All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 04'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Dazzle1Dazzle111 months ago

This makes no sense

The guy agrees to be a sex slave but can't even get sex

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle11 months ago

This is frustrating. She dictates and he just agrees to anything

What’s next? Shitting on a plate and making him eat it? The way you e written him, they could put a gun in his hand, tell him to point it at his temple, pull the trigger and he would do it.

And it’s gone from a date night, to a 24hr period to a weekend once a month with a date night and so far, all hubby gets is shit and abuse.

I don’t care if he enjoys the experience, if they have even the slightest bit of love for each other, they would recognize that it’s getting out of hand. He should be bringing up the fact that each time the rules are changed and he gets the short end of the deal.

He literally gets nothing while she gets pampered, waited on, abused and assaults him and worse, enjoys hurting him.

This is psychopathic behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

love your story, keep writing, how far will the mistresses take him down the rabbit hole? cant wait for the next chapter.

AardieAardie11 months ago

What a door mat taking abuse from a woman that does not love him.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This cuckold is one of the dumbest husbands I have ever read about. His wife just keeps taking more, and more from this dumbass, and he keeps agreeing to everything without any Objections, what's wrong with him? You can see where this is going a mile away. The very next thing that will happen to him is Emma will take his wife's cage key away from her, and she won't be to let him out even on the days Emma is not there. Then she will move in full time. Making him a full time caged, cuckold, slave! Once he a full time slave his cheating slut of a wife, and her Lesbian lover will start locking him in some kind of cage Probably a dog cage every night, or when ever they want to. At this very Moment he can still escape them by divorcing her now. Once he's fully enslaved, and signed everything over to them, it'll be to late for him!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

What a miserable relationship this is.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Brilliant story so well written, love the way he surrenders his rights to his wife and her girlfriend. He's turning into a good slave where the emotional and sexual needs of his wife comes first at it should be! Enjoy the humiliation and physical punishment he has to endure. Well done keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous