All Comments on 'My Wife's Infidelity - Tangerine'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My take

She had every right to be pissed at you and Laura. Its the dishonesty, secrecy, and betrayal you dished out to her. She obviously is willing to forgive if not forget.

What spouse would forget as the previous idiot responders seem to think is normal.

She's obviously a strong intelligent woman who made you come clean. You're lucky to have her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

Really liked your story. Which is what it is, a story. We know it's fantasy. Who dodesn't do fantasies in the bedroom. From wigs, to alter egos, hubby and I have done a lot.

Anyways, the naughtiness of what she did. So hot. Being used like that. I'd like to read more of her infidelities. Keep it up, maybe I'll even get to cum next time, heehee

jw_kkjw_kkover 5 years agoAuthor
Triggered? Sensitive? Uninformed?

FWIW, judgement, absent context, facts, or deeper insight from “brave” anonymous commenters adds little, if any value or insight.

In the era in which this happened, HIV was rare, almost non-existent between heterosexual, non-monogamous partners. STD/STI rates in the population/demographic involved were similarly low.

Our marriage has survived multiple infidelities, and in fact thrived.

As the caveat at the opening suggested, if you are triggered by infidelity, hit the back button, and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah, all wrong and stuff but….

Did hubby fucked his hysteric wife in the ASS after all?!! If yes than he‘s a winner.

Captcha

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Heu, c'est quoi comme histoire ???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous