All Comments on 'My Wife's Infidelity - Monty'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep Going

Some will hate this, some of us love it. Write for your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More more more

Let's hear all about the naughty things she has done over the years. That's what this category was designed for, women getting dick from other guys. Bring it on!

MrKachingMrKachingalmost 5 years ago
aww

What a fun slut you have for a girlfriend. I hope she starts bringing you creampries:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Just like my wife.

Last Friday my wife, who is 58 years old, had a late afternoon meeting at her work. As usual, after the meetings, the employees meet at a local restaurant for dinner. At about 9 o'clock my wife called me and told me that she was "talking" to the new employee, John, a black man about her age. I asked her if she was coming home late so that I could go pick her up. She said the conversation with John was lively so she would stay until closing for a nightcap. I then heard a man's voice say in the background, "We don't have much time". I pressed my wife for more info. She said "don't wait up. John wants to me have again. I am having fun and relaxation. Yes, I am worshiping a big, black cock right now. Just like in the films we watch". I was shocked and turned on at the same time knowing my wide was in bed with another man, a black man to boot. "I hope you are having fun" was my reply. Next morning my wife arrives home, strips and crawls into the bed. I tried to offer her breakfast as I played with her pussy. Her pussy was lacking lubrication and had traces of black pubic hairs. After sleeping almost twenty four hours, she woke and talked and she admitted that a big dick can do wonders.

ernieb030639ernieb030639over 3 years ago

good story, can you rename them so we can read them in order?

jw_kkjw_kkover 3 years agoAuthor

There is no provision to rename, or edit a title or content once it is published on Literotica.

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

Very hot! And interesting as psychology and sociology too.

.

I just discovered this series. Reading the "Chronicle," I longed for some specifics to complement that long series of generalizations. Well, "Monty" is full of very well-chosen, well-composed specifics: great! This writer knows how to write.

.

I was kind of looking forward to skimming through five dozen comments from deeply offended LW trolls, each saying, in essence, "She's a whore! ... I HATE CUCKS!! ,,, This marriage is DOOMED!!!" Dang! Somebody seems to have erased them all before I got here. No wonder this is only Comment #7. I'll have to look elsewhere for my daily dose of vitriol, spleen, and self-righteousness. Apart from that grievous omission, though, this is a really good story. Five stars, for sure, and I'm going to start reading the rest of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjw_kk@jw_kk
493 Followers
Serial adulterer, and partner of hot wife, actively living the hot wife lifestyle for roughly a decade.