My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 08

Story Info
Emma takes charge of Louise's training.
4k words
4.41
7.9k
3

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 07/01/2023
Created 06/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers

After the party, life settled back to normal, or at least, what passed for normal with us. Louise continued to switch, being my wife for 6 days of the week, and then Emma's girl friend every Thursday. I was locked into chastity when she switched, and the cage was only removed when she became my wife again. Emma still stayed with us one weekend every month, and I was kept in the cage in the garage, apart from when I was serving them. Very occasionally I would be allowed to sleep in the spare bedroom, and Emma would creep in in the middle of the night and join me, but mostly the two of them slept together when she was with us.

Louise and I never really talked about the evening of the party, when she had been made to take part in a sex game, and had lost, resulting in her being left helpless in a set of stocks, available for whoever wanted to use her for the night. I had sat with Emma, and watched my wife have sex with just about every guest at the party, men and women, and although she could have stopped it at any point by using her safe word, she never did, happy to spend the night as a sex slave for who ever wanted her.

In the vanilla segments of our life, we were a happily married couple, and still enjoyed a regular sex life. We had experimented with bondage but it never really seemed to work. I think that both of us found it difficult to switch into that space with each other. Louise had happily dominated me when she was with Emma, and the pair of them had tricked me into spending an entire weekend in a prison cell at the hands of the enigmatic Mistress, but we never seemed comfortable with that lifestyle when it was just the two of us.

Once night, when we curled up in bed, about to drift off to sleep, Louise asked me out of the blue if I had enjoyed sitting with Emma, watching her being used? Her hand was resting between my legs, and her question was answered when she felt my cock twitch, as I relived the image of seeing her on hands and knees, with a queue forming at both ends. She started to stroke me gently as she whispered in my ear.

"I felt so dirty, locked in the stocks, and feeling the cocks thrusting, in my mouth and behind me, in all my holes, unable to move as they filled me. They just kept on, and on. I lost count of the number of women I licked and sucked, of the number of times the men came inside me. When I was finally let out, I just collapsed on the floor, I couldn't move. Someone had to carry me up stairs, I couldn't even walk."

Her hand was stroking me faster, her breath getting quicker.

"I'm finding myself missing it now, all those men, but Emma's had an idea."

Louise slid down between my legs and took me in her mouth, sucking me as I wondered what deviant idea Emma had come up with. I started to stroke her head, seeing the queue of men using her in my mind, while I watched, unable to stop them or join in. She felt me getting harder in her mouth, and paused, sliding back up my chest, her head close to mine.

"I want to do it again. I want to be a slut, to be used, to be passed around. I want to be owned."

Her hand was stroking me faster, and I wasn't sure if she was reliving the evening as a fantasy in her mind, or if she was being serious.

"Emma knows someone who will train me, but she says you have to agree. You have to agree to let someone else use me, own me, control my life. Will you?"

I exploded in her hand and felt her orgasm at the same time, her body convulsing and then resting against me. As we drifted off to sleep, I still wasn't sure if she was being serious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I got home from work a couple of days later, surprised to find Emma waiting for me. This was not her regular day to be with Louise, and I don't think she had ever come to the house on a random day before. She came into the house, and then, sitting with me on the couch, asked if Louise had spoken to me. I told her that, apart from a fairly graphic reliving of her experiences, she had just said that Emma 'had an idea'. Emma looked at me in silence for moment, marshalling her thoughts, before taking a deep breath, and starting.

"Louise has realised that she has a really high sex drive. She thought that would be satisfied by being with me as well as you, but is starting to realise that she still needs more. That party was quite an awakening for her, she's never been used like that before."

Emma looked at me and sighed, gently stroking my face before continuing.

"We both think you are a lovely man, and we both want you to carry on being in our lives. Louise will never leave you, but she needs more. She needs to be controlled, to have someone completely dominate her, to be owned. I think you can do that eventually, but she will need to be trained first, and you will need help. I know someone we can send her to, who can start the process, but you will have to agree to let her go."

Emma knew full well how turned on I had been seeing Louise being helplessly fucked by man after man at the party, and I knew that she could see how I was reacting now, my cock swelling inside my trousers. She gently slid her hand across my lap, feeling it poking at the material as she started to gently stroke.

"If we go ahead with this, you will be there when she is delivered, and we shall pick her up together afterwards. I will stay with you for the weekend while she is away." She certainly felt my reaction to that. Emma was gorgeous, and even though she was Louise's girl friend, she had joined me in bed on several occasions already, and I would always be happy for that to happen again.

Trying to compose myself, I asked her if they had discussed timings?

Emma giggled, and continuing to stroke, confessed, "We thought that we could do it this Friday?"

That was only a couple of days away, but that also meant that a weekend with Emma was also only a couple of days away. I realised that I had little alternative, but to agree. As I nodded my head, Emma clapped her hands and sprung off me, my swelling cock abandoned. "See you Friday," she laughed, before leaving.

Louise came home a short while later.

"Did Emma come over?"

I told her she had been, and had told me their idea.

"And?"

The question hung in the air for a moment, Louise completely still, until I put her out of her misery.

"Yes."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday was suddenly upon us, and I came home from work to find Emma in the sitting room. She told me that Louise was upstairs getting ready, and when she came down, we would be leaving to take her for training. I had tried to get Louise to talk about it for the last couple of days but all she would say was that it was something she wanted to do, and hoped that I would let her. She had also started to refer to it as her training, and I had almost convinced myself that she was just going for a weekend course.

I heard my wife coming down the stairs, and she appeared dressed in a conservative skirt and top, her long back hair cascading down her back. She wasn't carrying a case or a bag, and didn't offer any explanation, just turning to Emma as she got to the foot of the stairs. Emma simply told us to follow her, and we went outside, getting in her car.

Emma sat me in the front with her as we drove off, Louise sitting wordlessly in the back, her hands clasped in her lap. Her face was flushed, and she was breathing quickly, and I suspected that she was wet beneath her skirt. We reached our destination in about 30 minutes, a nondescript detached house in a modern housing estate, and Emma told me to wait in the car.

I watched them get out, Emma taking Louise's hand, and leading her up to the front door. As it opened, I got a quick glimpse of a tall, heavily built, shaven headed man, who kissed Emma, before taking Louise's out-stretched hand and leading her inside. When Emma got back to the car, she started the engine and set off, without saying a word. I started to ask her about Louise but she stopped me.

"We are going to forget Louise now for the rest of the weekend. All you have to know is that she is safe, and that you will see her Sunday evening."

I had to trust Emma, so I tried to take her advice. Emma tried to reassure me, telling me that Louise had a safe word that she could use if things got too intense. She also said that she would be ringing each day to talk to the 'trainer', as she called him, to make sure that Louise was okay. We spent the weekend together, as if we were a couple, even going grocery shopping on Saturday. Emma came and slept with me at night, and we had sex, nothing out of the ordinary, just a gentle coupling as we lay spooning next to each other.

Sunday afternoon arrived, and Emma told me that we would be picking up Louise at 5. As we got near to the house, she told me that I would have to go and get her. The instructions were quite specific.

"When we get there I will wait in the car. Go and knock on the door, and try not to react when it is opened. I don't know exactly what you will find, but it may not be what you expect. If you are asked why you are there, just say, 'I'm here for my bitch'. Those exact words, understand?"

I nodded and sat in silence until we arrived. The house looked as non descript as before, just another one in an estate of identical houses. Taking a deep breath, I walked up the drive and knocked on the door.

It was opened by a young woman dressed all in black, with short black hair, and black work boots. Remembering Emma's instructions, I stammered, "I'm here for the bitch?"

Wordlessly the woman turned and walked away leaving me standing on the door step. I heard a slap, followed by a whimper, and then she returned, pulling a barefoot Louise behind her on a dog lead.

