My Wife's Infidelity - The Traveler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night, I stewed over it all. It was going to be mid-Saturday, maybe Sunday before KK got home; "stuff had come up" that caused her to extend her trip - I had a good idea what likely "came up," her lover's cock...

KK got home Sunday afternoon, a full day later than planned. She was grumpy and tired, electing to take a nap. The kids were about their activities for the afternoon, we had the house to ourselves until mid-evening at least. I gave in, letting KK nap in solitude. I sat in my study, a combination of angry, horny, and anxiety filled, trying to fight back the desire to confront her.

After a couple of hours, I quietly went into the bedroom, finding KK still sleeping soundly. I decided to take a shower, hoping for sex when she finally stirred, my cock hard from over-imagining KK engaging in hot sex with the stranger in the photos. In the shower, I had my eyes closed, absent-mindedly stroking my erection, thinking about KK's lips on the stranger's cock, or his thick tool plunging in and out of her gooey pussy.

I snapped to attention at the sound of KK clearing her throat; "What's going on there baby? Working off some stress are we? You're so big and hard, are you dreaming naughty thoughts?" "Who 'bout? Me? Some dirty little whore? You naughty man!"

Caught red-handed, masturbating, I was flushed with embarrassment. My stomach was in a knot, incongruently, my cock stayed hard, my stroking slowed slightly at the intrusion, but I felt compelled to continue it. I turned under the spray, facing KK, staring at her, continuing to imagine her trysting away with the stranger, stroking my throbbing dick. KK licked her upper lip, then started shinnying out of her clothes.

Naked, KK got into the shower with me, knelt, taking my balls and cock into her hands, sucking and licking me, while looking up, eyes locked to mine. I blasted her mouth and throat, not lasting two minutes in her wet mouth. KK swallowed every single drop, while squeezing and milking my balls.

I pulled her off the shower floor, cum-kissing her under the shower spray, groping her tits, her ass, her pussy. I got hard again, envisioning her sucking and fucking those strange men in a hotel room. We got out of the shower stall, with me guiding her to my sink counter. We were both dripping wet. I turned her toward the vanity mirror, spread her thighs, burying my cock in her from behind, using her hips like handles, madly fucking away, watching her tits bounce and jiggle in the mirror, enjoying the expression on her face.

While I fucked away at KK, I vocalized:

"Baby, were you a naughty girl on your trip? Did you hook up with your boyfriend, let him fuck your sweet hot pussy?"

"Did you let him cum inside you? Did you taste it, his hot jizz?"

I kept up that monolog until KK turned it to dialog, adding to the narrative:

"Oh baby, I let him fuck me. I gave him my mouth, my pussy, my ass... I let him cum all inside me, deep, so deep inside me... I used his big, fat, hard dick to make me happy. So fucking big... so fucking hard!"

"I let him cum in me, like I let you baby, I made him cum inside me. Does that make you hard? Does it make you wanna' cum too, all inside me, fill me up, so much hot cum?"

KK and I kept up the hot, dirty talk. Given that I'd cum in her mouth, I was able to keep going for a while longer in her dripping snatch without losing it. Finally, KK went down a depraved path:

"I let my boyfriend give me to another man... Did you know I'd ever do something so naughty? I let them both have me, all at the same time. It felt so good baby, so goddamned good! Two big, hard, fat cocks, all mine, all at once... so full... so much cumming. They made me squirt baby, made me cum so good!"

I completely lost it, unloading into KK's pussy, banging away at her. It was unclear if her "confession" was fabricated, real, or a blend of the two. In the moment, it didn't matter. The two of us spent the remainder of the afternoon enjoying sex together, until we heard the kids banging around near dinner time. I managed to tamp back the notion of confronting KK, or pressuring her, instead electing to enjoy the uninhibited, passionate reunion sex.

This situation persisted a little more than a year longer. It was a constant emotional tight-rope, teetering toward confronting KK about her infidelity, instead of encouraging it, and tolerating her cheating. The situation tapered off as the end of KK's contract with that client approached. It was a combination of things; she'd gotten bored creatively with the assignment, and there were competing, higher paying gigs in the wind. The travel tapered off, until one day KK announced to me that she'd elected not to renew it, and would instead be focusing on projects closer to home.

From time to time, I enjoyed the purloined photographs, stroking myself silly to the images of KK's hotel gang-bang. I continued my pillow-talk campaign, the fantasy of "Brad," and eventually other lovers, each represented by their own unique dildo, feeding KK fantasy after fantasy. She never actually confessed, until years after those events. KK's confession came about through couples therapy, after we officially started doing the hot wife thing.

Those confessions were delivered in dribs and drabs, KK using them to tease, arouse, and stimulate me by recounting her indiscretions. The "repeat" performer I'd noted in the photographs was in fact a steady lover, an affair partner. Not unexpectedly, he was a colleague of KK's. Their initial encounter was after too much to drink at the hotel bar, a fumbling, furtive union in his hotel room. The man, "Russel," was dominant, with some personality traits we'd afforded the fictional "Brad." In that same sense, Russel, dominant, confident, "made" KK do things, naughty things, gang-bangs, group sex, orgies, lesbian sex, bisexual, gonzo encounters, naked pictures, videos, you name it. Russel, a foil to provide KK air cover for her actions was a trigger for her to unleash her sexuality. Travel provided an avenue, and venues to engage in indiscreet encounters with Russel, and other men.

Throughout that time, KK essentially enjoyed an alternative sex life, on the road, out of sight, sexual excess, exploring any sordid act she could imagine - Russel provided a target to "blame," an excuse. After all, Russel "made her do it," and I encouraged KK, pressured her through my incessant pillow-talk, incentivized and enabled her affair.

In retrospect, I wish that the "wasted" energy in those years was otherwise directed - I'd happily have supported, encouraged, and enabled KK to have those clandestine experiences, while being fully "read in" and aware of them. In the vein of acceptance, I don't look back with anger or traditional remorse on KK's infidelity. I enjoy hearing about it, reliving her experiences, the pleasure she received, as well as gave. I'd never deny her the joy.

12