My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pet looked expectantly at the room. I heard a sharp intake of Emma beside me as Pet looked at her. Releasing my hand she slowly walked over to her, before Pet swung her arm back and slapped Emma hard across the face. I heard the gasps from the other guests as Emma sunk to her knees, looking up at Pet, who lifted her other hand, and slapped her across the other side, knocking Emma to the floor. Grabbing her by the hair she dragged her over to the padded bench in the middle, throwing her across it. Beckoning me over, she told me to hold Emma's outstretched hands, pulling her hard across the bench.

"Pick a number from 10 to 20," she barked.

"15?" I suggested.

,

Ema lifted her head to stare at me angrily before howling as Pet sung her are back and slapped her hard against the buttocks.

"One!" she shouted.

Pet swung her arm again and again, spanking the struggling girl as her bottom reddened. I held her arms tight, and Emma could only kick her legs uselessly as Pet rained down blows upon her untie she finally reached fifteen.

Emma slumped on the table as Pet reached down to stroke her head. "Always lovely to see you Em," she murmured. Hmm lifted her arms to Pet and they stood in an embrace, before kissing each other, their tongues flickering in an out, before pet finally released her.

We walked back out of the dungeon, hearing Pet call out, "Next!"

The stocks were empty when were returned upstairs. The party was getting less round, and there were now some sleeping guests, on the chairs and sofas, in couples and threesomes. Most of the guests were undressed, and the naked slaves waited patiently for whoever wanted them next, but I couldn't see Louise amongst them. We were suddenly joined by the Mistress, still fully dressed and seemingly untouched by the debauchery around her.

"Are you looking for Louise?"

Emma told her that we were just wondering. The Mistress told us what she was fine, but would be tied up for a while. I wondered if that was a deliberate choice of words. "Why don't you try someone else until she gets back?"

We found a couch that wasn't being used. I suddenly felt tired, but Emma whispered to me, "Pick one for me?" And pushing me towards the patiently waiting slaves. I wander over to the resting girls, felling like a child in a sweet shop. I tried to think who Emma would like? One of the women reminded me of her, small and slim, with pert breasts, and a peachy bottom. I held out my hand, and she got up to take it, smiling. I lead her back over to the couch where Emma was lying down, expectantly.

Emma reached up her hand and pulled the girl down to lie on top of her. They quietly kissed, and then Emma gently put her hand on her head, pushing the girl down. The slave licked her way down Emma's body, who gasped with slight as her nipples were gently licked and sucked. Reaching her thong, the girl gripped it in her teeth gently slipping it down, before lowering her head to Emma's glistening slit. Emma moaned in delight as the girl lapped and sucked at her, reaching to push her head further between her legs.

As the two women writhed against each other, and the moans got more intense, I quietly tip toed away.

I discovered Pet in the kitchen. It seemed odd to discover her doing something as incongruous as washing up, standing at the sink in her high heels, naked apart from her tiny shorts and a cook's apron. She turned and smiled as she noticed me, drying her hands before stepping over and giving me a kiss. I held her in my arms and hugged her, unable to stop myself slipping my hand down to stroke her leather covered buttocks.

"I'm afraid I'm off limits down there. Only Mistress has the key, and she won't let me out until everyone has gone to bed." She giggled, "I'm still aloud to use my mouth though," slipping out of my arms to kneel on the ground. I was only wearing my unbuttoned shirt, so she opened her mouth and slipped it around my soft cock, lapping at it.

I felt myself starting to swell, but I didn't want to just cum in Pet's mouth, standing in the kitchen. An idea occurred to me, and I gently pushed Pet back and helped her to her feet.

"Come with me," I whispered, leading her out of the kitchen back to where I had left Emma. YTHe cushions had been pulled onto the floor, and she was lying on them, with her eyes closed, dreamily stroking the head of the young woman who lay across her, nuzzling and sucking slowly at her nipples. I lightly swatted the girl on her bottom, nodding for her to move. As she slid off Emma, I pushed Pet to take her place. She lay down to replace the slave, her tongue snaking out to circle Emma's nipples. I watched them swell as Pet started to suck, and Emma reached her hand down to rub her head, opening her eyes when she felt a different hair style.

"Pet!" she exclaimed, breaking into a wide smile. Pet slid up Emma's chest until she lay above her, looking down at her. The two women kissed, their arms wrapping around each other. Pet's hand slid between Emma legs and started to gently rub, getting more intense as they kissed more passionately. I lay on the cushions next to them, pulling the young slave down with me, who lowered her head to take me in her mouth. My cock hardened, as I listened to the two women making love next to me. As their moans got more intense, the girl sucking me increased her speed, so that we all came together. I flooded into her mouth, before she pulled her head away, sliding up to lie next to me, and then kissing me, drizzling the cum that she had held in her mouth back into mine, and I tasted my own saltiness.

I dozed off holding her in my arms, but when I woke again a short while later both she and pet had disappeared, and Emma was cuddling up to me. Seeing that I was awake she kissed me on the forehead and suggested, "bed time?"

The room was dark, the flickering file illuminating shapes of other bodies lying around us. I took Emma's hand, and we went up to our bedroom, to find Louise lying locked in the cage, curled up asleep. Her hair was stiff with dried cum, which also flaked from her body. I could see a small pool where she lay, and say the marks glistening on her legs as it leaked out of her.

Emma led me towards the bed and pulled of my shirt. Smiling she crawled under the sheets, holding her hand out to me to follow. I slid into the bed beside her, turning to hold her in my arms. As we gently kissed, I slid my hand down between her legs. Incredibly, she was still wearing the tiny thong, but it was damp, and I walked my fingers underneath to discover that she was sopping wet. She started to roll on top of me, but I stopped her, gently but firmly pushing her down on her back, and rolling over to kneel astride her. Grasping both her hands in one of mine, I held them above her head, and then with the other, reached down to the scrap of material between her legs, and suddenly tugged, ripping it from her.

Moving to hold her hands with both of mine, I spread them above her head in a Y-shape, as I nudged her legs apart with my knee, moving to lay between them. While she was still helpless, I thrust inside her, her wetness allowing me sink deep. I started to move, still holding her tight, feeling her starting to push back at me with her hands. Letting her push me way for an instant, I suddenly pushed her down again, ramming myself back and forth within her while she writhed under me.

I released her hands as I came, holding her tight, and feeling her arms wrap around me. As our breathing slowed, we rolled so that she lay in my arms, cuddled into my chest. Just before we finally fell asleep, I heard her whisper "thank you."

There was day light when I woke up. Emma was still asleep in my arms, and Louise was laying curled up in the cage. I lay there listening to the steady breathing of both the women was they slept. Emma started to stir, and I gently brushed her head.

My bladder was full, and I could feel it pushing uncomfortably at my stomach.

"I'm sorry, but I need the bathroom."

Emma slid off me and I could see an evil plan formulating in her mind. Sliding out of the bed and taking me by the hand, she pulled me over to the cage. The floor of the cage was covered with dog training pads, one of which was soaking up the cum as it oozed out of Louise. With a mischievous glint in her eye, Emma pushed me up against the bars, reaching down to point my placid cock through them.

"I expect you need to take a piss?"

My bladder was really uncomfortable, and as I tried to relax, I felt the first drops of urine drip out, before breaking into a steady stream that flowed through the bars and onto my sleeping wife, who woke with a cry. Laughing, Emma moved my cock so that the steady stream moved across Louise, splattering over her skin, and soaking her hair, before running onto the pads beneath her.

As the stream slowed to a trickle, and then stop, Emma shook my cock, the final drops landing on Louise's face. Emma stated at her, and with a resigned sigh, Louise lay back down curled up on her side, resting on the soggy mats. Emma led me back to the bed.

"Not time to get up yet," she said, curling up in my arms again as we drifted back to sleep.

When I finally woke up, the bed and the cage were empty. I could hear the water flowing in the bathroom, and voices, intermixed with laughter and giggles. Emma and Louise emerged, bodies wrapped in bowling robes and hair wrapped in towels, with steam billowing from the shower behind them. They jumped onto the bed, and slid under the covers, one each side of me, and cuddled into me as I put my arms around them. I started to talk, but Louise stopped me.

"Not just now," she smiled. "We can swap stories when, and you can tell me what you two got up to, but for now I want to just enjoy the moment." I lay there with my arms around the two women, enjoying their soft warm bodies against me. There was a knock at the door, and then Pet came in, with a trolley.

"I thought I hear voices?"

Pet was back in jeans and t-shirt. Pouring tea for us all, she hopped on the bed, sitting cross legged at the bottom, while we silently drank. Not for the first time I was how incongruous this all was, just a normal Sunday morning cup of tea in bed with my wife, except that I was joined by her lover, and woman who I had last seen lying next to me, naked apart from a pair of tiny shorts, having sex with one of the women now laying in my arms.

Pet left us after she had finishing our tea, telling us that there were pastries and coffee on the trolley if we wanted it, and that we were are to stay as long as we wanted, but to just let ourselves out when we left.

After we had finished our breakfast and I had showered, we dressed, packed and made our way down stairs. The house was deserted, and as we quietly walked through the hall way, the only sound was the ticking grandfather clock, taking me back to the very first time we had been here, so many month ago, kneeling and waiting, wondering what was going to happen. I close the door behind us as we left, hearing it click shut, and looked up to the attic windows at the top of the house. I saw the small hand waving for a moment, before Pet disappeared from view.