All Comments on 'My Wife's Infidelity - Modeling'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 5 years ago
I like her game

Great start, more please xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Lost Interest....

I suppose there are some who would find this interesting. But for the most part I found it a telling story. A sad story for a young mans obsessive love for a young girl that felt no love for him or for any one person, but herself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I went through a similar phase

The difference is I needed the money for tuition, books, and dormitory space. I started with nude modeling for some fraternity boys, and quickly learned they would pay handsomely to fuck me. I earned my way through university being a nasty, paid whore. It was what it was, doing what I had to do.

I have a wonderful husband and family now, and no one in my life knows of my actions 30 years ago. I am happy and have forgiven myself for my whoring behavior. Life is good.

I loved your story for the memories it revived.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
@Anonymous 2/22/19

I enjoyed this story when I first read it so I returned to it and have just seen your comment.

Although comments are supposed to be about the story I was strongly moved by quite a few years of professional experience to reply to yours. Unfortunately it's not often lawyers get to talk to people before problems arise.

If you really are in the situation you describe my very firm advice is for you to be prepared for when your family finds out because, if they do, it will probably go much less well than you may imagine.

I handle divorces and, in this part of the US at least, an increasing proportion of them take place among couples in their 50's. Although they often start out saying to me that they have grown apart, the children have left home etc., when questioned about why they want to go through the very real trauma of even a 'friendly' divorce it turns out that one partner has lost the respect that he or she formerly had for the other.

The things that caused this may seem quite trivial and long in the past, a few white lies for example, or, more seriously, a poorly-concealed drinking, gambling or porn habit, even an old affair but they all undermine trust. Deliberately hiding from your husband that he married a part-time whore isn't trivial. It may be thirty years ago and you say that you have forgiven yourself for deceiving your family all that time. But for them it will be fresh and new and probably shocking. Since you have taken the trouble to hide the truth all this time you presumably believe that they won't like it.

'Life is good' you say. Great! But you may well be living on the edge of a precipice and you have little control over whether you are going to fall over it-there's always a risk that one of your 'clients' or their friends will meet one of your family or their friends. It's surprising how often it happens. Start preparing to give yourself as soft a landing as possible by thinking carefully about what you will say and do if the stressful moment arrives. I deal with a lot of people who thought that they would never be found out so they decided to cross that bridge when they came to it; they usually fall off the bridge. Fabricating a consistent, credible and persuasive story is almost impossible when you are under fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjw_kk@jw_kk
Serial adulterer, and partner of hot wife, actively living the hot wife lifestyle for roughly a decade.