My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are gong to go out drinking and dancing, and then when we get back, I am going to take your sweet wife, and fuck her brains out all night. She won't be able to move in the morning after I am finished with her.l Just think about that while you are sleeping in your pathetic, tiny little bed, your pathetic, tiny, useless excuse for a cock locked away. I saw the key on the side of the bedroom, don't you wonder where it is now?" She fingered the chain around her neck and I saw the key hanging there.

"I own you now, and I know how to treat a slave." Still with her mouth to my ear, she dropped her voice even lower. "Your wife is a total slut, she just doesn't know it yet. You can't begin to imagine what I am going to do to her."

Dropping my face, she slapped it again, and turned to go out, pausing at the door. Just in time I remembered. "Thank you, Mistress Emma." I heard the peals of laughter as she went back upstairs to join Louise.

The two of them came down a bit later, dressed up to the nines. I stood by the door, but they just walked past without a backward glance, and went off into the night.

It was gone midnight when they returned, tumbling out of the taxi and disappearing up stairs. I had waited up in case they needed anything, but of course they ignored me totally, and disappeared into the bedroom. I went to my room and undressed. The cage had to stay on, as Emma had taken the key, so I got into bed naked apart from the tiny panties I had been given to wear. I could hear them in the next room. They were making no effort to be quiet now, and I could hear Louise's moans and cries and Emma made love to her. There were slapping sounds later on, and I thought I heard crying before it all went quiet. I was awakened a couple more times in the night, but gradually the intensity died away.

When morning came, I was unsure of what to do. I knew that Louise would summon me when she wanted something, so waited in my room. I had chewed through the stale bread last night, peeling it off the floor. Although it was unpleasant, it was nothing like what I had been forced to eat a few weeks ago in the cell, and I drank some water with it, straight from the tap. I had worked for a long time after they had gone, even replacing the sheets on the bed where the wine had been spilt, so there was nothing to do now until they summoned me.

About mid-morning, I heard noises from next door, as one of them went out to use the toilet. Shortly afterwards, I heard the tickling bell. I went to their room (I was already thinking of it as 'their' bedroom) and opened the door. Louise was sat up in bed, not even bothering to cover her naked breast, and I could see the bite marks on them. Next to her, Emma still had her head down, lying on Louise's outstretched leg. Louise didn't even look at me, just barking, "Tea."

I made two mugs of tea, and brought them back up, putting them beside them on the bed side tables. Louise didn't thank me of course, but just said, "Stay," pointing to the corner of the room.

They both sat up, and started to drink their tea. I was again struck by the incongruity of the situation, just a couple of friends drinking tea in bed together, they just happened to be be naked, and have a half-dressed butler standing in the corner of the room.

The two women chatted quietly to each other as they drank their tea, Emma snuggled up against Louise, casually stroking her exposed breast with her spare hands. Louise's nipples started to harden, and her faced flushed. Putting down her tea, she turned towards her lover, and pulled her down into the bed, kissing her and stroking her hair. I could see Emma's hand snaking between Louise's legs under the sheet, and start to rub her, as Louise started to pant. She suddenly stopped and snapped her head round at me.

"Stop staring, perv. Fuck off and make us breakfast."

I left the room, as Emma slid back down to Louise. Pausing outside the door, I could hear the moans get louder as she pleasured my, wife, with a final shriek of orgasm as I was half way down the stairs. I knew that Louise liked coffee and pastries in the morning, and hoped the same was true for Emma, so I heated up some croissants and, when the coffee was ready, took them back upstairs on a tray. Using to knock on the door, I heard the single word, "Come," and took the tray in. I felt like room service in a hotel, rather than a husband taking his wife breakfast in bed. Of course, most wives don't have breakfast in bed with their lesbian lover, but our situation was definitely different to most people. Louise was snuggled down in Emma's lap, her eyes closed, and a dreamy look on her face. She must have temporarily forgotten where she was, murmuring "Thank you darling," as I put the tray down. Emma's face flared in irritation, and she flapped her hand angrily for me to leave the room.

