My Wife's Infidelity - Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
487 Followers

The commonality between all three scenes so far was sort of fetish - young woman, solo, teasing, masturbation and such.

The room looked like a bedroom of some sort, with a brick wall as background, and a bed in the corner.

The scene cut to KK stripping out of the top, and playing with her nipples, pinching, pulling, rubbing them with her fingers, and a general "tit tease" of KK doing various things with her boobs.

That segment ended in an extreme close-up, with KK pinching her nipples between the tips of her manicured nails, tugging and twisting them for the camera.

My cock was throbbing and my balls were aching.

The next scene segment was KK stripping out of her bottoms, running her manicured nails through her bush, turning for the camera to slap herself on the ass, spreading her legs apart, and pulling her butt cheeks open, all kinds of tease of that sort.

My cock was throbbing in my hands, watching KK play for the camera.

In the next cut, KK was completely naked, except for the sandals, and on the bed.

The camera rolled as KK began some serious masturbation and exhibition - her fingers were everywhere, and she got incredibly wet.

KK juices were running out of her tight little pussy as she fingered herself, and opened up for the camera.

In one part of the scene, she pulled her labia open, rubbed her clit, until it was pink-red, erect, and had an obvious orgasm, including lots of close-ups of hard contractions of her pussy and ass.

After that, she wet her fingers with saliva and pussy juice, and fingered her ass for the camera.

The video ended similar to its opening, with a little wink and smile for the camera.

I managed not to cum the first time I watched that video - but by the time I was a halfway through watching it a second time, I lost it, blowing my load all over my hand, and my shorts.

I jacked off the entire day, while watching the videos, waiting for KK to get home.

In between orgasms, while waiting to recover, I made copies of the videos on my secure hard drive, just in case KK wanted the thumb-drive back.

Eventually I exhausted myself, jacking off until I couldn't cum anymore.

I did more thinking about the period of time when the video was likely shot.

Since KK still had her braces, and was wearing her engagement ring, that dated things into about a six month window of time around the window that KK'd broken off our engagement.

I knew that during some of that period, she was cheating on me, with at least one, possibly two different guys.

I had no idea KK had ever done these videos; based on the filming technique, and some of the "signature" aspects of the videos, they were clearly pro-am, commercial tease porn.

The videos looked familiar in motif, to a long running series from a low-budget production company - the wink, the settings, the general structure and progression of the solo subject were all reminiscent of similar porn I'd seen over the years.

When KK finally got home, at first she didn't have much to say, and asked for some help unloading stuff from her car.

She casually asked, "Did you have a nice afternoon baby?", with a little smirk on her face.

I didn't respond immediately.

After putting the bounty from her shopping trip away, I asked her, "Are those videos of you in the wild?

I sort of recognize the scene style, the sets, and some aspects of the shots from some porn scenes I've seen in a series..."

KK's first response was, "Have you been watching porn again?

Without me?

Haven't we talked about that?

How is it you recognize the scene style, exactly?"

I tried changing the subject, saying "Well, that was a long time ago.

I just remember the motif, the hot chic throwing a wink to the camera, and some of the set, like the glass wall."

KK said, "Yes, I guess they're in the wild.

But probably nobody would ever buy 'em, and if they did, they might not recognize me."

I said, "I recognized you."

KK said, "Well, that's different. You'e special.

Monty convinced me to shoot them - at least the first one.

They flew me out to Baltimore for the audition and everything! I felt like a star!

I did the other two on my own, after the production company kept calling me back and pestering me.

Maybe because I blew the producer after my audition tape too? That might've had something to do with it.

I got my tickets and hotel paid for, and they even picked me up in a limo. It was kind of fun.

What did you think of my acting debut?"

I responded, "I think it is the one of the hottest fucking things I've ever seen!

My sweet little wife is a porn star... who knew?"

KK said, "I'm not a porn star!

Those were just tease and kink videos made for dirty boys like you to jack off to... that's not really porno!

And besides, I didn't actually fuck anyone on video - just after they were done shooting.

So that doesn't count.

Besides, it was Monty's idea, at least the try-out.

I did it to get him to shut up, and stop trying to take naked video of me."

I asked, "Did you shoot these while we were still engaged?"

KK said, "Well... yes. I shot them about a month before I broke up with you, just after Monty started fucking me.

You're not mad are you?

That was a long, long time ago."

I told her that I wasn't really mad, but that I still wanted to beat Monty's ass.

KK said, "Oh dear, that's precious! So cute!

You're still jealous of him... that's funny.

He was just a hard cock with a lot of money to spend, and I was young and impressionable.

Besides, I never told him about the other two video shoots.

And I dumped him after I figured out what an ass he was."

KK sighed, and said, "I'm exhausted.

I'm going to go lie down and take a nap.

Be a dear and wake me in an hour or so, and then we'll have dinner, and talk some more."

Our chat was over, and my wife strutted off down the hallway toward the bedroom.

I've since figured out the video series these appeared in is no longer available.

Just for posterity, I keep on the look-out through e-Bay and other vintage porn outlets in case a "second hand" copy comes on the market.

The production company shuttered in 2012, but I've managed to find ripped copies of the two long-segment videos on a couple of porn sites.

Reading the comments on those videos is always a hot thing - I have them bookmarked, and visit them every so often to see what new nasty comments appear about KK.

KK and I often play a game, searching together for naughty photos of my wife on the Internet.

We'll frequently look at those sites, while I read KK the comments she masturbates, imagining hundreds, maybe thousands of strangers who've looked at her videos while stroking and cumming.

There's more to this, but that serves as a separate chapter in my chronicle of KK's mischief.

jw_kk
jw_kk
487 Followers