My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma turns the tables on Louise, and we go to a party.
9.7k words
4.64
7.9k
8

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

Emma was my wife's girl friend, who she had met when she started dating women, after discovering her own bisexuality, and she switched between etc relationship with her and myself. Every Thursday she became Emma's girlfriend, and was hers for 24 hours, after which she reverted back to being my wife. This switch was symbolised by her removing her wedding ring, and locking me into a chastity device, which remained on until she became my wife again the following day. As well as the weekly switch, she also spent a complete weekend with Emma once a month at our house. When this happened, she would switch on Friday night, and I would be locked in chastity until the following Monday morning, when Louise would unlock me, and put her wedding ring on.

During the times that she was not with Emma, we lived as a happily married couple, sleeping together, and doing typical couple things, but when Louise switched, I was relegated to sleeping in the garage, in a large dog cage, and spent the time as their slave, mostly naked apart from the cock cage I was forced to wear.

Two weeks ago, I had come home on a Thursday evening, expecting to have Louise lock me in, only to find that she had changed things round, by putting herself in the cage, to wait for Emma. That night, Emma had used her as her slave, savagely beating her, and making me fuck her up the arse while she was tied to our bed. Emma had ended the night by joining me in the spare room, and fucking me, before disappearing the next morning.

This had been a significant change in the relationship between the three of us. Prior to that night, they had always treated me very badly when they were together, mostly ignoring me unless I was needed to cook, serve food, or clean up after them. They would have wild and passionate sex in our bedroom, while I was forced to listen, locked away in the garage underneath them.

My wife's awakening, when she had discovered her bisexuality, has happened after we ventured into the world of BDSM, spending a weekend with a couple who Louise had met online, snd that we only knew as the Master and Mistress. This had led to her dating women, eventually meeting Emma, her girl friend. Louise had always been the dominant one in our relationship, both in and out of the bedroom, but it now seemed that a further awakening had occurred, where she was discovering and wanted to explore, her submissive side.

After the night that she had spent as her self styled "Emma's Bitch," we had, as we always did, spoken frankly about our experiences, and she had been quite candid about how much she enjoyed being used and abused, mostly by Emma, but also by me, so I wasn't surprised to find out she wanted to further explore this new. Emma was due to come for her regular weekend stay n a couple of days, and Louise told me to expect the weekend to be a bit different to the others.

"I'm not going to say too much now, but Emma will explain it all on Friday."

Friday arrived, and just as I was leaving for work, Louise told me that when I got home, there would be a note left for me, and I was to read it as soon as I got home. Work passed very slowly that day, but eventually I was finished, and rushed home, to find the note waiting in the kitchen, in Louise's hand writing.

"This weekend will be a bit different to usual. Please do not get undressed, but go and wait in the sitting room and wait for Emma. If I arrive before her, I will go straight upstairs. Do not follow me, and do not try to speak to me."

Intrigued, I made myself a drink and went to wait in the sitting room. A short while later, I heard the front door open, and then the sounds of foot steps hurrying up the stairs. I resumed that it must be Louise, but mindful of my instructions, sat in anticipation on the sofa. It wasn't long before the door opened again, and then Emma came into the room.

She had obviously also come straight from work, her small frame dressed in a conservative business suit. Emma was shorter than my wife by about 6 inches, with short spiky blond hair, small pert breasts, and a perfect, toned, body. Louise in contrast was very full breasted, with long black hair that cascaded down her back, and like Emma, would happily parade herself naked in front of me, while I was constrained in my cock cage.

Emma tended to ignore me as much as possible, and any contact had always been brusque or dismissive. Her attitude had only started to mellow the last time she was her, when Louise had offered herself as her bitch, and surprised me by suddenly joining me in my bed in the middle of he night, leaving again as soon as she had fucked me.

Tonight, she wordlessly went and made herself a drink in the kitchen before coming to join me on the sofa. Reaching her hand to my face, she gently stroked it, before starting to talk.

"Things are going to be a little different this weekend. Louise has realised that she has a need to be dominated, and wants to immerse herself in that for the next couple of days. She is still going to be my girl friend, but you are not going to be our slave this time."

She looked down at my lap, raising her eyebrows in mock surprise as my hardening cock was starting to become noticeable. Emma was a very sexual person, even dressed in the severe suit she was wearing now. Her eyes sparkled, and she had a wonderful subtle scent that she always wore. Nearly every time I had been physically close to her previously, my cock was encased in a cage, but at the moment it was free, and was reacting to the beautiful women sitting next to me.

"As you have probably guessed, I prefer woman most of the time. Louise will tell you she has discovered that no one knows how to please a woman like another woman, Men have that thing between their legs, which can have its place, but they don't have a woman's silky touch, her soft skin, her perfect kisses, and most importantly of all, a woman knows exactly where to put her hands."

She laughed at me, as my face fell.

"Oh don't be so sensitive. Men have their place. I enjoy a good fuck from a real cock from time to time, and you are not too bad in that regard you know. I've had bigger, but I've also had a lot worse, so you will do, for now."

I wasn't too sure where this was going, until Emma clarified.

"Don't get too excited. Louise is definitely sleeping with me tonight. However you are going to be allowed to use the spare room, and you don't have to be our slave for the evening. Louise can do that! Something special is going to happen tomorrow, but you will have to wait and see. Tonight we are going to stay in, and enjoy Louise!"

She left me on the sofa, and I heard her going up the stairs to join Louise. She had changed her clothes when she returned about 30 minutes later, wearing thigh boots, a short black mini skirt and a vest top. As usual, she was braless underneath, her small pert breasts pushing against the top, and her nipples making two small points in the material. Behind her followed Louise. Emma was leading her on a dog lead, attached to a colour round her neck. She was naked apart from a tiny black thong, and a pair of high spike-heeled ankle boots. Her ams were cuffed behind her back, forcing her chest out, and her large firm breasts jiggled as she was led into the room. The final touch was a large ball gag, forcing her mouth wide open.

Emma led her to stand in front of me, and spanked her hard on her bare buttocks, before tugging at her lead, and forcing her to her knees. Louise lifted her head to look at me, her eyes wide and moist, as a couple of tears dripped down her cheek. Still holding on to her lead, Emma came to join me on the sofa.

As if this was the most normal, suburban, Friday night, she calmly asked me, "shall we order in some pizza?" We sat and chatted while we waited for the pizza to arrive, Louise kneeling at our feet. Emma had a riding crop on the sofa net to her, and as we talked, she absent-mindedly stroked it with her hand. I noticed that Louise kept flicking her eyes at it as she knelt there, with her head hung down, both Emma and myself deliberately ignoring her until the door bell rang.

When I returned with the pizza s, I handed one to Emma, and opened my own. Emma had picked one for both of us, and I realised that nothing had been ordered for Louise. As we started to eat, Louise still had the ball bag in her mouth, drool dripping down her chin and onto the wooden floor. Emma reached behind Louise's head and undid the gag, Louise gasping, and working her moth to relax it. She glanced in terror at Emma, who was staring at her with a severe look on her face, and raised her finger to her lips.

Emma barked, "not a single word!"

Louise nodded her head quickly, and lowered her gaze again. As Emma finished her first slice, she dropped the end of the crust on the floor. Louise remained still, forbidden to move. Emma continued with the next slice,again dropping the crust on the floor, motioning for me to do the same. By the time we had eaten half of the pizzas, there was a little pile of crusts on the floor. Emma put her pizza down, and picking up the crop, tapped it gently on the back of Louise's head, pushing it down towards the floor. She uttered a single command, "Eat!"

Louise bent forward, struggling to reach the small pile with her mouth. Her breasts mashed against her knees as she folded in two, just managing to find a piece of crust and pick it up with her teeth. She continued as we watched in silence, breathing heavily as she struggled to pick up each piece. Eventually she was done and sat back on her heels, looking up at Emma. Her mouth was smeared with tomato, and her hair had fallen all over her face. Emma silently picked up another pice, and thrust it into Louise's face, wiping it around until she was covered in sauce. A second piece was wiped around her hair, until that was matted and sticky. I watched in silence as Emma continued, until Louise was covered in sticky pasta sauce on her breasts, in her hair, and on her face.

Louise always made such an effort with her appearance, and now she was a complete mess, any makeup was ruined, her body filthy and sticky, her head shaking as she started to sob quietly. Emma slapped her across the face.

"I told you to be quiet!"

I had sat silently, watching this unfold in front of me as Emma continued to abuse my wife. My cock felt like it was going to explode, and I wanted nothing more at that moment than to push Louise face down on the floor, and brutally fuck her, just as I had done the previous week when Emma had tied her to my bed. Emma, it seemed, had other plans.

"Com with me, you filthy bitch!"

She pulled on the lead, forcing Emma to her feet, and tugged her into the kitchen. I heard the door into the garage open, and then the sound of the hose that was kept in there. I sat on the sofas, listening to the sound of the water, and shrieks from Louise, and I imagined what was going on in there, Emma hosing down my filthy wife with the freezing cold water from the tap.

There was silence, and Emma returned, alone. She was breathing heavily, and her top was damp, revealing her bare breasts underneath, with their rock hard nipples, pushing at the wet cotton. Calmly she asked, "another drink?"

She freshened our gin and tonics and we continued to chat on the sofa, as if the previous 30 minutes had never happened. She kept the conversation deliberately bland, talking about her work and asking me about mine, as if we just two professionals chatting in a bar. Eventually she sighed, "I suppose we had better see how that bitch is doing."

I followed her into the garage. Louise was curled up on the rubber mat in the cage, shivering. Emma had obviously hosed her down, and then pushed her in there without drying her off. The room was warm, so I knew that she wouldn't be in any danger, but it must have been very uncomfortable for her lying there, her hands still tied behind her. Emma rapped on the cage with her crop.

"Come on bitch, let's go!"

Louise struggled to her knees and shuffled out of the cage, where Emma clipped the lead back on and pulled her to her feet. We went back into the sitting room and resumed our positions. Emma handed the lead to me, and looked at her watch.

"You have 5 minutes."

The intention was obvious. I slipped my trousers down, and pulled Louise's head froward, into my lap. "Get sucking, bitch," growled Emma. I started to free my cock from my boxer shorts with my other hand, but Emma stopped me.

"Let the bitch work for you."

Louise rooted around with her nose in my groin, trying to free my cock from my boxer shorts. I decided to give her a hand, and raised my hips. Taking the hint, Louise grabbed at them with her teeth, and pulled, slipping them down my legs, freezing my cock which sprang free.

"1 minute already," announced Emma.

Louise lowered her head, and took me in her mouth me, starting to bob up and down. I tried to make myself last as long as possible but knew that I would never make another 4 minutes. All too quickly I came, pumping a load of cum into Louise's throat. I held the lead tight so that she could not pull away, forcing her head to stay on my cock as the spluttered, trying to swallow the cum pouring into her throat.

"My turn now!"

Emma grabbed the lead, pulling Louise between her legs. Her skirt was hitched up and I could see the small triangle of the thong she was wearing. Louise grabbed it with her teeth, and tried to pull it down Emma's legs. Emma swatted with the crop, Louise flinching as the weal appeared on her buttocks.

"Gently bitch, I don't want these ripped!"

I watched as my wife gently pulled the scrap of materiel down Emma's legs, before reaching back to lap at her glistening pussy. Emma closed her eyes and laid back as Louise pleasured her, slowly stroking her head as was brought to orgasm. Emma came, gasping and holding Louise still, before gently pulling her up to hold her in her arms. She nodded at me and then at the cuffs still binding Louise's arms. I reached down and undid them, allowing Louise to return Emma's embrace, and moved off the sofa, allowing then to lie down on it together.

I suddenly felt out of place as the two women started to kiss and stroke each other. Emma was whispering gently in Louise's ear now. She looked across at me and smiling, blew me a kiss and winked. She murmured, "see you tomorrow," and taking the hint, I quietly left the room, going up stairs to the spare bedroom. Later on, I heard them come up stairs and go to bed. There was no wild sex tonight, the room quiet as they slept together in each others arms.

The following morning, I was surprised by Emma bring me a cup of tea. I think this was the first time she had ever brought me anything. She had obviously just got up, her short dressing gown tied around her as she perched on the edge of the bed.

"I've got a plan for the rest of the weekend. The Master and Mistress are holding a dinner party before - I think you have been to one of theirs before?"

My eyes shot open at this, did she know the couple, as well as what had happened when we had been there?

"Yes, I've known them for ages. Who do you think told me Louise? They knew that we would be a good match, and it's certainly worked out well for all of us, hasn't it? If you want to go, we can stay the night at their house."

She looked at me expectantly.

"This will only work if you are happy to do it. Louise has already agreed, so it's up to you. Both of us will understand if you don't want to go ahead, but I know that Louise will be disappointed." She paused. "I will be as well."

"They are having a dinner party for then couples, who can each bring a slave. Accommodation will be provided for people who want to stay over night." She paused, and I sensed that the crucial bit was coming.

"Slaves will be shared. That means that, whoever you bring will be available for anyone else to use. There will be limits of course, but broadly speaking, any of the guests can use the slaves in any way they want."

"Louise will be our slave. You and I will be a couple, and we will be spending the night there." She paused again, before continuing, "together."

"That's one reason why I came to you the other night. I wanted to sample the goods! Louise knows all about it and is quite happy." She chuckled. "After all, it doesn't seem fair that she gets both of us but you don't."

"We will be leaving this afternoon, and I will be getting Louise prepared this morning. You will need a formal suit for tonight, a dinner jacket if you have one, and then clothes to wear tomorrow. We will travel and arrive in causal clothes. Be ready at about 2."

With that she left, and I didn't see either of them for the rest of the morning. They were both in the bathroom when I went into our/their bedroom to get the clothes that I would need and a small case. I was waiting downstairs in the afternoon when I heard them coming down the stairs. Emma was casually dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, with a short leather jacket over the top, and Louise was behind her in a long cape, buttoned at the collar. The cape covered her almost to the ground, and she kept her hands inside it, with the side folded tight together. I raised my eyes at her, but Emma silenced me with a shake of the head. She handed me her own case, and I carried them out to the car. Emma lead Louise out with Emma, holding her wife by the arm, and sitting her in the back seat, before joining me in the front. I already knew the way, and we drove out into the suburbs before we reached the familiar tall Victorian house. All the time we were travelling, Louise never said a word, and whenever I looked in the rear-view mirror, her head was lowered, her eyes staring at the floor.

Arriving outside the house, I got our two cases, and walked up the steep path, followed by Louise and Emma. We were obviously expected, the door opening as we got to it, to let us into the hallway. Waiting to greet us was Pet, the live in part-time slave of the Master and Mistress. Despite being the one who had awoken the dormant lesbian tendencies in Louise, and therefore been responsible for much of the change in our life style, I knew that my wife didn't really like Pet, especially as we had sex together on serval occasions when I had been at the house.

As was usual with visitors to the house, Pet greeted me with a kiss full on the mouth, and I felt the flick of her tongue as she slipped it between my lips, rewarding me with a wide smile when she pulled away. She hugged Emma and greeted her in the same way, before turning to Louise, who was standing silently behind her. Pet waited expectantly, and then Emma reached up to the clasp at the neck of Louise's clock, releasing so that the garment slipped to the floor. Louise was naked underneath, apart from a tight black thong, and spike heeled ankle boots, with her hands tied behind her back. The final adornment was a collar around her neck, which bore the writing, "Emma's Bitch" and had a dog lead clipped to it. Pet walked round Louise, swatting her bottom lightly as she passed, before grabbing her head and kissing her full on the mouth as well. Releasing her head with a gasp, she turned to Emma and pointed at Louie's feet. "Those will have to go, no shoes allowed for slaves I'm afraid."

Dropping to her knees, Pet unbuckled Louise's shoes, tossing them to the side, before getting to her feet again and grabbing the lead. She lead the way, pulling Louise behind her, as we went up the stairs and along a hallway, turning into one of the rooms.

"This is where you are staying tonight, so make yourselves at home. We are serving tea in the sitting room at about three if you would like to join us. See you later!"

Pet left us alone in the room. There was a large double bed, a dressing table and a couple of easy chairs with a separate en-suite wet room. It was just like an up-market hotel room, apart from the large dog cage in the corner. This was similar to the one win our garage, made of sturdy metal bars, with a rubber mat in the base. I noticed that it was also provided with several large dog training mats, which would soak up any moisture.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers