All Comments on 'My Wife's Girl Friend Ch. 08'

by laver1812

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

nice plot twist as Emma now is training Louise, will there be more humiliation and harsh discipline to follow, love your story keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Looks like the husband, and Louise have been duped by Emma! It appears that Emma has been multipling both of them. First the husband in excepting all of her suggestion, that Louise wanted to be having more sex Frequently. But in reality Louise would become their full time sex slave! And Louise was Convinced by Emma that she could have more sex if she was trained, but in really Louise would be trained to be a total mindless slave to everyone! And Emma is going to keep Louie's submissive husband as her own, stealing him from Louise. But Louise would also become Emma full time mindless slave, not allowed any self thoughts ever again, so she would never try and get her husband back! Emma had started her love affair with Louise so she could enslaving Louise, while stealing her husband. Emma didn't tell Either one of them that she had been a sex slave trainer at the same place they had taken Louise in the past. This story just makes you want the next chapter ASAP..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still pretty uncomfortable and undecided about this story, do the husband and wife actually want any of the things they’re doing? It stretches belief that Louise would be willing to soil herself rather than ask to use the toilet. That kind of thing is a kink too far for me.

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous