My Wife's Infidelity - Elvira

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept playing with the kids, and about ten minutes later, KK came back into the den. After a while, I excused myself for a bathroom break.

I found her phone on the nightstand, charging, and decided to spy, and take a look. I found that she'd locked the phone! It was asking for a PIN, which I didn't readily know. I decided to not pursue trying to "break in," and went for a piss.

I was hard again! Trying to piss with a hard-on is never easy, and after I managed to squeeze one out, and clean up the mess, I went back to the den, thinking about confronting her.

KK was reading to the kids, and turned to me for a moment, smiled, and went back to the book.

Good judgement got the better of me, and I left it alone. Over the rest of the weekend, things seemed to level out, and get pretty much back to normal.

KK got over acting pissed off at me, and her distant behavior returned to normal.

I was fixated, obsessed with the thoughts of her fucking another guy, fucking around on me, cheating... I wasn't really pissed off, or angry, mostly obsessively horny.

At a point, during dinner one evening, she apologized to me about the bender - she told me that she was disappointed in herself, and that she had been looking forward to the two of us going to the party.

She asked me why I didn't try to find another sitter, and I told her that I had just guessed it was too last-minute, on Halloween, and that there wasn't any hope of finding someone. I just let it pass, wondering if she would ever tell me what happened that night.

A few weeks later, I was out on the golf course one afternoon. When we finished the round, I went to the clubhouse for a drink with one of our foursome, an attorney that is loosely in our social circle, David.

We had a couple of drinks, and he brought up the subject of "Jill's Halloween party." In the course of that conversation, he said that it was too bad I missed it - a wild time was apparently had by all.

David was an infrequent acquaintance. He'd only met KK once, very briefly, and I doubted he'd remember or readily recognize her.

In his conversation, he said, "There was this one hot fucking Elvira-chic at the party - she was crazy! Man that bitch was loaded, and I think she way stoned. I danced with her, and she grabbed my cock! The crazy bitch had her titties out at one point, shaking 'em in some dude's face out on the patio..."

David didn't realize he was talking about my wife.

"Whoever she was, wow! What a slut! She was fucking hot as hell though. I think she hooked up with some other dude in a back bedroom. There was some kind of shit-storm, because the dude's wife caught 'em - something about Elvira fucking the chic's husband... I left about that time, 'cause things were getting way outta control - I always wanted to fuck a hot-crazy like her, but in my business, can't handle shit with the cops... crazy times man, crazy times!"

I was stunned - sitting there at the club table, again the combination of angry and horny, with a raging hard-on, listening to David talk about this "hot-crazy slut," who happened to be my cheating wife.

I was running countless thoughts in my mind, the stained costume gown, the ripped pantyhose, the cum-crusted wig, the bite marks on her tit and thigh, the strange, distant, angry behavior, and now David's recall of the wild party, and "hot fucking Elvira-chic."

I was in a fog, and just tried to get through the rest of the conversation cordially.

David excused himself, headed home to dinner, and I just sat, still hard, and feeling confused.

I waited until my erection went away, then hurried home.

I was feeling horny all night, and fortunately, KK was in a relatively good mood.

I managed to engage with her, and we had great sex later that night - admittedly I was imagining this strange "Mark" dude fucking the shit out of my wife the whole time.

During the next several days, I tried opening doors for conversation about the party, and what might have transpired.

Ranging from subtle hints, to more specific suggestions, like "I heard some crazy shit went down at the Halloween party," and similar prods, KK never disclosed what went down.

The more I pressed, the more evasive she became, a couple of times becoming angry, exclaiming "What the fuck? Who asks so many fucking stupid questions? If you really cared you'd have been there."

A week or so later, the whole thing was eating away at me.

On a Saturday afternoon, I broke down, and made a phone call to Jill.

When she answered, I asked, "I know this is probably awkward, but we need to talk about the Halloween party. Can you meet me for a coffee in a couple of hours?"

There was a long pause before Jill answered. Her reply was hesitant, guarded; "I guess. Is this about KK and all the shit that went down?"

I said, "Yes. It's killing me. I heard some bad shit, and I need to know what happened. KK's all locked up, and there's no getting through. I know this is weird, but I need to know what went down."

Jill said, "OK, maybe. Maybe there's just some shit you don't need to know. Are you OK with that? I'm not going to dump on her. She's my friend."

I said, "I'm OK with that. I just have some questions. Three o'clock, at Tree House?"

Jill agreed, and we were set to meet at the coffee house.

I told KK about a half-hour before I left that I was running to the hardware store. I got to the coffee place, the Tree House about 15-minutes early.

Jill showed up pretty much on time, and made kind of a snide remark, "Hi there, Johnny-on-the-spot! Anxious, aren't we?"

I tried to ignore her cynical remark and just thanked her for meeting me.

Jill said, "So what's up? What've you heard?"

The conversation was awkward to initiate.

I said, "Well, I had a business golf outing with David. You know David, right?"

Jill said, "Oh God. Shit!"

Jill just went kind of pale looking, with a sort of worried expression.

I said, "That sort of says it, right? "Shit." - David had some pretty interesting things to say about "Elvira," a hot-crazy slut at your party."

Jill's response was flat, like it was emotionally damped, "Well, don't jump to conclusions. KK did some shit, but you need to be empathetic."

I said, "What kind of shit did KK do? I'm trying to be empathetic - that's why we're talking."

Jill's response was kind of long-winded:

"She's a new momma, right? You two had a first date, kind of, right? You blew it. You didn't try to find another sitter, you got your feelings hurt and wouldn't wear a costume with her and the kids, you didn't even notice how much effort she went to making herself all hot and everything, and then you made her go to the party by herself."

It took me a minute, but I said, "My fault? I "made her?" Where the fuck was I going to find a sitter, last minute on Halloween night? I was bummed too - and I did the dad-duty, and volunteered to stay home with the kids. What the fuck else was I supposed to do?"

Jill defensively said, "Well, then. You just don't get it. KK thinks you just didn't give a fuck, because you didn't make an effort."

I stewed, and said, "What effort? This is some fucked up shit. There's no way to break even - can't leave the kids home, can't go on my own, can't go with her, can't have her cancel and stay home - no win for anyone, so I'm a dick?"

We just sat in silence for a few minutes.

Jill finally said, "You got to let it go. Some crazy shit went down. KK wasn't thinking clear, she smoked too much, drank too much, and just lost it."

I said, "That's not good enough. David said she fucked some dude named "Mark." I don't even fucking know any "Mark." He said it was crazy, wild shit, to the point he thought cops might come. David said that the dude's wife caught KK fucking her husband. Is that true?"

After a long, long pause, Jill said, "It was a mess. Yeh, she fucked some other drunk dude. It was a party. So, yeh, his wife walked in on them. I stopped her from beating KK's ass, or maybe it was the other way around."

I said, "Well then. That's a whole 'lotta what the fuck, isn't it?"

Jill's immediate retort was, "You just need to let it go - mommy hormones, being pissed, stoned, and drunk. It wasn't anything. Just let it go."

I said, "Who else saw? Who else knows about it?"

Jill replied, "Not as many people as you think. So KK flashed her tits a lot, so fucking what. So did other women. The Mark guy and his wife have their own problems. Fuck them. KK might have sucked another cock or two, but she only fucked Mark."

I said, "So I'm supposed to feel better that my wife only flashed her tits to everyone, and just sucked a couple of strange cocks, and only fucked one dude? Is that right?"

Jill, after a long pause said, "You just gotta let this blow over. you gotta get past it. Like you never got drunk and fucked around, right? I know better. You can be a dick, and make things way worse, or you can be a big boy, and just forget it. I need to get back - I have shit to do. That's all I can tell you. Just get the fuck over it. She'll be fine, you'll be fine."

With that as closure, Jill got up and left me, sitting over the cold dregs of a cup of coffee.

I tried to let it go, and the vision of my cheating wife slowly faded from the forefront of my thoughts. It was difficult at first.

I was disturbed that for a while, the only way I could get hard with KK was thinking about her fucking some strange guy.

During the next month or so I tried to coax her into telling what happened, even getting her drunk, hoping to solicit a confession from her. None of it worked. The thoughts of her going wild at that party, sucking strange cocks, flashing her big tits, and fucking Mark provided lots of jack off fodder for quite a while.

A little more than two decades later, after KK and I had become immersed in the hot wife thing, on a Halloween night, late, after we'd come home from a party, where I knew she had hooked up for a quickie, she disclosed the whole truth to me and confessed to her drunken fuck-fest with "Mark."

The confession may have been triggered by her attire, an Elvira costume, complete with cleavage baring gown, pantyhose, and a wig.

When we got to our bedroom, KK pushed me onto the bed and stripped me down. She flipped her big boobs out of the top of the gown, and hiked it up around her belly. My wife started grinding on my hard cock, mashing it against the wet crotch of her pantyhose.

KK said, "I'm going to tell you a secret. I was a bad wife!"

She wiggled around, and shinnied out of her pantyhose, then got back on top of me.

"I was very, very bad. Do you want to hear? You have to promise not to be mad...

I said, "I promise. You know I like to hear about my naughty girl..."

She had me on my back, riding my cock, fucking me with her wet, hot, cum-filled pussy, while she confessed to me the events of that long-ago Halloween night.

KK said, "Remember the last time I was "Elvira?" Do you? I do...

You made me go to Jill's party without you. And I got fucked.

I got fucked so good!"

I said, "Tell me about it. Who did you fuck?"

KK responded, "I don't even remember his name. But he had a really big dick. I made him fuck me. He was just going to get a blowjob, but when I saw his big fucking cock I wanted inside me.

So I made him fuck me, just like I'm fucking you now. God it was so fucking good to have his big cock in me, and have him wanting me like that."

She wasn't able to do a "blow by blow," because she said that she'd had so much to drink that she may have actually blacked out at one point.

KK said she remembered sucking some guy's cock in a bathroom. She vaguely recalled a drinking game, where she lost, and had to suck another guy's cock.

Then she gave me the thin recount of "Mark," and the two of them hooking up in some room at Jill's house, sucking, fucking, and going crazy.

She also remembered having to tear her pantyhose open, so he could fuck her - she said she was so drunk she couldn't figure out to take them off, so she ripped them with a nail file from her purse.

KK told me she fucked the guy and let him cum inside her. She recalled that he also blew a load in her face when she was sucking him.

The last thing she said she remembered was the guy, "Mark," jacking off onto her tongue.

That made me cum. I added my load to the hot, wet sloppy seconds I was already enjoying, and let my balls drain into KK.

She said, "You are such a nasty boy! Why does hearing about me getting fucked always do that to you?"

KK continued, slowly riding on my cock, and told me the guy's wife walked in on them, and got into a fight with her.

KK said that she only remembered hazy things after that - being pissed off, feeling sick, until finally Jill had taken her out of action and put her to bed.

She didn't remember much after that, other than waking up sick, hungover, and feeling used.

KK apologized for being "such a terrible person," and I assured her that the past is the past.

I decided not to let on that I had been aware of her fucking around at the time, and just let it be at that.

12