My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma untied Louises hand, gave her a single spank on the buttocks and pointed at the cage. Louise walked across, got to her knees and crawled in, gazing up at us though the bars. Emma gestured to me and I walked over and slid the lock across, trapping Louise inside.

We unpacked our cases, hanging our clothes in the wardrobe, just as if we were a couple checking into a hotel room, and then I felt Emma's small hand in mine. Smiling, she lead me me to one of the chairs and gently pushed me down before settling herself sideways on my lap, her arm around my neck.

She leant her head towards me, and gently kissed me on the lips, a soft gentle grazing, with her tongue gently flickering across me. I started to return the kiss, but she pushed me back with a 'shushing' noise. As long as I sat still, she continued to gently kiss me, but she stopped and pushed me back every time I tried to respond. I could feel myself getting hard, and she paused to look down, giggling to herself. "Not yet, I'm afraid. Maybe tonight!"

Slipping off my lap she walked over to Louise, who was gazing at us from inside the cage. Reaching in to grab the dog lead, Emma pulled her face to the bars, and pushing her own face up from the other side, kissed her through the gap. "Don't be jealous, darling," I heard her murmur. "There will be plenty to go round for everyone tonight."

Emma decided to leave Louise in the cage, when we went downstairs for tea. We found the Mistress in the sitting room, sitting in a chair, while Pet poured tea and served sandwiches and cake to the other guests. There were several other couples, although I didn't recognise anyone. Emma seemed to know a couple of people, and we circulated, exchanging small talk, until I saw the Mistress get up and walk across to us. She kissed both of us, and like Pet, I felt her tongue flicking into my mouth. She spoke mostly to Emma, obviously seeing her as the dominant partner. While they were busy, I slipped over to try and chat to Pet.

I gave her a quick hug, not really sure of the etiquette. "I'm really pleased to see you.." I started, before she stopped me with a raised hand.

"I'm really glad you are here as well. I'm not one of the slaves tonight, so we might be able to spend some time together later. I hope Louise is ready for what is going to happen. Check that she has her safe word written on the back of her collar, things might get a bit intense."

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek before moving away, so I went back to Emma. She told me that we had to be ready and changed by 6, so it might be time to go back to the room. I saw her pick up a half eaten sandwich from a plate as we walked out and back up the stairs.

Louise was lying on her side in the cage. Emma went across and dropped the sandwich on the floor next to her. "You might not get anything to eat tonight, so I brought you this, just in case." While Louise stretched out to try and eat the left overs off the floor, Emma added, "perhaps I should clarify that. You might not get to eat much food tonight!"

Emma went into the bathroom to start getting ready and I sat in a chair, idly watching my wife locked in her cage, wondering what the night would bring. I was very conscious of the fact that Emma had been explicit about slaves being available for anyone. Would I have to watch as Louise was passed round?

Emma came out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel and gestured for me to go in. When I came out, she was changed and ready to go. She looked fantastic. Her face was beautifully made up, and she was wearing a sheer cocktail dress that cling to her body, and plunged at the back to the top of her buttocks. If she was wearing anything at all underneath, it must have been the very tiniest of thongs. Her small pert breasts pressed against the front of the dress, with her nipples clearly out-lined underneath. I could see why Louise had fallen for her, and was prepared to do anything for her.

I put on my dinner jacket, shirt and trousers, and stood beside her, looking at our reflection the mirror. I had to admit awe made an elegant pair, ready for an up market cocktail party.

Emma let Louise out of the cage, and she stood quietly beside us. I quickly checked her collar, and was pleased to say that, although it said "Emma's Bitch'" on the front, there was her safe word clearly written on the back. Emma whispered something in her ear, and Louise nodded before going into the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush before she came out, and realised that she had quickly touched up the subtle make up on her face. Emma put a cuff around each of Louise's wrists, and joined them in front, with a short chain, pulling her hair into a pony tail, and finally clipping the lead onto her collar. "Ready?" She asked me, and then lead the way, Louise padding along behind her behind her.

I could hear the conversation of the other guests as I came down the stairs, arm in am with Emma,. As we reached the bottom, a waitress gave the two us a glass of champagne, and we stepped into the sitting room. I remembered the party I had been to before, there was the same bar in the corner, and a couple of waitresses circulating with drinks. They had the same brief uniforms, the tiny skirts skimming the bottom of their buttocks as they walked, and the tight tops giving tantalising glimpses of their breast. We were not the only ones with a slave, all of the other couples also had someone with them on a lead. There were a few women and at least one man, all of them naked, apart from a thong, and the obligatory collar and lead.

We all mingled with the other guests, slaves following their owners, and our drinks being refreshed as we chatted, until there was a hush as the Master and Mistress entered. They walked in hand in hand, followed by Pet, who looked fantastic. She was wearing spike heeled thing length boots that rose over her knee, topped of with the tiniest pair of tight black leather shorts that clung to every curve of her pert flawless bottom. On her top half, she had a long tailed black butler's jacket, fastened with a single button. This was all topped off with a top hat, perched jauntily on her short spiky blond hair, and a floor engraved with 'Pet'

Pet came over to us, and I realised that the shorts were fastened with a small padlock at the front, preventing them from being undone or removed. She took the lead from Emma, and lead Louise away, before returning and removing the rest of the slaves from their owners. When they had all gone, one of the waitresses rang a small gong, and the Mistress called, "Dinner is served!"

We followed her into the dining room, where the long table was prepared. There were name tags with our first names only, and Emma quickly found ours and we sat down together. As I put my leg under the table, I felt it nudge something, and looking underneath, found a slave, on hands and knees, looking up at me. Gasps from round the table made me realise the the other guests had found the same thing. Mistress clapped her hands, "there is one per couple, for your amusement while we eat!"

The slaves had been put at different places to their owners, and wondered wondered where Louise was right now. Emma put her hand under the table and held it there before bringing it back and smiling at me. It was wet, and I realised that the slave must have been licking it. I did the same thing, and felt the wet lips sucking and licking at my fingers before I pulled them back. "No finger bowls required tonight," sniggered Emma. "They will suck anything you put in their mouth!"

She reached under the table again, and I saw the woman's head appear between Emma's legs, lifting the hem of her dress before disappearing underneath. To my other side, I saw the gentleman calmly unzip his trousers, as another head poked up to take him in her mouth. "Don't worry," whispered Emma, "you can have a go in a minute."

The first course was being served, and I watched Emma calmly start to eat while the woman between her legs licked at her. After a few mouthfuls, Emma pushed her away, and then I felt a hand snaking up to unzip me. A small head bobbed up, and gently took me in her mouth, licking and sucking while I ate. I realised that timing was important if I was going to last the night, so I let her continue for a short while, before pushing her back.

The conversation was getting louder as we ate, and the flushed expressions on some of the guest's faces suggested that they had let their slaves bring them to completion. Our slave kept swapping between us, her face getting stickier and wetter each time she came back from Emma. By the time the main course was served, the waitresses were being actively fondled as they reached across us. I saw Emma slide her hand up the short skirt of our waitress and heard the ping as she snapped the elastic of her thong. I followed her example, feeling the silly skin of the young woman as I slid my had up between her legs while she leant over me. "I bet you can't get it off next time" whispered Emma, as the waitress left.

Perhaps it was the drink, or the gathering debauchery of the evening, but when the waitress returned to take out plates away, I slid my hand up her skirt again, feeling for the elastic of the thin string between her buttocks. Grabbing it my hand I pulled hard, feeling the girl yelp in shock as the fabric ripped. The material pulled tight between her legs as I tugged, and the girl reached down to grab it, only being stopped by Emma's outstretched hand.

"Ours, I think, " she hissed, as Pet hurried over.

"Sorry madam," Pet apologised, grabbing the waitress by the arm and marching her out. We heard the short sharp slaps before Pet reappeared with her a few moments later "I'm sorry, madam," whispered the girl, her eyes wet.

"Thats ok darling, "smiled Emma, and pulling the girl's face to her, kissed her gently on the lips before sending her away with a light swat on her bottom. I still had the thong in my hand, and Emma reached for it.

"Something to add to my trophies!"

Dessert was served by the slaves. Louise brought ours over, and silently bent over between us to put them down. Her large breasts rubbed against my arm as she leant over, and I saw Emma run her hand up her leg, cupping her buttocks at the top. I copied her, enjoying Louise's smooth skin, and slipping between her legs at the top, before she left us. I could feel the wetness there, the the tiny thong damp to my touch, and realised how excited Louise was by what was happening to her.

There was a very large drawing room next to the siting room, filled with chairs and sofas. The lights were low, and soft jazz music played in the back ground. We filed in with the other guests, and I settled into a chair with Emma sitting on my lap with her arm around me. She seemed to be having a good time, and I could tell she was excited. Her eyes gleamed, and her face was flushed, both from the drink and from the girl under our table. She stroked my hair as we set there, waiting for the other guests to come in.

The Mistress came and stood in front of the fire.

"I hope you all enjoyed your meal. Now we have our first entertainment, which we call, 'Guess the cock!" I will need five male volunteers please?

Five hands shot upland were beckoned over to join her.

"All you have to do gentlemen, is to drop your trousers and take your cocks out!" There was a roar of applause as the five men did that, standing in a line with their trousers around their ankles.

"Next we need a contestant!"

Pet led in the line of slaves to stand in front of us, facing away. I recognised Louise again from her long black hair. There was a number written on each slave's buttocks.. There were 10 altogether, one for each of the couples that were there. Louise was near the middle, number 6.

The Mistress held up a bowl with a handful of raffle tickets, and drew one out. "Number 6!"

Emma stiffened, and grabbed my shoulder. The Mistress glanced at her and gave a subtle wink, ands I wondered how random the draw had just been. I could hear Emma's breathing quicken as

Pet led the rest of the slaves away, leaving Louise alone in front of us.

"Drop to your knows. When I blow my whistle, you suck the cock of the first man. Try and remembered what it feels like. You may only use your mouth, your hands must remain behind you. When I blow again, you move to the next man, and so on until you have sucked the last cock and I blow for you to stop. Understand?"

Louise shook her head nervously, and dropped to her knees, holding her hands together behind her. Mistress blew her whistle.

The guests roared as the Louise reached forward to take the first man in her mouse, Sucking eagerly at his cock, I saw her close her ears as she tried to remembered what it felt like. The whistle blew and she released him, shuffling sideways to the next man. The whistle blew again and she repeated the operation, sucking at him with her mouth. By the time the final whistle blew she was out of breath, panting with her head hung low. She had gagged a couple of time on the larger ones, and drool dripped from her mouth onto her breasts as she knelt on the floor.

The Mistress held up a blindfold, before tying it around the Louise's head. Holding a finger to her lips to indicate that we should remain quiet, she picked another number from the bowl, number 4. Silently she pointed to the forth man in the line who moved to stand it front of tLouise as she leant on the floor.

Mistress explained the next part.

"There is a man standing in front of you. When I blow the whistle, open your mouth and he will put his cock in. You are to remain still while he fucks your mouth. When he has finished, you have to tell us which cock it was?"

Louise nodded her head, and the Mistress blew the whistle.

Grabbing her head, he rammed his cock into the Louise's mouth, shoving it down her throat. She coughed and spluttered as he pushed in and out, faster and faster. Mistress let him keep going until he came, pulling away as his cum spurted all over the Louise's face, dripping down her cheeks to mix with the drool on her chest. Cum and snot dripped from her nose, as he released he, and she slumped to her knees.

The cheering died away as the Mistress asked her, "Well, which cock was that?"

We held our breath in silence before Louise tentatively answered, "Number three?"

The guests booed as the Mistress ripped off the blindfold and slapped the her across her face. "Wrong!" she shouted in her face. I could hear Emma clapping loudly aside me, whooping and cheering with the other guests. I couldn't help myself joining in, swept up in the excitement as I wondered what the Louise's punishment would be for losing.

Pet had left the room, and returned, pushing a wooden contraption on wheels. There was a horizontal bean on posts, at about waist height, padded unblock leather, with a large dished shape in the centre and two small ones at either end. Leaving it in the middle of the room, and locking the wheels, Pet returned with an identical beam in her hand. I realised that I was looking at a set of medieval stocks, designed for someone to kneel in front of it with their head and hands mobilised.

Pet pulled Louise by her collar, so that her neck was in the middle of the beam, and her hands in the two depressions at the ends, before laying the matching beam across the top, and clipping the two together. Louise was now held in place on her hands and knees, unable to move her head or hands. A small flogger hung on a cool at the side, and Pet picked it up, trailing the thin leather straps over Louise's raised buttocks, before giving a single swipe, draw aa yelp from Louise as the red marks appeared.

The four remaining me split into pairs, two standing in front of Louise's head, and the other two behind her. The Mistress blew her whistle and they hell on her, One man at the front thrusting his cock into her mouth and down her throat while one at the back plunged in between her buttocks. The guests cheered as the two men spit-roasted Louise, trying to time their thrusts with each other. The man at the back came first, stiffening and holding himself deep inside before pulling away, cum dribbling from between Louise's legs. The one at the front was not far behind, pulling out to shoot globs of cum onto Louise's face and into her hair, as she spluttered and coughed.

The whistle blew again and the other two took their places. The man behind had a bottle in his hand, and squeezed it over Louise's buttocks, lube running out and trickling between them. As he forced himself into her arse, Louise screamed, before the man in front silenced her by stuffing his own cock down her throat. They both withdrew as they came, shooting over her back and face, to add to the cum already dripping from her.

More cheers erupted as Mistress and Pet gave a little bow, and left the room. This seemed to be a signal, as the guests around us started slip off their clothes. I watched as one of the men calmly walked up behind the captive Louise, dropped his trousers, and slid into her, and realised that she was going to be left there, to be used by whoever wanted her.

Beside me, Emma, was pulling her dress over her head. I was right, she was wearing practically nothing underneath, apart from a tiny matching thong, the thin triangle at the font joined by the thirst of straps threading between her buttocks, and round her waist. She jumped off my lap, pulling me by my hand, into the next room, where the rest of the slaves were stood with their hands tied behind them, along a wall. As I paused, a woman walked past me, grabbed on of the slaves by their lead, and tuned her back into the other room where the orgy was unfolding.

Emma grabbed the lead of a short woman at the end. "Let's try this one." She lead both of us over to a small sofa and flung the woman on it flipping onto her back, and lying on top of her before starting to frantically kiss her. I watched them writhing on the couch until Emma sat up and beckoned to me. She got off the sofa and I replaced her, sliding straight into the girl lying beneath me.

Despite the number of people in the room, and Emma standing watching, I lost myself in the moment. The woman was strikingly beautiful, and despite having been pulled onto the couch by two strangers, was enthusiastically bucking against me as I fucked her. Emma's head appeared bent me, as she kissed the girl hard on the lips, their arms entwining to pull their heads together. I felt myself humming, and flooded into the girl, before pulling away, temporarily spent.

Emma stroked my head as I sat back on my heels. "Time for a short break" she whispered.

We went to find the bar, hand in hand, as the orgy continued around us. In the centre of the room, Louise now had a couple of women using her, one sliding a dildo in and out of her, while the other had her hair gripped in her hand, Louise's tongue slurping between her legs.

We got our drinks and settled on a sofa, Emma cuddling up to me. I gently stoked her head as we watched the women replaced by more male guests who continued to use Louise. Emma whispered in my ear, "she only has to use her safe word..."

She led me down into the basement, where I had been confined before. The cell was still there, empty for now, but a handful of guests sat watching while a woman was tied into ropes that hung from the ceiling. Pet was there, winding the handle to lift the woman up until she stood on tip toes I realised that she was a guest, her expensive gown had been taken off her and was being held by her partner. He selected a whip from a rack at the side and handed it to Pet. I had seen her use this before, when Louise had been tied in those ropes and knew how expert she was. She looked at him with her eyebrows raised and he held up four fingers. The whip cracked, and the woman screamed, the red line appearing instantly across her back. Pet creaked the whip again and again, until there were four red marks across her back. The watching guests applauded, while Pet lowered the ropes and untied the sobbing woman. I realised how consensual this was when the woman embraced Pet, and kissed her, before returning to her waiting partner. One of the waitresses appeared and led them to a table at the side, before rubbing cream on the whip marks.