I went back down stairs to tidy up the kitchen. I hadn't eaten or drunk anything yet, and as I hadn't been given explicit permission, wasn't sure what to do next. I helped myself to another slice of bread and some water from the tap and, in the absence of anything else to do, went back to my room to await further instruction. Not only had 'our bedroom' become 'their bedroom', the spare room had become 'my bed room' in my mind.

I was still tidying up when I hear foot steps on the stairs, and Emma came onto the kitchen. She was naked apart from a small thong, and I realised why Louise was attracted to her. She really was very beautiful, short spiky hair, small firm breasts, and a toned body., with silly smooth skin. While she was facing away from me, reaching to get something out of a cupboard, I gazed quickly at her firm buttocks, bisected by the single string of her thong, and felt myself getting hard, before I turned away, so that she didn't see me staring. I busied myself at the sink, and felt her standing behind me, her breath hot in my ears as she bent forward to whisper.

"Mistress Louise seemed to forget where she was this morning. Whose fault do you think that was?"

I realised that this was a trick question, there was no way she was going to agree that it was anyone's fault but mine.

"My fault, Mistress Emma."

"And why was that?"

"Because everything is my fault, Mistress Emma."

"That's correct. And do you deserve to be punished?"

"Yes, Mistress Emma."

Sh laughed, and padded into the sitting room, beckoning me to follow, standing me in front of her as she sat on the couch, before reaching of my hand, and pulling me to lie across her lap. I felt her lift the tails of my shirt, and pull them up. Despite myself I started to grow hard inside the cock cage, was I about to be spanked by a naked woman?

I got the answer almost immediately as she raised her hand and brought it down hard on my upturned buttocks. There was a sharp string and I cried out in surprise and pain. She swatted me across the back of the head, "Shut up. I don't want to hear anything."

I bit my lip and tried to stay silent as she continued, giving me another nine slaps on my buttocks, before pushing me off onto the floor. "Turn round and hold your shirt up." I heard laughing from the door way and saw Louise standing there, dressed in just bra and panties. "My god, Em, look at the hand prints. You certainly know how to spank someone." She giggled, "I'm still sore from last night."

Joining Emma on the couch, she pulled her into a cuddle and switched the tv, waving me away and dismissing me to the kitchen.

For the rest of the day, they just hung out in the sitting room. I was despatched to bring food and drink whenever they wanted it, and given permission to eat any leftovers, which I had to eat with my hands, io the kitchen. They got dressed at some point in the afternoon, and lay curled up together, watching a film until about 5 o'clock. I could hear them talking from the kitchen, and Emma saying, "I'll have to go soon Lou." Shortly afterwards they got up and went to the door, where they stood with their arms around each other, embracing, while I waited, holding Emma's coat. I could see tears on their cheeks when they separated, and I held her coat out to Emma as she slipped her hands into it, before kissing Louise gently on the cheek, and leaving. Of course, she didn't say a word to me.

As the door closed, I should see silent tears trickling down Louise's cheeks. Taking me by the hand, she led me up to the spare room, and sat me on the bed. I noticed the thin chain around her neck, and she lifted it, pulling the small key from the valley between her breasts. Reaching down to the cage, she unlocked it, and gently slid the tube off me. "See you downstairs, darling."

I changed my clothes, returning to my standard weekend wear of jeans and sweat shirt, and peeked into our bedroom before joining Louise downstairs. The bed was freshly made, and the room tidy, all trace of Emma removed. I sat on the couch next to her, and she snuggled into me. Lifting her head, she said, "We will need to talk about the last 24 hours but not just yet. Tonight we are a couple again, and I just want to be with you."

That night, I joined her in bed, reaching for her under the covers. "Sorry darling," pushing my hand away. "I'm quite sore down there. Can we just cuddle tonight?" I spooned behind her, and she fell asleep in my arms, sleeping late into Sunday morning, both of us tired from the previous couple of days. Eventually we got up and sat together downstairs in our dressing gowns, and started to talk over coffee.

Louise asked me what I thought about the period when Emma was here.

"Well, you certainly both threw yourself fully into it! It wasn't very pleasant for me a lot of the time, but part of me liked that.I think there are a few practicalities to iron out. I'm happy with the slave contract, and it certainly keeps the boundaries defined. I think you need to give some thought about what I should do when I'm not serving you, and also what I should do about feeding myself. I hardly ate anything for 24 hours! I'm also not sure if it really worked just finishing at 5 o'clock yesterday. I know Emma had to go, but I don't think you were very happy about it."

Louise reached out to stroke me on the arm, as she replied.

"I know we were very hard on you, but I think you wanted that. When me and Em discussed how it was going to work, we both decided that it had to be all or nothing. I'm afraid we didn't really think about the practicalities of us all being her at the same time, and we were so wrapped up in how it was gong to work for us that we didn't think about you."

"I know I was vey cruel to you, and I can't deny that I enjoyed it, at that moment. Its almost like I'm a different person when I'm with Emma, but I think you know that. When I'm being a couple with Emma, I fell that I can be a sadistic little bitch, and I don't feel like that when I am with you. I really got excited seeing Emma spank you yesterday, but I don't think I'd want to do that when it was just us. It's going to be really important to be able to switch in and out of the two relationships, I'm either with you, and you are my husband, or I am with Emma, and she is my girl friend." She paused, before adding, "my lesbian girl friend and my lover."

"The cage really helps with that, as soon as you are locked in, the roles reverse. Emma and me are I charge, and I belong to her. Once it comes off, then I am your wife again."

I realised that made sense, and also that it was how I felt about our roles. As soon as I had put it on, I had become their slave, until Louise unlocked me, and then she was my wife again.

She carried on stroking me gently. "It was great having Emma to stay over, but neither of us liked the way it had to end. We chatted about it just before she left, and I think we might want to make an alteration to the arrangements, if that's okay with you?"

I wondered where this was going, and monitored for her to carry on.

"I want me and Emma to cary on having our Thursday night date nights. We love going out together, and I love being her girl fiend when we are out. So this is what I want to do. I will go out with her every Thursday as her girl friend. Sometimes we will go drinking, or for a meal, and I will come home afterwards.: She chuckled, "it might be very late, but I will come home at some point. But on other weeks, we might go to a hotel, and I won't come back until the morning. I might even go straight to work so you won't see me until the evening." She looked straight at me, the stroking stopping for a moment. "Whichever of those options happen, it will be my decision, and you won't be consulted. When I go out on a Thursday, you won't know if I am coming back or not. I'm with Emma then, and you don't matter."

I motioned for her to carry on.

"We also want to spend time together her, as a couple. I realise that this is also our house, but just 24 hours isn't enough for me and Emma together. On the other hand I realise that we also have a life together. So this is the plan. Once a month, perhaps the first weekend, of the month, we will spend the whole weekend together, based her. We might stay in for the whole time, or we might go out, but for that weekend, me and Emma will be a couple. You will be our slave for the weekend, for Friday night until Monday morning. Your cage will go on at the start, and start on until the end."

She stopped, not sure of what I thought of it. I noted my head, encouraging her to continue.

"We probably need to make some changes to the way your slave contract works. I think we both need some time to thunk about that, so I don't want to talk about it any more right now, but I appreciate its something we need to make work."

She looked at me expectantly while I thought about what she said. In many ways it made sense. She could carry on having every Thursday as Emma's girl friend, and to be honest, it made little difference to me whether she cam home afterwards or stayed out. The weekend arrangement made sense as well, it meant that we could plan in advance, and just block out the first weekend of every month.

I grasped her head in my hands, and kissed her gently on the head. "Yes darling. You can be Emma's girl friend every Thursday, and I will be a slave for both of you for a weekend, once a month."

She returned the kiss, "Thank you."

12