All Comments on 'My Wife's Infidelity - Vignettes'

by jw_kk

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Lifestyle66Lifestyle66almost 2 years ago

I'm not a usually a fan of the subterfuge with cheating types like this wife, but the unexplained affluence with clothes, missing underwear, and unmade bed suggested enough the wife knew her husband was aware of some of her activities. So, this is more of a complicit cuckhold getting back at his wife by fucking her friend without the wife knowing! Great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

"If you are negatively triggered by scenarios involving infidelity, cheating, cuckolding, or similar topics, hit the back button now" - Why do you insist on insulting potential readers? Those ARE LW scenarios, so any LW reader triggered by those is an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have lots of stories I can tell of my wife and her desire to experience as many men (and a few women) as she could while still young. One of the most memorable was at a friends apartment. My wife knew the wife and her husband invited some of his friends over. We were all listening to some music and drinking. My wife and the other wife disappeared for a bit. Her husband went back into the bedroom to find them. I was alone sitting on the couch, his friends were all sitting around the table laughing and drinking. Five minutes turned to fifteen and I was still there alone. Eventually my wife came out wearing only a bed sheet with her hair all messed up. His friends all started making comments and I felt pretty humiliated, but damn did her just fucked look and the situation turn me on. She took my hand and led me to the back bedroom where the other couple were. He was naked on the bed and his wife was on her knees sucking his dick. She turned to my wife and said she wasn’t sure he’d get hard again after the fucking my wife gave him. That night we enjoyed a foursome and I got to fuck the other wife. She was such a tiny thing and to this day I don’t think I have ever experienced such a tight pussy. I almost couldn’t get inside of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was very hot. There are lots of “real men” who puff up like a rooster when someone mentions a wife having an affair. “I’d kill her and the guy” or “I give my wife everything she needs” type of stuff. Sadly, it’s these jerks who have no clue they are driving their wives into the arms of other men. They are clueless as to what their wives are really doing on those girl’s nights out. While this story may be fictional or not, it definitely has a ring of truth to it. Having experienced much of the same thing I can tell the author is talking from experience.

Now you can bet, even though they were warned , the dimwits will post their negative crap.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@sbrooks103x

"If you are negatively triggered by scenarios involving infidelity, cheating, cuckolding, or similar topics, hit the back button now" - Why do you insist on insulting potential readers? Those ARE LW scenarios, so any LW reader triggered by those is an idiot.

- That must be the reason for you to nitpick and make comments that only Capt. Obvious would make.

tralan69ertralan69eralmost 2 years ago

@kirei8about

You're wrong, bubba, people do care. I read the comments first. .....

So you let others help your decision in how well you like or dislike a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story but being the one who in reality would snap disagree with one comment somewhat. Yes you really don’t know until in the situation and where you are in the marriage but it’s great in a porn or a hot story . If encountered myself I know divorce would be a guaranteed and depends on how I found out and with who but if walked in on or It was in front of people even more abusive I would clearly attack in a win or lose situation. Just the way I’m built

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spalding11 months ago

Wow.

An erudite look at an unrepentant married slut and her complicit husband.

It was... pretty damned hot, actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjw_kk@jw_kk
Serial adulterer, and partner of hot wife, actively living the hot wife lifestyle for roughly a decade.