My Wife's Infidelity - Vignettes

Story Info
Short vignettes describing my wife's cheating episodes.
5.4k words
3.04
30.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jw_kk
jw_kk
494 Followers

If you are negatively triggered by scenarios involving infidelity, cheating, cuckolding, or similar topics, hit the back button now - there's nothing here for you, and no one cares about your derisive comments...

This piece is more a series of vignettes, than an account of a single event in KK's long history of infidelity.

I've chosen to structure it into instances of KK cheating where I was certain of her infidelity first-hand, and a second category where my knowledge of her cheating was second-hand.

I had my reasons for not confronting KK about her affairs during that period of our lives; in part, it was because I encouraged it, in part because of my own infidelity. I also found it extraordinarily erotic.

The first discovery of KK's cheating, after we got married was pretty traumatic for me. It happened about 10-months after our wedding.

The newlywed glow was fading as we approached the first full year of being married. In parallel, I was enjoying early career success. There were distractions, like my graduate program, and what would become the early phases of an affair I conducted with a colleague. In contrast, KK hadn't been able to find her "dream job," in her field of interest, commercial photography. She was showing signs of boredom, frustration, and other things I just couldn't figure out in the moment - in part a consequence of immaturity and lack of life experience on my part.

We'd also begun having minor arguments - disagreements over KK's spending habits. New shoes, clothing, jewelry, and accessories that she wanted, but that we really couldn't afford on just my salary. I started pressuring her to get a job, even if it wasn't her dream job, just to get something going.

KK found employment with a real-estate agency. She had several components to her job, including photographing properties that were being marketed, hosting open houses, and doing pre/post move-in/move-out inspections on the company's rental and lease properties.

There were a series of events which led me to suspicions that KK was cheating. There were inexplicable late evenings, where KK didn't show up at home on time. I was finding new items in her wardrobe, expensive things; clothing, shoes, lingerie, despite our disagreement on spending. There were nights where KK essentially rejected my sexual advances, where she'd normally have been responsive, instead she was stand-offish, or outright denying my touch.

My concerns escalated, until one day I followed her to work, trailing about ten minutes behind her. I spent most of that morning parked in the far corner of the lot at her office, a "stake out" of sorts. Around lunch time, KK came out of the building, arm in arm with her boss...

I felt like my heart had skipped a beat, a sort of gut-punch at the sight of them flirtatiously engaging, laughing, smiling, as they walked arm in arm to what I assumed was his car.

The two of them got into the car. I followed them. After about ten minutes, they pulled into the parking lot of a condominium complex, one where the agency had several properties that were leased out to corporate travelers for short-term living needs. KK and her boss went into one of the condos. I watched, crouched down from the front seat of my car, peering over the steering wheel, for almost two hours.

No one else, no clients, service people, came to the condo during that interval. KK and her boss finally left - I watched them exit the condo together, then trailed them back to her office. On exiting his vehicle, KK embraced him, kissed him passionately, then they went into the building.

That was my first direct knowledge of her cheating. There was no other possible explanation for what was going on.

Over the next few months, I trailed KK several times. Sometimes I'd 'come up dry," but most of my stake-out results were similar to the first. KK would often rendezvous with her boss at various properties the firm either managed, or had on the market. Once I followed the two of them to a cheap motel, but most of the time, their encounters were at one of the agency's properties.

The pattern was usually the same in the evenings. KK was reluctant to engage sexually with me, or "tired," or felt unwell, or some such excuse.

I was able to put together the pieces around things like KK's expanding wardrobe. Her boss was buying her expensive clothing, shoes, and even jewelry. Often, she wore one of these outfits to work. Once I figured out what was going on, often I furiously masturbated to the imagination of KK stripping out of one of those classy outfits for her boss, the two of them fucking, sucking and carrying on together fueled my insane jerk-off sessions.

I made the conscious decision not to confront her about the affair. It finally came to an end after KK moved to another job at a commercial ad agency. It was however not her last affair.

Another discovery occurred at a party. The event was an open-house, orchestrated by a couple we were acquainted with, a celebration of their daughter's graduation from college.

The alcohol was flowing freely that evening. I wasn't much interested in policing KK's drinking, which sometimes contributes to her loss of inhibition. More than an hour into the event, I lost track of KK. After about a half hour of her bing "MIA," I decided I should go find her.

After fifteen or so minutes of discreet searching, I made my way to the pool area, thinking KK might've gone out for some air, a routine thing if she's had too much to drink. The deck was empty, but I heard the muffled sound of voices, giggling, coming from the pool cabana. I ventured carefully, quietly to the door, to see who might be inside, however I found it locked.

I walked around the structure, which had several windows. All were closed, the interior covered by louvered shades - all but one. The window's shade was partly up, and the louvers open. I peeked inside. To my surprise, KK was inside, completely naked, on her knees. There were three men, none of whom I recognized, similarly nude, seated on a sofa.

KK was intently sucking the guy on the far end, while the other two men looked on, stroking their hard cocks, watching my wife blow the man. I was instantly rock hard, simultaneously shocked and a bit angry. Muffled moans, intensifying, suggested that KK's skills had him on the edge of orgasm. Within a few more seconds, he had his hands in KK's hair, pulling her mouth down onto his cock, ejaculating in her mouth.

I watched, panting, for twenty more minutes, as KK moved onto the other two guys, letting them drain their balls down her throat, never spilling a drop.

There was a brief pause, then all four of them got onto the floor. I knew what was about to happen - KK was going to let all three of them fuck her! I spent a half-hour crouched there, watching the action, in a state of near paralysis, transfixed by what I was seeing - my whore of a wife, in use by three strangers. Before it was over, KK had taken all three men in her mouth, pussy, and ass. I watched them wipe down, deciding to leave the scene as they dressed, I went back and joined the party.

KK showed up about fifteen minutes later, a devious smile on her face, very animated, almost giddy. I said nothing, my mind racing, visualizing over and over again what I'd just watched. KK enjoyed another couple of glasses of wine, then told me she needed to go home. I complied, we excused ourselves, and I drove her home. As we readied for bed, KK stripped, flopped onto the bed,overcome from the wine. I took my turn with her, fucking her sloppy pussy until I couldn't hold off any longer, finally filling her with cum, now mixed with the loads of three strange men.

Another of these events took place at a charity gala. I was one of two co-hosts at the event, which had ballooned out of proportion. Initially there were just under two-hundred attendees expected, however the audience mushroomed in size to nearly six-hundred people. The crowd size required us to make last-minute changes in venue to accommodate them all, adding stress and complexity.

The event was formal, tuxes for men, evening gowns for the ladies. I'd taken KK shopping several days before to incentivize her attendance. She selected a sequined, silver evening gown, which featured a skirt slit up both sides, high on her thighs. KK also picked out incredibly hot metallic stockings, along with ankle-strap heels.

We had to travel for the event, and elected to stay at the resort hotel where the gala was being held. Before we left our suite, KK let me watch her dress - her intent was to get my attention, and get me horny. She succeeded wildly - electing to wear only her garter and the shiny stockings under that glamorous dress - no panties, no bra. I left the hotel suite with a raging, painful hard-on.

Unfortunately, my responsibilities during the event, the associated distraction, combined with the necessity of schmoozing with the crowd became a problem. KK got pouty and annoyed because I wasn't paying enough attention to her.

When it came time for me to emcee the main event, I was on the stage, at the podium. About five to ten minutes in, I caught the unmistakable sight of KK leaving the ballroom - with another man. I had to get through the next forty-five minutes with a lump in my throat, thoughts of what might be going on racing in my head.

As soon as I was able, I left the stage and went to look for KK. I hoped she'd just gotten bored, maybe went for drink with the stranger, likely someone who'd chatted her up. In my gut, I knew better. She was nowhere in the area.

Out of intuition and instinct, I got on the elevator, heading to our hotel suite. When the elevator door opened, I caught sight of KK and the stranger at the end of the hallway, exiting from our suite... I ducked out, into the nearby alcove that contained an ice machine, barely managing avoiding being caught as the two of them walked down the hall toward the elevators.

I waited until I heard the elevator chime, then a few more seconds. I pressed the down call button, following her down in a separate elevator. I went back into the ballroom through a side door, eventually finding KK seated at our table. She looked a little flushed, her hair a little mussed. KK made some smalltalk, griped at me about how boring the whole thing was, finally telling me she was tired, and wanted me to take her to bed.

Eventually we were back in our suite. We'd left the room in order, the bed made. Now it was unmade, the spread pulled down at the foot of the bed, on the floor, the top sheet down, along with a towel on the floor on one side. She evidently didn't care about covering up her little adventure, or had decided I wouldn't notice.

KK undressed in the bathroom - I used the moment to assess the situation, the unmade bed, a damp hand towel, with the scent of cum on it...

KK finished in the bathroom, stepped into the suite in just her stockings and heels, looking sexy as Hell. She said, "Get naked baby... I want you to do me!"

"Do me" is KK's code-word for cunnilingus - she wanted me to lick her pussy! She flounced onto the bed while I hurriedly stripped out of my tux, throwing the clothing over the back of the desk chair.

I went down on my wife, kissing, slurping, tonguing her recently used pussy, pretending as if I had no idea she'd just gotten herself a quickie-fuck not more than an hour ago. After tongue-fucking KK to two orgasms, I reclaimed her, vigorously plunging my cock in and out of her, until I experienced a mind-bending orgasm, all while thinking of her riding some strange guy's cock in that very bed.

Another of KK's trysts occurred at a wedding reception. It was one of those events where we knew only a few of those attending, we'd traveled out of state for the wedding, reception and related festivities. About two hours into the reception, I lost track of KK.

She surfaced again in the lounge area in the reception hall - I saw her, perched on a loveseat, facing a handsome gentleman, wholly engaged in chatting, flirting, and fawning over him. I watched from across the room, trying to be discreet, remaining somewhat camouflaged by the crowd. Using them as cover, I took in the scene, watching KK overtly seducing the man. It was fascinating, as well as somewhat embarrassing. Although I can't say that anyone in the room was acquainted with either of us, I was concerned that someone we knew might catch this unfolding scene.

After fifteen to twenty minutes of watching KK's provocative behavior, the two of them stood. I ducked a little, behind the crowd, determined to see what KK was up to, and how far she was going to push this behavior in a very public setting.

Somewhat to my surprise, KK scanned the room, her head swiveling, then she leaned over to her new friend, whispered something in his ear, followed by leading the gentleman out the doorway, exiting the room.

I hesitated for a moment, then made my way to that exit, which led into a hallway. There was a short flight of stairs at the far end, I could hear footsteps and KK giggling - they were ascending the stairs to the second floor. I paused, then continued trailing after them. I reached the landing just in time to see KK and the gentleman entering a restroom at the opposite end of the hallway. I had her dead to rights - caught, red-handed.

After the door closed, I quietly made my way down the hall, considering my options, from bursting in and confronting her, to turning around to wait it out. Instead, I leaned on the door frame, my ear close to the panel and listened.

Neither of them were doing much to be discreet. Though the closed door muted their "conversation," I was able to hear most of it:

"Damn you have a big cock!" That was followed by several clear "oohs" and "aahs," then a male voice, "Your tits are gorgeous...," then "Fuck, oh fuck that feels good, suck it baby, suck it!"

There was lots of male moaning after that for the next several minutes. Then KK's voice, "That's it... put that monster in me... Oh God, fuck me! Fuck me with that big hard cock! Fuck me!"

I simultaneously felt nauseated, hot, my head pounding, while my cock was hard as a steel rod, throbbing, aching, as I visualized what was happening in the restroom, my wife fucking a stranger. The panting and moaning, a blend of KK and the guy intensified, finally capped with "Oh God! That's it... that's it... I want you to cum in me! Cum inside me!"

At that point, I felt a growing wet spot in my boxers, as my cock leaked jizz, my entire being over-stimulated by what was happening behind that door. I leaned away, looking down at my crotch to see if any obvious sign of my spooge leak was visible through my slacks. Fortunately, the dark Navy blue fabric didn't seem to be showing a cum spot.

