All Comments on 'My Wife's Infidelity - The Traveler'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s great that her playing led to some awesome sex. It’s a shame that she could never admit to it though.

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

HOT story!!!! What a shame KK was not more open with hubby ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, yes,yes KK was a slut and a gutter snipe, but she did not with hold a thing from him. She purposefully allowed him to "discover" the photos of her activities. And he, (poor dummy) allowed it perhaps reveled in it. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One could argue that kk had a signed "hall pass" so that this wasnt really cheating in the traditional sense, and i do like that this story didn't fit the traditional formula for such things too.

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck still deleting any comment that praises his great cuck and whore stories.

brownlabbrownlabover 2 years ago

Just finished reading your whole catalog here in publish date order. I really enjoyed your stories thank you for sharing! I would love to hear more about the specific details of your day to day life with KK. And how she respects you as a husband (or not really)? I'm sure this type of relationship is possible just so uncommen I suspect.

Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

For me, this was a sad story. To discover that the love of your life has a lover she is being sexual with, that he is dominating her completely and making her do outrageous things with other men. Sure he got hot sex while NOT confronting her, but think about the pain in his heart. How does one cope with the constant heartache of knowing that your wife is fucking so many others? Does she really love you? Will she end up leaving you? Having children with a whore, are they even yours? I am sorry my friend. I know the pain that you have gone thru, and may still be suffering. I had a nympho wife #4 myself. She could never tell the truth, but she sure could lie looking me in the eye. But I couldn't leave the house for an hour and she would make a call and have someone over to bang her within half an hour. LOL, I had to leave a sound-activated cassette recorder in the bedroom to finally get the truth. 5 stars for great writing. Great story. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My own wife was having regular sex with three younger guys and I only found out when I found a video of her in action.

I confronted her and she owned up that it had been going on for a year as I could not fulfil her desire for sex.

We are still together and her exploits continue .

Accord6666Accord6666about 1 month ago

The story started nowhere and ended at the same place

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous