until I heard the door bell ring. Rushing to answer it, I opened the door to Emma standing on the door step. She walked past me without a word, going straight into the living room. I wondered whether to follow her, but realised that I hadn't been summoned so waited hesitantly in the hall way. I suddenly heard a small bell tinkling. Louise was waving it in her hand as I went into the living room.

"The same for Mistress Emma", she said. I returned to the kitchen to fixed Emma's drink, and when I took it back into her, she was sitting the couch with her legs across Louise's lap, both of them snogging each other hard. I put the drink on the table in front of her, next to Louise's, and returned to the kitchen. The bell rang again almost immediately, so I returned to the two women. Emma disentangled herself from Louise and asked her, with mock seriousness, "I'm surprised how progressive you are with your slaves?" Louise pretended not to know what she meant, and Emma explained. "I'm surprised that you allow them to leave without thanking you for the opportunity to serve?"

I realised my mistake, the slave contact was quite clear.

"4. The slave will attend instantly to any order given, which will be acknowledged with the reply 'Yes, Mistress'"

Louise looked at me, anger flitting across her face.

"How dare you embarrass me in front of my guest. What do you have to say?"

"Sorry, Mistress."

She reached forward and slapped me hard across the face.

"Sorry Mistress What!" she screamed.

I remembered clause 1 - "The slave shall address his owners as Mistress Louise or Mistress Emma at all times."

"Sorry Mistress Louise."

"Not me, you utter fuck wit!" she shouted, slapping me again.

"Sorry Mistress Emma?" I stammered.

"About time. Now fuck off until we are ready to eat." I remembered this time, "Yes Mistress Louise," as I returned to the kitchen, my face red and smarting.

For the next half hour they entertained themselves with the bell, calling me out for the most insignificant reason. "The TV is too quiet, turn it up," commanded Louise, pointing to the remote lying on the couch beside her. As soon as I got back to the kitchen I was summoned again. "The TV is too loud," this time from Emma. I could hear them laughing each time I returned to the kitchen, luckily remembering to thank them each time. They grew bored of tormenting me after a while, and Louise told me to make dinner.

I did my utmost with the steaks and the sauce, and congratulated myself as I served it to them at the table. Luckily for me, they seemed to enjoy it, and their plates were largely clean as I collected them. Desert had already been put in the fridge by Louise, so I just had to serve that. When they finished, they went back into the sitting room, commanding me to fetch more drinks, which I did before starting to clear the table. Obviously there wasn't a single word of thanks from them, as they disappeared upstairs to get ready to go out.

I was surprised when Emma came down to the kitchen alone, but it was instantly clear that she was still 'in character'.

"Mistress Louise is still getting ready, so I told her that I would give you your orders for the evening. We are going out soon, and while you are away, you will make this place spotless. You will need to do something with the bed, someone seems to have spilt wine on the sheets. When everything is finished you may have something to eat."

She opened the bread bin, there was half a loaf of sliced bread in there. Taking a couple of pieces out, she threw them on the floor, and then looking me in the eye, slowly put her foot on top and pressed, leaving the mark of her sole on it.

"Let's hope the floor is clean," she laughed. "You may eat that, and nothing else. I will be checking the bin when I get back, so don't even try just throwing it away. It needs to be gone."

She took my chin in her hand and held my head still, having into my eyes.

"I've been telling Lou to do this for some time now so I'm glad she has taken the plunge. There is really only one thing men are good for, and they are not really any good at that." She reached under my shirt and swatted the cock cage with her hand. "You won't be using that while I'm here."

She pulled my head forward and put her mouth to my ear.

laver1812
laver1812
153 Followers
12