My Wife's Infidelity - Bridesmaid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the blood boiling in my veins, and hear my pulse pounding in my ears. I was clenching and unclenching my fists, trying to remain composed, enraged at what I'd heard from Sue.

I kept up the charade, "Um, yeah, forgive and forget..."

Sue, apparently relishing the opportunity to gossip, continued, "It was quite a scene. So about four in the morning, Sammie knocked on our door, and she was freaking out because there was a "problem" down at the pool that she needed help with.

I put on some shorts and a T-shirt and went with her.

Your crazy wife was buck-naked with Cole, right there in front of God and everybody, and they were doing it!

She was howling like a banshee too... that was the bad part.

Sammie and I tried to get them to stop, but they were drunk and out of it. It was like trying to break up two wild dogs fucking! I thought we were going to have to bust out the firehose...

Two hotel security dudes showed up. That was the worst!

I took Cole back to his room, and Sammie took KK to her suite to keep an eye on her.

They threatened to kick us all out of the resort if there was another "incident."

Anyway, I'm glad the "Cole thing" was just a drunken fling. You two are such a sweet couple.

It was so weird - KK fucked him every day on that trip. Everybody knew it, and she just didn't seem to care.

She nearly caused all of us to miss our flight out the last morning, because they were up all night drinking and screwing.

Sammie's room was next to KK's, and she said they were gonna knock the hotel down...

I was mortified, because they just kept at it on the flight back. On the Miami leg I think the flight attendant caught them trying to do it in the cabin!

You're a better man than my husband. He'd have killed me. I'm glad KK told you about it, and didn't lie or try to keep it a secret."

By that point in the conversation, I was internally reaching near melt-down, feeling like I was fading in and out. About that time, the kids had finally run out of tokens, and other parents were showing up to collect them. About a half-hour later, it was time to go home. I got my kid out of the arcade, and we made it home.

I still remember being in an angry, bitter, confused fog, so much so that when I got to the driveway, I couldn't remember the drive home. KK still wasn't home, so I got the other kids from the neighbor's house, fed them, and tried to figure out what I was going to do with the new-found knowledge.

After I put the kids to bed, I had a stiff drink, finally falling asleep on the couch. KK finally showed up around 9:30pm, bitching about being tired, worn out from her shoot, and complaining about her crew. I less than half-listened.

KK punched me in the shoulder, saying, "Didn't you hear me? Is there anything left over from dinner?"

I was angry, and said, "Fuck it - you're a big girl, figure it out. I'm going to bed."

I left her standing in the den, and went to bed. I don't remember her coming to bed, but when I woke up the next morning, she was there in our bed, asleep. Over the following day, I sort of knitted together my own picture of what must've gone down, and decided that the "mystery kisser" I'd witnessed at the airport was the Cole dude, Katie's brother. Fortunately, I did not know him, professionally, or otherwise.

The dirty pictures from the cheapo digital camera were likely shots of KK and Cole - it was the simplest explanation.

It took me another couple of days to talk myself out of confronting KK. I found it amazing, and embarrassing, that she'd blabbed this to her girlfriends, even lied to them about telling me she'd cheated. It was two days of low-level rage and anger, combined with obsession, visualizing my cheating wife bouncing on Cole's cock. I jacked off with the pink panties a dozen or so times in two days, obsessing over the mental picture of KK banging away with Cole.

A couple of times in the next month I brought up the notion of a birthday cruise, and visit to St. Maarten, just to see if KK would react. I even thought of planning it, and cancelling at the last minute to "punish" KK. Things didn't work out for the cruise anyway, timing, kids, work and all were in the way. The obsession took a few more months to fade, and so far as I know, Cole never re-entered the picture.

So that's the long and short of it. I am hopeful to one day hear from my wife about her St. Maarten infidelity. Until then, I have the scoop from Sue, and the now time-worn little panties, so often a jack-off aid, and photo collection as a reminder.