All Comments on 'My Wife's Halloween Job Ch. 06'

by Cuckinflorida

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Please ignore the idiots with their inane comments & continue with new chapters. They are enjoyed by many of us out here.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
A point where we desagree...

If you write something is to be read and comment...If all the writers only had good comments, they would never evolve...We can desagree with what was written, but should never be insulting to the writer. I don't see how a husband like this can be a man with not a drop of self-respect, and don't understand how a wife like her can say she loves her husband and respect him...And a marriage without love and respect, is a doomed marriage...And this one is...But if your imagination says it's possible, we only can accept it...It's your story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

You make me laugh. Great story? With a score of 2.68, can't be too many that enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Truth in fiction

I think sometimes people forget that this is an erotic website where people post fictional stories. Some people seem to think these stories are stories about true life events and get upset that people could behave so stupidly. Others, like myself, read the stories to be entertained. And that's why I don't like this story. Regardless of subject matter it was simply poorly written. I found nothing clever, interesting or entertaining in it. The characters behave in a fashion I find implausible even for fictional fools. So when I give you no stars, I do so not because of the story content, but because the story was so bad it wasn't worth the time spent reading it. And all you have to do is look at the scores to see that my opinion is that of the majority.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What idiots think this is great?

Oh, yeah, readers who are as sick as the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re: Great Story

They comment on the story but the main focus of your comment was aimed at them, basically bashing them for daring to have an opinion that's different from yours -- and you have the audacity to all THEM inane?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not even worth a comment.

Garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucking great!

more - please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dog barf

No, dogs barf seeing this

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Keep going cuckold

You have to be brave. Make some changes like not rushing the story. Why did the stud not have you suck their cock. Swallow loads before they went. Sound like you would be a good sissy cuckold. They should turn you over to a couple of hung she males for training.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Don't Listen To The Nay Sayers

Its just the simple internet rule that states:

"Take a regular guy + Internet + anonymity = Jerkwad

It's a hot story and I applaud your effort!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
kill yourself.

Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would delete comments if I was you too. Clearly your perversions are ruling your life and as you and your whore throw your morals into the gutter, it won’t be long until you join them. You are unfortunately one sick and twisted couple. Ridiculous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous