My Wife's Infidelity - Vignettes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes - just me and KK. Turns out it was one of the guy's birthday, a little celebration. We had such a hot time. It's the first time I ever did more than one guy! My husband would kill me if he ever found out. You're so cool to not be a big baby about it."

I was in shock. Surely KK'd had conversations with Laurie that all her behavior was on the down-low, at least that seemed logical. "Cool about it..." I felt like I was on fire, flushed, hot, confused.

"Anyway, it was so much fun! Do you think, ummm... would you ummm... like to show me your big cock, maybe let me touch it, even just see it while KK's gone? We could do it tonight. Jerry's going to watch the game with his friends. We could go to your place, the girls can entertain themselves, watch videos or something while we have a little fun of our own?"

I was dumbfounded, taken completely aback. Laurie's awkward attempt, her confession, was seemingly all about seduction of her best friend's husband.

It was as if there was a tornado of thoughts in my head. I was visualizing KK and Laurie, in a hotel room with eight men, doing God knows what. I had the swirling images of KK and Laurie doing each other, fingering, kissing, tongue-fucking... that was capped with imagining Laurie, bent over on her knees and chest, my cock sliding in and out of her, cumming inside her married pussy.

When I regained enough composure, I said, "KK would absolutely kill both of us if she ever found out. She's the most jealous woman I've ever known... you're very pretty and all, but I don't think it'd be a good idea."

Laurie said, "You're really turning me down?"

I paused, "No, I just need to think about it for a bit. KK can never, ever know... if we do it..."

"I promise - pinky-swear, she'll never find out. I won't tell her. I just have to see that big cock, I just have too!"

Sparing the intervening details, we ended the day with Laurie in my bed, enjoying what turned out to be pretty hot, passionate sex. She stayed until about ten that evening, until we couldn't figure out any good excuse for her to stay overnight.

Sexually, Laurie was pretty inexperienced, a little shy, inhibited, even timid. Once she got her eyes on my cock, things changed, like a light switch flipping on. Laurie became a depraved little cock-worshipping slut. It was delightful.

Laurie's "mom body" was better than I'd imagined. Prior, I'd only seen her clothed. Naked, her curves, pale, smooth skin, along with a full blond bush were a lovely combination. Looking into her pretty blue eyes, while she licked and sucked my cock was equally lovely.

I fucked her in various positions, finding that she enjoyed doggie-style, and very, very deep penetration the most enjoyable technique. Laurie had absolutely no hesitation with me taking her bare-back, although I had no idea what, if any contraception she might be using - this was pre-vasectomy for me, it never gave me pause that I might knock her up.

I digress... As time passed, Laurie disclosed four more of their joint infidelities. Each disclosure was part of another of her awkward approaches to seduction.

I decided to play along, play dumb in a sense, in that I said nothing to cause Laurie to believe that KK hadn't read me in on things. What I found out was fascinating in multiple dimensions.

One element was KK's lies to Laurie. As part of KK's process of corrupting and seducing Laurie, she intimated to Laurie that I knew all about her extra-marital sexual adventures, and was completely OK with it. The motivation was to erode Laurie's guilt over cheating on her own husband. KK normalized it, made it seem that I was consenting to her fucking other men.

The irony is that I'd have definitely consented, encouraged, and supported KK's desires. After years, it's something the two of us still talk over, and sort out.

The first of the remaining four events Laurie disclosed took place during "mom's night out." KK and Laurie were supposed to have dinner, then take in a movie, at least that's what they told Jerry and I. Instead of "dinner and a movie," KK and Laurie went to a club, featuring a live band.

They drank a little too much, and got frisky with one another on the dance floor. That attracted the attention of several men. One in particular apparently got KK's notice, a guy that Laurie described as a "hottie."

Departing the club, KK, Laurie, and the "hottie" ended up back at his apartment. The events Laurie described left me breathless. The threesome that took place was evidently eye-opening for Laurie in several regards, including her first insight into just how jealous and selfish KK can be. She hates sharing a man with another woman. Laurie's story was long, but the gist of the matter is that KK got triggered when the "hottie" decided to do Laurie first. KK can't stand not being the center of attention.

Laurie told me that after she fucked the dude, KK took control, first finger-banging Laurie's freshly fucked pussy, escalating to three, then four fingers, and finally her fist. This was apparently Laurie's first fisting experience, which was described in glorious detail, as a blend of extreme pleasure, and extreme pain. Laurie told me that KK, cursing under her breath the whole time, made her lick the mix of cum and pussy cream from her fingers after KK was finished abusing her.

The ball-draining part of that disclosure occurred while Laurie was stroking my throbbing cock. She described KK and the "hottie" forcing Laurie into fuck-licking KK, while "hottie" did KK doggie-style. The KK squatted on Laurie's face, grinding her cum-filled cunt until she squirted and pissed, while dominating Laurie's face.

As the second of four disclosures, Laurie delivered a tale of a Saturday shopping trip - another ruse. The only shopping that got done was shopping for cock...

At that time, I had a medium-sized twenty-two foot runabout which I kept at a marina at a nearby lake. The slip was fully equipped, the boat maintained and ready on a lift, for immediate use. The hands at the marina just needed a phone call, by the time we'd get there, the boat was ready, in the water, fueled, and good to go.

According to Laurie, they'd made excuses to both Jerry and I about spending Saturday shopping. Instead, they planned to spend the day on the lake, indulging themselves in "girlie fun" together, private, intimate romance outdoors.

Laurie said they cruised from the marina to some spot on the lake KK had in mind. They anchored in a large cove, in an area on the lake which has a well-known county operated nude beach, one of the very few in the region. Laurie said they set anchor about two-hundred feet from a line of buoys that delineated the swimming area (boats prohibited close to the shoreline, to discourage voyeurs, maintain safety, etc.)

Laurie and I lay in bed as she recounted the event to me, while I fingered her pussy, with Laurie stroking my hard cock. Laurie told me that she and KK fooled around for the first couple of hours or so, kissing, fingering, licking, and experimenting with toys on one another.

Laurie told me that at a point, they were on the stern sundeck together, kissing and massaging oil all over each other - she said two dudes had swam out beyond the buoy line, to the boat, popping up on the gunwale together, brazenly looking on.

KK apparently asked the men to join her and Laurie on the boat, inviting them aboard. Of course, one thing led to another, with a mix of action, including girl-on-girl, guy-on-guy, as well as both Laurie and KK trading off on the guys for one-on-one, and finally foursome bi kink fucking. By the time Laurie finished her story, I'd sprayed two loads of cum all over us.

I can in part indirectly corroborate this story, as I recalled KK coming home that evening, windblown and sunburned, incongruent with a shopping trip.

Disclosure three of four was a more moderate tale, yet somehow troubling. It was basically Laurie's story of KK picking up a guy at a soccer tournament, then borrowing Laurie's van for use as a venue to have sex with him. Laurie told me that she peeked on them a few times during, seeing KK blowing the dude, riding his cock, and him licking her pussy. Laurie gave me the blow-by-blow, all while mounted on my stiff dick, riding it until I deposited my load in her wet, horny, cheating pussy.

The final tale Laurie recounted was pretty hot. Laurie and KK were part of a group of chaperones, supervising during a traveling, weekend soccer tournament.

One evening, Laurie and KK had drinks poolside with a group of dads from another team (this was after the kids had all gone to bed). Drinks, horny moms, and horny dads combined, devolving into an illicit group fuck session in one of the guy's hotel rooms.

Laurie told me there were six dads in the mix, along with her and KK. Laurie told me it was "the first kinda orgy thing I ever did..."

I had Laurie ride my throbbing cock while begging her for every detail, especially about what KK did in that scenario. One of the hottest descriptions was Laurie recounting KK taking five of the six men all at once, hearing her howling, moaning, and in bliss during the waves of orgasms she experienced, seeing the guys spurt cum in, and on her, followed by her "loving on KK" after she'd basically gone limp from the experience.

Gradually things changed, although at the time I had no insight into why. I fucked Laurie twice more after that fourth tale, but in those encounters, it was more weird than erotic for me. Laurie had become increasingly desperate, passionate, and verbal. It was focused on "loving me," how wonderful my cock was, how she wished I was her baby-daddy, not her husband Jerry. I was somewhat terrified that KK was going to figure it out.

Then things went cold. I only saw Laurie casually another half-dozen times, in social / soccer contexts. In parallel, KK and Laurie's relationship seemed to cool and dwindle. Then Laurie and her family moved to another city, a consequence of her husband Jerry taking a new job.

Much later in life, I found out as a result of one of KK's confessions that she and Laurie had a falling out, "over a man." KK was cagey, not fully honest, but she implied that I was the object of that competition. That confession came to a close with a shocker; KK ended with "I know you fucked her, but I don't care any more. You know I always win."

These are likely a small sample of all the fucking around, all the affairs KK indulged herself in. They represent the ones where I have enough knowledge of the details to tell the tale. There are dozens of other instances where I have only suspicion.

12