My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you trying to be deliberately stupid?"

I thought Louise was going to burst into tears, as Emma shouted at her.

"Thongs, thongs only. Get some quick, and make sure they are slutty!"

Louise scrabbled around in her drawer, grabbing three at random and holding them up. Emma increased the humiliation by making Louise come over to her and hold each one up. She fingered them slowly before selecting, "that one. Let's see it on."

Emma's choice was a tiny red thong. I couldn't think of a more inappropriate garment to wear to work, as Louise slipped it on. The red triangle only just covered her mound, and the thin string disappeared between her cheeks, almost invisible when she turned round. She might as well have been wearing nothing.

Emma clapped her hands. "Perfect, now get dressed and get your breakfast."

"Yes Miss."

Louise slipped out of the room, and Emma turned to me. "You have got to take her out of her comfort zone. That bra is going to get really uncomfortable, it's not up to supporting her tits, and they will start to sag. Her co-workers will start to realise what she's wearing, and will make fun of her. Believe me, I know how bitchy women in an office can be! That thong is going to start rubbing her and she will be so sore by the time she gets home, she will be desperate to take it off."

Louise left for work, and as I was leaving, Emma stopped me.

"I'm going to stay here and make some changes for Louise. You can see what I've been up to when you get home. See you tonight!"

She kissed me and I returned it before I left for work, realising that our unusual lifestyle and living arrangements had just undergone another major change.

12