All Comments on 'My Wife's Infidelity - Massage Time'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hold on a minute....

....for those of us who get hard over our wives fucking around, maybe this is the start of better things to come. He obviously gets hard, so may give her a green light to keep on doing it. Her "afterward sharing" may just make their marriage even better.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 5 years ago
So, the stories in this series have something in common

The wife seems to completely disrespect the husband in every way. She cheats on him multiple times. Denies it. Gets angry at him. Lies to him. Continues fucking around behind his back. She even degrades him with her reactions.

Then, YEARS later, she reveals the prior infidelity and everything is fine. It's not JUST the sex she had, it's how she lied, deceived and disrespected him. That's the part I have the most trouble with. Why would he not be angry? She lied, denied and disrespected him for years and years and years. It seems he doesn't care about the sex. Ok. But, why doesn't he care that she clearly disrespected him so much?

Sad.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Every couple is different

Some come into sharing one way, and others another. How they get there isn’t as important as that they both enjoy it and the marriage continues.

kmreaderkmreaderabout 5 years ago
Where is the love?

I’ve read the entire series to this point and find the story intriguing although this is certainly not something I’m into myself. The biggest question I have is whether you two (assuming these are all true) have a genuine loving relationship. I’m not knocking your lifestyle, to each their own as they say, but in none of the dialogue have I found any true expressions of love. It seems there must be an underlying love for the two of you to have been through so much and stay together throughout all the messiness on both of your parts, but it seems to me that KK is either bitchy or sexy as hell yet never loving.

tazz317tazz317about 5 years ago
HER INFIDELITY

his coming of age as a cuck, TK U MLJ LV NV

KSBerryKSBerryabout 5 years ago
Hot Slut

I love what a hot, wanton slut KK is. I can do without licking your own cum, but I really enjoy reading about KK's hotwife lifestyle. Keep em cumming, oops, I mean coming.

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 5 years ago
Good husband

A faithful husband always licks up the cum from his wife. Nice ending:-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjw_kk@jw_kk
Serial adulterer, and partner of hot wife, actively living the hot wife lifestyle for roughly a decade.