I heard several more hard to identify sounds, then I decided they were finishing up, so I made my way back down the hallway and stairs, having decided not to confront KK about the quickie-fuck she'd just indulged herself in. I hung out for a while in the main reception hall, after what seemed an eternity, KK materialized, looking no worse for the wear.

Later that evening, in our hotel suite, I watched KK undress. She was sans panties, a curiosity, since when we left for the reception, she had been wearing a pair of black lace panties. I decided to try a "crafty" challenge; "Baby, where's your undies?"

KK lied, "I didn't wear any. Is that naughty?"

My now nude wife said, "Come to bed. I need some loving. Weddings are so romantic, aren't they?"

The foreplay lasted only minutes, as my cock was raging hard for her. The fuck session was selfish, almost rough - I penetrated her used pussy easily. I was in a mental, emotional state that was making it difficult to cum. I managed about twenty minutes of angry, emotional banging away in KK's juicy box before I relaxed enough to cum. I lost my load, visualizing KK squatting on some strange dude's hard cock, bouncing on it like a depraved whore.

Those four events did more to fuel my desire for KK to openly fuck other men, than they riled my anger or jealousy.

There are another series of events that I have only second-hand insight into. There was a period of time during the "soccer mom" years in which KK formed a close friendship with another team mom, Laurie.

KK and Laurie were very different in both personality, and appearance. Laurie, short, kind of chubby, with a round face, dirty blond hair, and sort of plain appearing on a day-to-day basis contrasted starkly with KK. I didn't find her especially attractive, although she wasn't by any means unattractive.

About a year into KK and Laurie's friendship, they started having a weekly "mom's night out." Dinner, sometimes a movie, sometimes cocktails, shopping, or some other innocuous activity (or so I thought).

It turns out that my horny, corrupt pervert of a wife was engaged in the process of corrupting Laurie. I found out about it all from Laurie in a series of disclosures that spanned about six months.

KK is, and always has been openly, comfortably bisexual. She's had relationships with a number of women throughout her life. If I feel jealousy, it is over those relationships, mostly because that part of KK's sex life is totally, completely closed off to me.

As it turns out, KK and Laurie had formed a close enough relationship that things had turned sexual. In addition to their bisexual encounters, KK and Laurie were also using their "mom's night out" evenings to enjoy casual sex with various men, mostly guys they picked up in clubs and bars. In essence, they were both cheating on their husbands, with each other, and random strangers that caught their fancy, usually in FMF threesomes, or similar situations.

Laurie's first disclosure was at a soccer tournament. KK was traveling on business. Laurie showed up with her daughter, an ice chest, a chair, and umbrella. She seemed surprised to find me at the event, expecting KK instead. I explained the last-minute travel situation.

Laurie and I were seated together, on the sideline, in our little "encampment" for the day. Laurie had several wine coolers in her ice chest, having expected KK to be present. Those turned out to be a sort of truth serum that afternoon.

Later, in conversation, Laurie went down an awkward path about a recent newsworthy event, related to a high-school teacher that had been outed for having sex with several of her male students.

The conversation became increasingly sexual in nature, up to the point where Laurie blurted out, "KK says you have a really, really big cock. I wish Jerry (her husband) did..."

I was stunned. Laurie continued, "You know, KK and I have lots of fun on our outings. She's opened my eyes to a whole new world."

I wasn't sure how to respond. My reply was slow in coming, "Yeah, KK's a lot of fun to be around."

There was no immediate insight into where the conversation was going, I was more or less playing dumb, but intensely interested in exactly what kind of "fun" Laurie was intimating.

Laurie kept going, "Has KK told you about me and her?" I lied, nodding in the affirmative, curious about what Laurie would say next.

"She's so pretty, and sexy, and confident! I wish I could be more like her, especially with men. You're so lucky to be with her - you know she can have any man she wants, right?"

I stammered in agreement, wondering what was next. Laurie chugged about half her drink, paused a moment, then continued her tipsy confession.

"KK took me to a party last week to meet some of her friends. It was weird though, a party at a hotel near the casino. She only knew two of the guys - I think there were maybe eight of them, and just me and KK..."

I feigned that this was normal, "Yep, sounds like KK. Always living on the edge. Ya'll were the only women at the party?"

jw_kk
jw_kk
494 Followers
12