I was glad Emma had warned me not to be startled. Louise's skirt had been roughly cut short, just reaching the top of her thighs, and barely covering her buttocks. Her top had also been hacked short, and just covered her breasts, her nipples clearly outlined underneath, revealing that her bra had been discarded. She had a gag in her mouth, and her hair was greasy, and scraped back into a rough pony tail. She was holding her hands behind her as if they were cuffed, and the collar around her neck was attached to the lead the girl was holding.

The girl undid the gag, and unclipped the lead, handing me a large envelope before she pushed Louise out of the door and closed it behind her. Louise walked ahead of me to the car, where Emma was waiting with the door open. I noticed Louise wince as her bare feet crossed the gravel drive, but silently got into the back seat. Emma beckoned me to join her, and we returned home in silence. I had so many questions that I wanted to ask, but Emma shook her head, pointing at the envelope, and I suspected that she knew what might be inside it.

When we got in the house, Emma made Louise stand in front of us, and we sat staring at her. I realised that her skirt and top had been roughly hacked with a pair of scissors, to shorten them almost beyond the limits of practicality. Emma told Louise to drop her skirt, and then turn slowly in front of us. There were bruises on her buttocks, and they were criss-crossed with faint red lines, which I assumed were from being whipped. Emma mounted her to stand immediately in front of us. She was still wearing panties, and I could see that they were soaked. At Emma's instruction, Louise pealed them off, and I could see the sticky cum coating the inside, and watched as more dripped from her pussy. She turned slowly, and as she faced away from us, I could see the glint of the chrome butt plug inserted within her.

Emma made her take her top off next. Her breasts had bruises to match her bottom, and I could see the dried cum flaking off them. Her face was grubby, and I could smell the combination of stale sweat and cum on her skin. Her hair was filthy, greasy and matted, and I suspected that she hadn't seen a shower all weekend.

"You absolutely stink!" barked Emma.

Louise had been standing impassively in front of us as we inspected her, and I saw a tear drip from her eyes, humiliated in front of both her husband and girl friend. In a slightly gentler voice, Emma told her to go and get a shower, and then put herself to bed, reminding her to take out and wash the butt plug. Louise murmured "Yes Miss," and left us.

Once she had gone, Emma handed me the envelope.

"This weekend has been both an assessment, and the start of Lou's training. She has passed the first test, and the trainer has agreed that she can be trained. In that envelope you will find his assessment report, and also a training schedule, which he thinks will help us get Louise to where we want her to be."

I realised that Emma was suddenly saying 'us' a lot, and realised that she considered Louise to belong to both of us. Opening the envelope, I found two separate documents, and started to read the first one, "Assessment Report."

"The subject appears to possess a high sex drive, and has enthusiastically coupled with both the men and women that she has been paired with during the assessment. "

I instantly wondered how many men Louise had been with during the weekend, and also about the women. I carried on reading.

"She displayed an initial reluctance to indulge in anal sex, and seems to have limited experience in this area. Please see the separate document with our recommendations."

"The subject did not show an appropriate level of deference when first arriving for training, and we were forced to discipline her. We noted that she responded well to punishment, but additional work is required with regard to her attitude."

"The subject was initially reluctant to perform tasks allocated to her, and had to be disciplined. Please see the previous comments."

"The subject was incorrectly dressed on arrival. Thus has been rectified for her release. Please see the appropriate section in the training schedule.

"The subject will need to follow the trading schedule closely in order to reach the required state. We recommend that the suggested daily tasks are followed."

Emma pointed me towards the second document, the 'Training Schedule'. The first section was headed 'Dress and Decorum'.

"The subject was incorrectly dressed on arrival. The following rules should be implemented immediately."

"Skirts : These must reach no further than 8 inches above the knee, and be at least one size smaller than previously worn."

"Trousers : Only cargo style pants or shorts are permitted. The waistband should always be unbuttoned. If thongs are worn, these must be visible above the waistband, and through the materiel."

"Tops : Where vest or t-shirt style tops are worn, these must not reach further than the bottom of the breasts. The subject's stomach and waist should be visible at all times. Shirts and blouse are permitted, but these can only have a maximum of two buttons closed at any point. Bras are forbidden (See exclusions below)."

"Work wear : Some compromise is allowed for working. Skirts and tops can be conservative, and bras may be worn. These must be immediately removed when returning home. "

That explained the changes to what Louise had been wearing when she arrived. I moved onto 'Daily training Schedule'.

"When the subject wakes, she will ask what she is permitted to wear for the day. This will be totally at your discretion, and permission may not be granted.. Where the subject is preparing for work, she will present a selection of underwear for approval, and will wear what ever she is told.".

"The subject will wear a butt plug for a minimum of 4 hours each day. The training assessment indicated a lack of competence in anal sex, and this will need rectifying before she is made available for general use."

"The subject will always ask for permission to use toilet and washing facilities before use."

"The subject will be available for sex with the owner, and who every else they are given to"

I stopped reading and turned to Emma, who was grinning broadly, and I realised that she already knew what was in it. I started to wonder just how involved she was with this 'training'.

"She has been told that she is to wait for instructions before doing anything. She is not to act independently at all while she is in the house. When you get upstairs now, she will be there waiting for you. You can do anything you want, fuck her, have her suck you, send her into me, it's completely up to you. She has to realise now that she is there to serve you, and whoever you give her to. This will take some getting used to!"

"I think its best if I stay here as well this week. I'll sleep in the spare room." She paused, "unless you ask any different?"

"That's fine tonight," I replied. "Let's see what happens in the morning."

We went up together, and Emma peeked into the room with me. Louise was fast asleep in bed. Emma whispered, "She's probably really sore. Although you are dying to fuck her, it might be worth waiting until tomorrow." She kissed me goodnight and went into the spare room, while I got undressed and slid into bed beside Louise, cuddling to me, before I fell asleep as well.

I was awakened in the morning by Louise's mouth sucking on my cock. As it started to harden, she looked up at me and paused, smiling. I simply rested my hand on her head and she returned taking me in her mouth again, and sucking me until I came, swallowing my cum, and then gently licking me clean. "Tea?" she asked, brightly, before jumping out of bed and padding downstairs. I heard her go into Emma's room when she came back, before she joined me, sitting on the bed.

She was acting as if nothing had happened, as if she hadn't spent the entire weekend being trained and abused, and as if she hadn't woken me up with a blow job. She was normal sleepy and irritable in the mornings, so this was a complete change. Emma opened the door and slipped into bed next to me, bringing her tea with her, and the three of us sat in silence for a moment, my wife sitting on the bed, and her girl friend in it next to me.

"You may use the bathroom," instructed Emma.

"Thank you Miss."

While she was in the bathroom, Emma explained. "She won't ask you for anything, so you have to remember that she needs to go to the toilet, shower and wash, if you agree to it. Otherwise she will sit there. She will literally piss and shit herself in front of you if you don't send her to relieve herself."

I realised why Emma was staying on. This was going to take some getting used to. Not for the first time, I realised that she must have done this before. I suggested that she take charge this morning, to give me an idea of what was expected.

We heard the toilet flush and water running, before Louise returned to join us, standing by the bed. Emma gave her instructions.

"It's a work day so please select the outfit you are going to wear, including at least three pairs of panties."

We watched while Louise got out a business suit, with a high necked blouse, holding them up to Emma who nodded approval. This was followed by a lacy bra which got a thumbs down.

"Oh no, for work, something very simple. Get me the plainest bra you have got."

I could see Louise colouring as she searched through her underwear drawer. She always tended to wear expensive up market lingerie, so her 'plain' selection was very limited. She eventually found an old white one, that was almost grey now, and something that I would never expect her to wear. Emma held her thumbs up, and I realised that this was a deliberate humiliation for Louise. If she was going to be allowed to wear a bra, then it was going to be a hideous one that she would never dream of being seen in.

"Now the panties, please."

Louise held up three pairs, all bikini cut. Emma shook her head.

laver1812
laver1812
152 Followers
12